Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) (68678 Views)

Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) / Dino Melaye’s Cartoon For Kogi Governorship Election (Photo) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by zudozz: 2:05am On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Ok
Majority of lagos votes is going for tinubu next year

Na too much of garri wey u drink for childhood dey worry u.

Ur parents been no dey filter d garri before they feed u.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Sannisege: 2:14am On Aug 03, 2022
Offpointng:

Not in Ibadan bruh grin
Thankfully most Yoruba don’t reason like you.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 03, 2022
While you're there suffering for a the past 8 yrs, and praying to suffer for the next 8 under the same system.
Some of you guys hv allowed tribe to destroy Ur mentality completely

1 Like

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Sannisege: 2:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Doyou2019:

°Stop talking in the nonsense. Only illiterate backward Yorubas who have no mind of their own, who by the way are in the minority, will vote Tinubu. You can take that to the bank.
We true Omoluabis are nobody's fools
you be Omo ale not omoluabi.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Evergreen12345(f): 2:36am On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
ok I follow you now.. I will create a thread before the election day if apc gets more than 200k votes, you will pay me 100k. But if then dont, I will pay you 100k..
You ready?

You wey never see food chop how you wan take pay 100k ?

1 Like

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Evergreen12345(f): 2:38am On Aug 03, 2022
[s]
Belawy:
Youth are fully mobilised and awared now that are to vote only the qualified candidate and it's going to shock you all.

The only qualified candidate it ASIWAJU.

You can urge transformer if you don't like this post

LIKE FOR ASIWAJU
Share for Obi
Comment for Atiku
[/s]

Your eye don open with your online poll seff hahahahhahhahah is OBI OR NOTHING
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 03, 2022
millhouse:
as in ... the total number of Votes in Bauchi state in 2019 were more than that of Lagos state ...Bauchi wey I serve ni ? Something is not adding up

Bauchi State is even manageable. The result of Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom is another thing entirely for those of us that visit towns and villages in those States. The result of the Presidential election for Rivers State in 2015 was computed in Abuja.

The political tension in the South West and the political and religious dichotomy since Awolowo / Akintola era, UPN / NPN era made it difficult for party to manipulate figures ambiguously. In South West, there is internal tension since Awolowo / Akintola era which is independent of the tribal and religious politics of Nigeria. A party cannot inflate figure anyhow.

In some States, manipulation is a tradition. This is what they imported to Lagos. Imagine 3 INEC officials colluding with tribal people and Priest to carry out illegal registration in Church. This must have happened in different churches in Lagos where their tribal people are the majority.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Evergreen12345(f): 2:39am On Aug 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
He's on ballot as Lagos landlord as you fondly called Tinubu right.

The joke is on you.

Again, IT WON'T BE BUSINESS AS USUAL

I'm sure he don't even know anything about the new electoral act signed by Buhari LoL
everywhere NGA NGA
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Evergreen12345(f): 2:44am On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
PDP came close despite all the millions Tinubu used in buying votes. Buhari has not signed the new electoral law then oh.

Now that Buhari have signed the new electoral law, Let me see how Tinubu and his APC in Lagos will get this number of votes

I see what happened in Osun state governorship election repeating itself in Lagos in 2023

So many of them don't even know the new electoral act they're are just
shouting Tinubu will dust Lagos Tinubu will dust Lagos first they don't even know that this is fight between Christian and Muslim they don't the new electoral act they don't know that people are so angry with APC they don't know that he who gods wants to kkill will first of all make him deaf people are wise now OSUN election should be tip to that Tilumbu supporters
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Killermamba: 2:53am On Aug 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I don't know the youths you're talking about in Lagos. Those selling gala and soft drink in traffic doesn't vote.

Or you expect Amala and ewedu like me to vote in that FAILURE called Obi

Amala ATI ewedu, wait for election campaign to start. Then you can decide yourself if you will eat up your destiny and leave emptiness for your generation unborn.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Str8talk21: 3:07am On Aug 03, 2022
Belawy:
Youth are fully mobilised and awared now that are to vote only the qualified candidate and it's going to shock you all.

The only qualified candidate it ASIWAJU.

You can urge transformer if you don't like this post

LIKE FOR ASIWAJU
Share for Obi
Comment for Atiku

Grimms likes and share we have, certainly Obi is a goal ! grin
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 03, 2022
Evergreen12345:

So many of them don't even know the new electoral act they're are just
shouting Tinubu will dust Lagos Tinubu will dust Lagos first they don't even know that this is fight between Christian and Muslim they don't the new electoral act they don't know that people are so angry with APC they don't know that he who gods wants to kkill will first of all make him deaf people are wise now OSUN election should be tip to that Tilumbu supporters

There is no Muslim Christian politics in Yoruba land. That statement shows you don't know South West. Osun election has nothing to do with Lagos. Why don't you use Ekiti election? From time immemorial there has been tension in South West politically. Under Awolowo / Akintola and UPN / NPN. Election took place in Anambra, it was not anybody's problem but when it is Ekiti and Osun it becomes a focal point.

Result of Osun presidential election in 2019 was just 10,000 gap. This is just what happened in 2018 governorship before it was manipulated to 30,000 this last election. Look at Oyo and Ondo where PDP narrowly won. It was 50 - 50. This is not the voting pattern you get in South East and South South. If Buhari contest for 3rd term (if it is allowed) he would still win in Core North even if a bag of rice cost 80K / bag, PDP would win most States in South East and South South even if a bag of rice cost 100k / bag under a PDP led federal government. Their voting pattern is a psychological war to defend their interest in Nigeria. South West voters don't think about Nigeria or future during voting but about economic situation.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by rex21: 3:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Putindbutt:

Why is Lagos State turning your sense?.. Why are you guys this covetous, ungrateful and self-seeking?
Are Yorubas or Hausa/fulani in the east dictating who or not to vote for in the east?. The last election was in Anambra, when y'all wanted Soludo, did other tribes kick against your choice?. ditto Abia, Enugu, Imo or Ebonyi, do Yoruba dictate to you who to vote for?
Can you reprobates try your recalcitrance in the North?.. if dem born you well try it in the North.
This election would put you guys in your place.
Nothing concern me with una argument o, But the thought that an educated man wrote this piece is mind boggling.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by duncan511: 3:42am On Aug 03, 2022
Putindbutt:

Why is Lagos State turning your sense?.. Why are you guys this covetous, ungrateful and self-seeking?
Are Yorubas or Hausa/fulani in the east dictating who or not to vote for in the east?. The last election was in Anambra, when y'all wanted Soludo, did other tribes kick against your choice?. ditto Abia, Enugu, Imo or Ebonyi, do Yoruba dictate to you who to vote for?
Can you reprobates try your recalcitrance in the North?.. if dem born you well try it in the North.
This is presidential Election and not State Election, if you want old people who support to rest in their various homes to continue to rule us after what we are witnessing my brother that is wickedness, Aso Rock is not retirement for Old People, Our current President spend so much of our money in attending to his health and traveling, instead of advertising the country to inventors and creating enabling environment for us, in our own country we pay high to secure ourselves, instead of paying little tax to the government for security rather we pay heavy in securing our own self, making the Police Official not to do their work rather looking for who to harassed and forcefully collect money from, we need a better person, We voted APC thinking Pdp is worse but APC turn out to be worst also, let give it to whom can change the country, let try another party. Let us, let this people know that the masses have the power to change them, if they go there for selfish reasons, we need a better Country we can call our Own.

1 Like

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Evergreen12345(f): 3:59am On Aug 03, 2022
you need to listen to yourself and read your comment after writing hey Mrs Tinubu support things don change oo people are wise now Tinubu will NEVER never rule Nigeria stop deceiving yourself, tell yourself the truth is he qualified to rule based k. what and what with all the bad names attached to him don't worry his bringing in seyi to rule Lagos since you guys no wan wise una never see anything no celebrity is ready to do giveaway again make I remind you
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Gozac: 4:02am On Aug 03, 2022
Putindbutt:

Tribalists like you keep denigrating Lagos, a cosmopolitan state to small states you mentioned.Igbos can never drag your land with you. Most government agencies and works in Lagos are populated by Yorubas with the Igbos majorly in private businesses.
Yorubas I know are peace loving, educated and enlightened people not your type equating Lagos with north. You are a disgrace to these fine Yorubas I know. If not for your good command of English I would have taken you to be one of those illiterate touts collecting money all over Lasgidi and wouldn't have replied you.
Your tribalism smells too much for an educated person like you, though I'm not surprised at all

One thing for sure is that you can never ever force Igbos in Lagos to vote a candidate they don't believe in
Let this sink into your tribal bigoted, hatred filled head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 4:05am On Aug 03, 2022
Gozac:

Tribalist like you keep denigrating Lagos, a cosmopolitan city to small states you mentioned below.Igbos can never drag your land with you. Most government agencies and works in Lagos are populated by Yorubas with the Igbos majorly in private business

One thing for sure is that you can never ever force Igbos in Lagos to vote a candidate they don't believe in
Let this sink into your tribal bigoted, hatred filled head

Eleko forced them in 2015. Abi you don forgot so quick about Ibo & lagoon. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Ok
I hear u sir.
Prophet ride on
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 4:07am On Aug 03, 2022
Lagos voters are always intelligent. Many don't vote but the few are always not carried away by money.

That's then, it's a new all-game now, with the new electoral act and new voters, vote buying and ballot snatching will be curtailed.

It's gonna be a shocker to many.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Gozac: 4:16am On Aug 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Eleko forced them in 2015. Abi you don forgot so quick about Ibo & lagoon. grin
Your Eleko didn't force them, they voted GEJ and many abstained from voting in the guber elections that was held after the presidential elections.
Igbos will always vote credible candidates. If Osibanjo is contesting against Rochas or Uzor Kalu, Igbos will vote overwhelmingly for Osibanjo ahead of these people.
My Yoruba friends have been in the fore front of championing an Obi presidential aspiration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 4:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Gozac:

Your Eleko didn't force them, they voted GEJ and many abstained from voting in the guber elections that was held after the presidential elections.
Igbos will always vote credible candidates. If Osibanjo is contesting against Rochas or Uzor Kalu, Igbos will vote overwhelmingly for Osibanjo ahead of these people.
My Yoruba friends have been in the fore front of championing an Obi presidential aspiration.

So how did APC win Ibo enclaves in Lagos?
How did Ibo abandon Agbaje and voted Ambode? grin
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 4:59am On Aug 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I don't know the youths you're talking about in Lagos. Those selling gala and soft drink in traffic doesn't vote.

Or you expect Amala and ewedu like me to vote in that FAILURE called Obi

Be free from the shackles of the enemy.
Be free from the oppressors.

Be free from illiteracy!!!!
,it is "don't/do not vote" and not "doesn't vote"
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ultiabaz36(m): 5:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu owns the SW with or without rigging and nothing anybody can do about it.

Obituaries should go to Matuary
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:11am On Aug 03, 2022
colestephan86:

I assure you, tinubu will win in every local government in South West. Take that to the bank

hahaha bet you .... he will loose lagos! he may win other state but he will loose!
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:17am On Aug 03, 2022
babaolofin:

Bauchi State is even manageable. The result of Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom is another thing entirely for those of us that visit towns and villages in those States. The result of the Presidential election for Rivers State in 2015 was computed in Abuja.

The political tension in the South West and the political and religious dichotomy since Awolowo / Akintola era, UPN / NPN era made it difficult for party to manipulate figures ambiguously. In South West, there is internal tension since Awolowo / Akintola era which is independent of the tribal and religious politics of Nigeria. A party cannot inflate figure anyhow.

In some States, manipulation is a tradition. This is what they imported to Lagos. Imagine 3 INEC officials colluding with tribal people and Priest to carry out illegal registration in Church. This must have happened in different churches in Lagos where their tribal people are the majority.

people registered are not Nigerians !
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Ok

You're seriously dreaming. cheesy
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Joe4real1988(m): 5:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Putindbutt:

I can see someone that came to Lagos in night bus across river Niger claiming Lagosian. It's a shame that most of you don't know your way back home but when you die, your body will return to your village.
Can you even pronounce "Ojuelegba" with your igbotic accent and people won't know you're omo nna living in SW.
Until Yoruba do what Northerners did to you and flog you in Lagos, you won't have sense.
It's you guys claiming Bonny, Opobo or PH and always dragging your hosts. Why can't you drag your hosts in the North?.. dem swear for you people ni.
U are just a pathetic tribalist. Go get a life. We are talking of reclaiming our dying country from these old men that see presidency as a retirement home, u are here talking tribal trash as a bitter soul. Modafucking yeye youth, outsmarted by old desperate men. I'm really ashamed of u undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by DavSagacity(m): 5:24am On Aug 03, 2022
U can't say for now Oooo. Some Mumu christians are still shouting Batified everywhere . Those lagosians them mumu pass the way we think Oooo
Zonefree:

The Muslim Muslim ticket is another factor that will work against APC in Lagos state.

I doubt if APC will get up to 200K votes in Lagos come 2023.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by casualobserver: 5:33am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115319136:
2019 presidential election in Lagos State with voting population of 6.5 million, with crises witnessed in some parts of Lagos then, 2023 the new electoral law and awareness among youths the result will shock many

Lagosians voted for APC 580,825 and PDP 448,015 difference 132,810.

It is good to see you are now understanding that it is difference that matters in an election and Lagos won’t matter in 2023 for any party! Lagos will only contribute a small lead for whoever wins Lagos, because all 3 candidates will share the votes, same thing in more than half of the states. Like I said the other day the election will be won in states where a candidate has total dominance of votes and hence large differences.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by saintadeola: 5:40am On Aug 03, 2022
It’s strange how we have 200million population and just 15million vote decide our president
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 5:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Qtrpst4:
On the contrary you can't afford to pay rent in Igbo land. If there is anyone in this country scared of division, it is Yoruba's. Take that to the bank

Scared you say? Lol.
You don't know what's going on then.
So you don't read the news, what do you do with your phone all day?
We have all it takes to be a great nation without Nigeria, in fact this luggardian contraption has held us back too much.
So prepare your mind you unity begger.

And as for buying land in SE, even if it's 1000naira per plot, I can't buy it.
A place where the owners are running away from, and would rather boast about Lagos?
Hehehe....abeg o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.