Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) (68636 Views)

Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) / Dino Melaye’s Cartoon For Kogi Governorship Election (Photo) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by colestephan86: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Beremx:
The voting pattern gives me hope for Peter Obi. I see a shocking voting pattern which will favor him
I assure you, tinubu will win in every local government in South West. Take that to the bank

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Beremx(f): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Putindbutt:

Why is Lagos State turning your sense?.. Why are you guys this covetous, ungrateful and self-seeking?
Are Yorubas or Hausa/fulani in the east dictating who or not to vote for in the east?. The last election was in Anambra, when y'all wanted Soludo, did other tribes kicked against your choice?. ditto Abia, Enugu, Imo or Ebonyi, do Yoruba dictate to you who to vote for?
Can you reprobates try an your recalcitrance in the North?..
This election would put you guys in your place.
you are not from Lagos. I will only respond to real Lagosians and not attache by force wannabe Lagosians. Please park well!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Qtrpst4: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Did you notice that though APC won in almost all Yoruba state except ondo with a low margin?
Tilumbu is in trouble

post=115319136:
2019 presidential election in Lagos State with voting population of 6.5 million, with crises witnessed in some parts of Lagos, with the new electoral law and awareness among youths the result will shock many

Lagosians voted for APC 580,825 and PDP 448,015 difference 132,810.
Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Qtrpst4: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
So who do you know who is a lagosian

Beremx:
you are not from Lagos. I will only respond to real Lagosians and not attache by force wannabe Lagosians. Please park well!

3 Likes

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Qtrpst4: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I don't know the youths you're talking about in Lagos. Those selling gala and soft drink in traffic doesn't vote.

Or you expect Amala and ewedu like me to vote in that FAILURE called Obi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Penguin2: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Is it not interesting to find out that while Atiku could muster a victory margin of 32k votes against APC in Adamawa, Peter Obi was able to deliver Anambra with a margin of 490k votes.

What is the use of presidential candidate who is not popular in his home but depends on outsiders?

Atiku is overrated!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Qtrpst4:
I sense fear in this your write up. If not you won't be telling Yoruba's not to vote obi.

Have you ever seen anyone telling Igbos to vote obi?

Stale

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
after much much rigging ooo
The rigging will not be possible again in 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
He's on ballot as Lagos landlord as you fondly called Tinubu right.

The joke is on you.

Again, IT WON'T BE BUSINESS AS USUAL
Quit consoling yourself, there is no difference, next year election in Lagos will surprise you guys, with Muslim-Muslim ticket, bad economy, insecurity, endsas and what have you, I pity APC.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Putindbutt: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Beremx:
I can see someone that came to Lagos in night bus across river Niger claiming Lagosian. It's a shame that most of you don't know your way back home but when you die, your body will return to your village.
Can you even pronounce "Ojuelegba" with your igbotic accent and people won't know you're omo nna living in SW.
Until Yoruba do what Northerners did to you and flog you in Lagos, you won't have sense.
It's you guys claiming Bonny, Opobo or PH and always dragging your hosts. Why can't you drag your hosts in the North?.. dem swear for you people ni.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Qtrpst4: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
If Yoruba's are not voting obi, you won't be typing this long epistle

NigeriaIsGreat:
Stale

5 Likes

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Qtrpst4: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
See chest beating abeg.
No wonder aboki dey kill una like cows for Yoruba land.
We will claim your Yoruba land, after all we bought it with our money. If e vex you, bring your money come buy land for onitsha. You think sey poverty Nah property?

Putindbutt:

I can see someone that came to Lagos in night bus across river Niger claiming Lagosian. It's a shame that most of you don't know your way back home but when you die, your body will return to your village.
Can you even pronounce "Ojuelegba" with your igbotic accent and people won't know you're omo nna living in SW.
Until Yoruba did what Northerners did to you and flog you in Lagos, you won't have sense.
It's you guys claiming Bonny, Opobo or PH and always dragging your hosts. Why can't you drag your hosts in the North?.. dem swear for you people ni.

15 Likes

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Qtrpst4:
If Yoruba's are not voting obi, you won't be typing this long epistle

stop crying on my mention grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ASAPFERG1: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zonefree:

You must be a cunning stalker.
lol. You dey fear ni?
Are you deal or not? grin

5 Likes

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
anayonduba:

Stop crying....Mr ' I am not yoruba'.

You all think yoruba are daft and don't know the right thing to do?
keep crying on my mention grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by abokikhalifa: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zonefree:

The Muslim Muslim is another factor that will work against APC in Lagos state.

I doubt if APC will get up to 200K votes in Lagos come 2023.

At the end of the day. You will doubt yourself.

5 Likes

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by trantayo: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Muslim -Muslim can never affect Tinubu because in the last election, Ibos voted for Atiku not Buhari. Atiku and obi were the candidate of PDP but now the votes of PDP would be divided because of Labour party. This time around, Yorubas will surely vote for Tinubu because he can deliver dividend of democracy for all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion. Politics without hatred is the best. Bible says love your neighbor as yourself
I love you all

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
whitephoenix:

Stop spamming threads with tribalism.

Nairaland mods. You cannot continue to let this guy spam every thread with this tribalism.
grin grin grin grin grin I love your tears Nwanne

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Sambaby7640: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Ok
Majority of lagos votes is going for tinubu next year
we no dey vote am for here
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Qtrpst4: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Crying?
You are the one that wrote an epistle not me

NigeriaIsGreat:
stop crying on my mention grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Christistruth00: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
post=115319136:
2019 presidential election in Lagos State with voting population of 6.5 million, with crises witnessed in some parts of Lagos, with the new electoral law and awareness among youths the result will shock many

Lagosians voted for APC 580,825 and PDP 448,015 difference 132,810.
Lalasticlala

Show us the results of the Governorship Elections please

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Qtrpst4: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Comic relief,
Your analysis is wack

trantayo:
Muslim -Muslim can never affect Tinubu because in the last election, Ibos voted for Atiku not Buhari. Atiku and obi were the candidate of PDP but now the votes of PDP would be divided because of Labour party. This time around, Yorubas will surely vote for Tinubu because he can deliver dividend of democracy for all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion. Politics without hatred is the best. Bible says love your neighbor as yourself
I love you all

11 Likes

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ASAPFERG1: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sambaby7640:
we no dey vote am for here
apc will win lagos are you ready to bet money?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Antivirus92(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I don't know the youths you're talking about in Lagos. Those selling gala and soft drink in traffic doesn't vote.

Or you expect Amala and ewedu like me to vote in that FAILURE called Obi
amala and ewedu like you don't vote...
or you expect those flat head okoros selling gala and soft drink in traffic to vote in a certified failure and sickly old man called TINUBU?

8 Likes

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by scobaba: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lagos result will shock Tinubu. He is a learner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Beckyramos05: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
I'm to update � you more so,please stay tuned �...
I'm interested in this very matter more research on this ongoing...

My Device just need to be upgraded � now, to the latest version...Please I felt obliged to share with you... 3068899346 First Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket / APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.