Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,827 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) (68690 Views)

Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) / Dino Melaye’s Cartoon For Kogi Governorship Election (Photo) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by shegz24(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
When it come to politics and electioneering , you may support whoever you want but you have to be realistic in some states/areas.

Imagine thinking Tinubu wont win or get 200k votes in Lagos state as in the same Lagos that he supposedly 'controls' for over two decades

COME ON Now! Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by kasim155: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
With the way many people are angry with Buhari and Tinubu today, if care is not taken, APC with cone out 3rd position in next year general election.

1 Like

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Ylink4sure: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
In 2019 it was straight up APC Vs PDP,now Obi LP is making waves,so it's a three horse race. That PDP votes will be divided! Those who will vote LP are potentially PDP voters! Tinubu's vote is intact.My take is that Tinubu will win Lagos with a higher Margin.

Folks like you will later realise that Not only will Obi get marginal number of votes nationally but that he is the reason Tinubu will win the election. You are only dividing PDP's southern votes.You are taking the votes that since 1999 has gone to PDP (SE&SS votes),votes that Buhari didn't need to become president,that Tinubu also doesn't need. But which are needed by Atiku. Note this

Zonefree:

You're being delusional, bro.
Peter Obi is on ballot, Lagos won't be as usual.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by SupremeSpecimen: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=oluwaniyi66 post=115337306][/quote]

Wtf??

You're definitely not well.
Shame on the hospital for letting you wander about

I'm not gonna make fun of a sick person
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by leokid866: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

The Muslim Muslim ticket is another factor that will work against APC in Lagos state.

I doubt if APC will get up to 200K votes in Lagos come 2023.
keep dreaming 2023 is almost here......you will soon wake up.... cheesy
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Hope he has paid you your july 30k salary sha

Have they paid you too? As long as you board BRT, use General Hospitals, enjoyed 'Jigi Bola', stay in Lekki or pass through Oregun, you are benefiting from Jagaban's ingenuity as Governor and Leader.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by bilulu(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I don't know the youths you're talking about in Lagos. Those selling gala and soft drink in traffic doesn't vote.

Or you expect Amala and ewedu like me to vote in that FAILURE called Obi
Oga they just showed you how people voted in 2019, Yes Tinubu might win Lagos but the difference just like we see up there will be inconsequential... He can not win Lagos with a landslide
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by goaldynman(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Putindbutt:

Why is Lagos State turning your sense?.. Why are you guys this covetous, ungrateful and self-seeking?
Are Yorubas or Hausa/fulani in the east dictating who or not to vote for in the east?. The last election was in Anambra, when y'all wanted Soludo, did other tribes kick against your choice?. ditto Abia, Enugu, Imo or Ebonyi, do Yoruba dictate to you who to vote for?
Can you reprobates try your recalcitrance in the North?.. if dem born you well try it in the North.
This election would put you guys in your place.

Do you need more bucket to cry?!

Continue weeping and foaming in your mouth!
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Doyou2019: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sannisege:
you be Omo ale not omoluabi.
Oniyeye!

If us Yoruba supporters had a dollar for the nonsense you call a clapback, we'll all be billionaires by now. grin
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by goaldynman(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
trantayo:
Muslim -Muslim can never affect Tinubu because in the last election, Ibos voted for Atiku not Buhari. Atiku and obi were the candidate of PDP but now the votes of PDP would be divided because of Labour party. This time around, Yorubas will surely vote for Tinubu because he can deliver dividend of democracy for all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion. Politics without hatred is the best. Bible says love your neighbor as yourself
I love you all

Is it the Tinubu that said other political party will labour to death that you are ascribing politics without bitterness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Shattuck(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Putindbutt:

Why is Lagos State turning your sense?.. Why are you guys this covetous, ungrateful and self-seeking?
Are Yorubas or Hausa/fulani in the east dictating who or not to vote for in the east?. The last election was in Anambra, when y'all wanted Soludo, did other tribes kick against your choice?. ditto Abia, Enugu, Imo or Ebonyi, do Yoruba dictate to you who to vote for?
Can you reprobates try your recalcitrance in the North?.. if dem born you well try it in the North.
This election would put you guys in your place.
who you vote for in your state election, and the federal election how are they the same, the level of insensitive with tinubu supporters is very worrisome, you living I a city state does not make you obliged to supporting a candidate from that state you say they are living in tinubu's Lagos like he owned the city most folks were born there before tinubu even became gov, I guess anybody who has ruled a state can automatically lay claim to ownership of that state, mind you it's also fashola's Lagos, jakande's Lagos buba Marwa's Lagos, there are northerners in Lagos too why don't you also challenge them against supporting kwankwaso or atiku.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

The Muslim Muslim ticket is another factor that will work against APC in Lagos state.

I doubt if APC will get up to 200K votes in Lagos come 2023.
You mean of likely one million voters,the Muslims and the rest who will still vote won't be up to 200,000 undecided
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Paramount01(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Liebermantic:

You need to read about me and my post on Nairaland. I'm anti-Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu.I hate anything associated with the struggle ever since the glorification of Unknown gunmen in the region. I'm purely Igbo from Delta State.
Get this fact now, Tinubu will lose Lagos state.Go to any Big churches in Lagos like Catholic, Anglican, Living Faith (Winners), Lord Chosen, OPM etc in Lagos State, they are advising their members to vote Peter Obi.Even a Yoruba Parish priest is the head of the plot in the Church to unseat APC in Lagos and Abuja.. APC winning Lagos this time with new electoral system is like APC winning in Abuja.

Lolz.and you think they will agree, one thing you should know is south west no send you with religion ,
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Qtrpst4: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nonsense, nah hem bring BRT come Lagos?

Siwel25:

Have they paid you too? As long as you board BRT, use General Hospitals, enjoyed 'Jigi Bola', stay in Lekki or pass through Oregun, you are benefiting from Jagaban's ingenuity as Governor and Leader.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Qtrpst4:

The buses had even arrived before he left office. It was Asiwaju's project. U can ask Fashola himself cos he just supervised its handing out.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 12:41am On Aug 04, 2022
Gozac:

Your Eleko didn't force them, they voted GEJ and many abstained from voting in the guber elections that was held after the presidential elections.
Igbos will always vote credible candidates. If Osibanjo is contesting against Rochas or Uzor Kalu, Igbos will vote overwhelmingly for Osibanjo ahead of these people.
My Yoruba friends have been in the fore front of championing an Obi presidential aspiration.

It always begin in if and end in my friends. grin
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by OkoYibo: 3:51am On Aug 04, 2022
Beremx:
you are not from Lagos. I will only respond to real Lagosians and not attache by force wannabe Lagosians. Please park well!

You are not in a position to tell someone he is not a Lagosian.
The fact that you live in Lagos does not make you a Lagosian.
You are from the East. Living in Lagos does not make you a Lagosian.
Because you live in squalor in Lagos shouldn't make you feel superior to someone in the East.

1 Like

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by OkoYibo: 3:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Qtrpst4:

No, na Ikpeazu bring BRT come Lagos.

If you don't appreciate good governance, good govern will continue to elude your Eastern States.

1 Like

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Gozac: 4:30am On Aug 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

It always begin in if and end in my friends. grin
Pedestrian reply, I don't even have a PVC, am not even campaigning for any of the candidate but I will continue to dig it out with hate filled bigots like you.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 5:15am On Aug 04, 2022
Gozac:

Pedestrian reply, I don't even have a PVC, am not even campaigning for any of the candidate but I will continue to dig it out with hate filled bigots like you.

Had Osinbajo been flag bearer your empathy would have been phantomized with "if Tinubu was the candidate I would have done blah blah and blaah blaah"

We know online wailers like you. You start an if condition and conclude with an eye-witness friend.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 5:28am On Aug 04, 2022
kasim155:
With the way many people are angry with Buhari and Tinubu today, if care is not taken, APC with cone out 3rd position in next year general election.

Lailai, never!

If you were APC governor or senator would you allow opposition party to displace your party?

You think the likes of Matawalle, ElRufai, Yari, Masari, Bagudu, Ganduje, Badaru will allow any party to snatch APC power from underneath them?

What about SW, you believe all the APC Eagles in that region will allow to be unseated?

You believe Buni, Zullum, would let other party push them over?

C'mon.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Beremx(f): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2022
OkoYibo:

You are not in a position to tell someone he is not a Lagosian.
The fact that you live in Lagos does not make you a Lagosian.
You are from the East. Living in Lagos does not make you a Lagosian.
Because you live in squalor in Lagos shouldn't make you feel superior to someone in the East.
where in my post did I say I was a Lagosian? Are you having comprehension problems?
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by OkoYibo: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Beremx:
where in my post did I say I was a Lagosian? Are you having comprehension problems?

I began my post by saying you not in a position to determine if someone is a Lagosian or not. Let that sink into your skull and guide your future interactions.

1 Like

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by WhizdomXX(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2022
Coldie:

Delete Edo, Delta and Rivers from your south south prediction. We'll rather vote a Yoruba than allow another fulani mistake. We are Obidient.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by WhizdomXX(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Coldie:

Delta where okowa is from or rivers where Wike has cemented his legacy based on his performance and the fact that pdp is very powerful in rivers state will vote Labour Party cheesy
You just watch. Niger Deltans will pay Atiku and Tinubu back in their own coin. 2015 is still fresh in our memory because of the skyrocketing of prices.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by WhizdomXX(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Coldie:

So In your flawed estimates you give Kwankwaso 2 states but Obi loses Anambra, Edo, Rivers and Delta! Elections are coming, we shall see.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by PS712: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
WhizdomXX:

How sure are you guys that north central is going for Obi and not Atiku? Hope you guys are on ground oo. Let's not cool ourselves here please.
Pictures from last week's rally in Nasarawa state of Obi movement even without Obi's presence or that of Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed is child's play to what you'll see in jos Plateau State.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by PS712: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
WhizdomXX:

How sure are you guys that north central is going for Obi and not Atiku? Hope you guys are on ground oo. Let's not cool ourselves here please.
Remember my response to you on Peter Obi taking over North Central Nigeria? Hope you saw the pictures from Jos today. The other day it was Nasarawa. Next it will be FCT. Kaduna would have given opposition to Peter Obi heart attack but El rufai has continuously placed embargo on all forms of procession in the state because he knows the shame and ridicule the ruling party will face when Obi's crowd is seen in the state, and this too won't last cause the embargo on campaigns ends soon.
I didn't mince words when you asked for assurance. Rest assured, even with the crowd you are seeing, multiple times are out there in localities waiting to deal APC and PDP big blow and to vote Obi. If only South East will truly come out in large numbers to vote, the election will be over within 24hrs. Rest assured.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by WhizdomXX(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2022
PS712:

Remember my response to you on Peter Obi taking over North Central Nigeria? Hope you saw the pictures from Jos today. The other day it was Nasarawa. Next it will be FCT. Kaduna would have given opposition to Peter Obi heart attack but El rufai has continuously placed embargo on all forms of procession in the state because he knows the shame and ridicule the ruling party will face when Obi's crowd is seen in the state, and this too won't last cause the embargo on campaigns ends soon.
I didn't mince words when you asked for assurance. Rest assured, even with the crowd you are seeing, multiple times are out there in localities waiting to deal APC and PDP big blow and to vote Obi. If only South East will truly come out in large numbers to vote, the election will be over within 24hrs. Rest assured.
I salute your work. North central is the deal breaker for this election.
Approval, LP is 40% in SSouth, 20% in Swest and 80% in SEast.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by PS712: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2022
WhizdomXX:

I salute your work. North central is the deal breaker for this election.
Approval, LP is 40% in SSouth, 20% in Swest and 80% in SEast.
Why 40% for LP in South South, shouldn't it be more than that?
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by WhizdomXX(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2022
PS712:

Why 40% for LP in South South, shouldn't it be more than that?
Current polls. Apc 8% pdp 49% undecided 2%

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down / Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.