Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

In Support Of Talented Forum Members - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Support Of Talented Forum Members (427 Views)

Nigerian Troops In Ukraine In Support To Fight Russia. / Proof!! Even The Dictionary Is In Support Of Feminism. / HITI Photo Printer P310W, CHEAP & After Sales Support Of Repair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Support Of Talented Forum Members by Cplm: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Since our business helps small businesses to advertise and market their products and services better. We generally deploy social media, graphics and blogging and content creation to efficiently execute these tasks. Since we are expanding and currently project future openings for skilled and serious minded virtual assistants with access to high speed internet and steady power supply. We plan to fill those openings by hiring the top creative minds from the forum in a few weeks.
So if you are fluent in English:
-understand marketing on social media
-creative with writing short articles that can draw peoples attention to consider a product or service
-superior skills in illustrations and graphic design (required)
-Available for zoom collaboration calls
-Potential for growth and more opportunities
-Enjoy waking up to another day of doing something creative and getting paid weekly to do this; then read further and apply:

The most immediate needs will be for 2 graphic design/content/blog writers needed (Salary will be based at 70000 Naira monthly) Salary will be paid weekly with up to 8% bonus is applied when expectations are met and exceeded each month.

Skills must include
-ability to research and write creative content to market products and services
-knowledge of affiliate marketing
-ability to illustrate concepts
-superior graphic design skills
-Familiarity with canva (required)
-Proficiency with google suite and googlesites

To recap:
This will be a Full-time job must be virtually available 10 hours per day, 5 days a week.
-Monthly Salary is 70000 Naira; payable 17500 Naira weekly on Fridays.
-Must be able to interview via zoom and we plan to announce here on the forum.

Stay Tuned!
Re: In Support Of Talented Forum Members by Sommie1122: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Beware!!!!

Elections are fast approaching and the kidnap rate especially Lagos is high.. kindly watch my TRICYCLE KIDNAP EXPERIENCE IN LAGOS STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRgMucrlxUU
Pls subscribe after watching
Re: In Support Of Talented Forum Members by GiftJoshua(f): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Hello, I read through you post and I'm sure that I have the required skill and experience to fill this position.

I have over 2 years of experience dishing out value through content writing.

It would be my pleasure coming on board to take up this task.

I look forward to getting more the details of the job and starting immediately.

You can reach me via 07065843640 or joshuagift50@gmail.com.

Many thanks.
Cplm:

Since our business helps small businesses to advertise and market their products and services better. We generally deploy social media, graphics and blogging and content creation to efficiently execute these tasks. Since we are expanding and currently project future openings for skilled and serious minded virtual assistants with access to high speed internet and steady power supply. We plan to fill those openings by hiring the top creative minds from the forum in a few weeks.
So if you are fluent in English:
-understand marketing on social media
-creative with writing short articles that can draw peoples attention to consider a product or service
-superior skills in illustrations and graphic design (required)
-Available for zoom collaboration calls
-Potential for growth and more opportunities
-Enjoy waking up to another day of doing something creative and getting paid weekly to do this; then read further and apply:

The most immediate needs will be for 2 graphic design/content/blog writers needed (Salary will be based at 70000 Naira monthly) Salary will be paid weekly with up to 8% bonus is applied when expectations are met and exceeded each month.

Skills must include
-ability to research and write creative content to market products and services
-knowledge of affiliate marketing
-ability to illustrate concepts
-superior graphic design skills
-Familiarity with canva (required)
-Proficiency with google suite and googlesites

To recap:
This will be a Full-time job must be virtually available 10 hours per day, 5 days a week.
-Monthly Salary is 70000 Naira; payable 17500 Naira weekly on Fridays.
-Must be able to interview via zoom and we plan to announce here on the forum.

Stay Tuned!

2 Likes

Re: In Support Of Talented Forum Members by TochukwuDani: 2:18am On Sep 03, 2022
I am interested
You can contact me via WhatsApp: 09053144401
Or
Gmail: tochukwugodwin0@gmail. Com
Re: In Support Of Talented Forum Members by Yunice001: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
I am interested

I am a highly skilled graphic designer and writer

You can contact me via WhatsApp 08143213683 or email me euniquestarr22@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Sabo Garri In Kano State Looks Like / Closed / El Rubius Setup 2023: Gaming Setup & PC Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.