Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) (68683 Views)

Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) / Dino Melaye’s Cartoon For Kogi Governorship Election (Photo) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2022
Hezzyluv:
All I know, next year Isha-allahu...,Peter Obi would be the president.

No body is talking about the clear rigging that took place in Kano grin

Only on Twitter and Nairaland!
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Lightorder: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I don't know the youths you're talking about in Lagos. Those selling gala and soft drink in traffic doesn't vote.

Or you expect Amala and ewedu like me to vote in that FAILURE called Obi
oga , go back to the trash wey you write and correct your English. English language or comment no be by force. Go and start from there. You can still dump your garbage in yoruba
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by NigeriaAjoka: 12:15am On Aug 03, 2022
The Nigerian youths now is the time to Vote in Obi/Datti of Labour Party let’stake back this country from old criminals!
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by sharone21(f): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2022
The opposite will be what will happen in 2023 as people are wiser and rejecting change/next level.

The difference is what Labor will get.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Offpointng: 12:25am On Aug 03, 2022
colestephan86:

I assure you, tinubu will win in every local government in South West. Take that to the bank

Not in Ibadan bruh grin
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Offpointng: 12:30am On Aug 03, 2022
trantayo:
Muslim -Muslim can never affect Tinubu because in the last election, Ibos voted for Atiku not Buhari. Atiku and obi were the candidate of PDP but now the votes of PDP would be divided because of Labour party. This time around, Yorubas will surely vote for Tinubu because he can deliver dividend of democracy for all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion. Politics without hatred is the best. Bible says love your neighbor as yourself
I love you all

Be specific about the Yorubas o my brother
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 12:30am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115325754:

Tinubu will start losing from Ikoyi polling units, from there to Lakki and other parts, those suffering, staying on holdup for hrs to pay for tollgate before they access Lekki main access roads will be the first to vote against him, they warned him not to open the tollgate, he refused they will teach him lesson, Youths will teach him lessons, the new electoral law now room for ballot snatching, or manipulating results for days.

I say if Ibo want to be president go and focus on Atiku, he stole your turn.

There is nothing here in SW for LP to win.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by gracealonev: 12:30am On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Ok
Majority of lagos votes is going for tinubu next year

Thank God!
Electoral Act amendment has given the electorate the necessary motivation to protect their votes. Oluomo and his fellow thugs would be useless this time.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 12:33am On Aug 03, 2022
Offpointng:

Be specific about the Yorubas o my brother

Yoruba is Yoruba. We are not yanminrins that exist under sub categories - red Ibo/black Ibo; free Ibo/ osu Ibo; Anambra Ibo/ Ebonyi Ibo; Muslim Ibo/Christian Ibo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 12:34am On Aug 03, 2022
gracealonev:

Thank God!
Electoral Act amendment has given the electorate the necessary motivation to protect their votes. Oluomo and his fellow thugs would be useless this time.

Did you not see Osun results, was it not fair? Why are you all afraid of Tinubu? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Offpointng: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Yoruba is Yoruba. We are not yanminrins that exist under sub categories - red Ibo/black Ibo; free Ibo/ osu Ibo; Anambra Ibo/ Ebonyi Ibo; Muslim Ibo/Christian Ibo.

Ok I get ur point now. I'm Yoruba from Oyo state and over here, the election is between Atiku and Obi ion know of other SW states if they're truly voting for Tinubu

but wait, ion expect ur rooting/voting for Tinubu just cuz he's Yoruba
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by assholemods: 12:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

The Muslim Muslim ticket is another factor that will work against APC in Lagos state.

I doubt if APC will get up to 200K votes in Lagos come 2023.
Lol... cheesy cheesy this one no sabi politics.

1 Like

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by googlepikins: 12:39am On Aug 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I don't know the youths you're talking about in Lagos. Those selling gala and soft drink in traffic doesn't vote.

coming from Amala brain like you who believe buhari is doing a fantastic job in Economy and security. e be like sey Yaba left psycho ward open gate for una
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 12:41am On Aug 03, 2022
Offpointng:

Ok I get ur point now. I'm Yoruba from Oyo state and over here, the election is between Atiku and Obi ion know of other SW states if they're truly voting for Tinubu

but wait, ion expect ur rooting/voting for Tinubu just cuz he's Yoruba

Im Ibo from Enugu. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Offpointng: 12:44am On Aug 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Im Ibo from Enugu. grin grin

well ur comments on Nairaland are not agreeing to this fact

ImperialYoruba:

Lagos people think different than how you think in SE. There was agreement amongst all Southern govs that both parties must back Southern candidates.

We knew SE was PDP and SW was APC. We were shocked to learn SE had backed Atiku.

In Lagos we are backing APC. This is not 2019. It is 2023. Atiku stole your turn in 2023, go and face him, leave Lagos alone, face SE.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by gracealonev: 12:46am On Aug 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Did you not see Osun results, was it not fair? Why are you all afraid of Tinubu? grin

Tinubu should rather be afraid that there will be no remote-control electoral victory this time.
At least, you are a witness how APC rigged the LG elections before the last, when Obanikoro's son was rigged out of Eti-osa LGA.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Abujason: 12:52am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115327950:

Serious I did see your article

Thanks bro!
No qualms.
Our overall aim is to correct misguided individuals from the other side and hopefully make the country better for all.

Bless!

1 Like

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 1:07am On Aug 03, 2022
gracealonev:

Tinubu should rather be afraid that there will be no remote-control electoral victory this time.
At least, you are a witness how APC rigged the LG elections before the last, when Obanikoro's son was rigged out of Eti-osa LGA.

Rigged? So why did Obanikoro cross to APC, instead of going to court?

When your opponent rig, should you not go to court? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by mema900: 1:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Hezzyluv:
All I know, next year Isha-allahu...,Peter Obi would be the president.

No body is talking about the clear rigging that took place in Kano grin

Allah go put hand, God go put hand, ogun go put hand, Amadioha go put hand, Chukwu okike abiama go put hand, Oluwa go put hand....Power need ro return back to the people
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 1:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Offpointng:

well ur comments on Nairaland are not agreeing to this fact

Really? Well, Im Ibo from Ebonyi. Im wawa Ibo. grin

You know there is difference between genuine Ibo and wawa Ibo.

1 Like

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 1:12am On Aug 03, 2022
mema900:

Allah go put hand, God go put hand, ogun go put hand, Amadioha go put hand, Chukwu okike abiama go put hand, Oluwa go put hand....Power need ro return back to the people

To which people, Nigerians or biafran people?

Wait make campaign start. We go dig up archives and start flying articles about Obi connection with biafra.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Doyou2019: 1:20am On Aug 03, 2022
Putindbutt:

[s]I can see someone that came to Lagos in night bus across river Niger claiming Lagosian. It's a shame that most of you don't know your way back home but when you die, your body will return to your village.
Can you even pronounce "Ojuelegba" with your igbotic accent and people won't know you're omo nna living in SW.
Until Yoruba do what Northerners did to you and flog you in Lagos, you won't have sense.
It's you guys claiming Bonny, Opobo or PH and always dragging your hosts. Why can't you drag your hosts in the North?.. dem swear for you people ni.[/s]
Too much rubbish in one post.

1 Like

Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Ournolly: 1:23am On Aug 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

It's better to sell gala than to hawk heroin drugs in Chicago.
Something your candidate is perfect at.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by feed70: 1:24am On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Ok
Majority of lagos votes is going for tinubu next year
oga speak for urself which one be majority, u no de tire for suffer??
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Doyou2019: 1:24am On Aug 03, 2022
trantayo:
Muslim -Muslim can never affect Tinubu because in the last election, Ibos voted for Atiku not Buhari. Atiku and obi were the candidate of PDP but now the votes of PDP would be divided because of Labour party. This time around, Yorubas will surely vote for Tinubu because he can deliver dividend of democracy for all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion. Politics without hatred is the best. Bible says love your neighbor as yourself
I love you all
°Stop talking in the nonsense. Only illiterate backward Yorubas who have no mind of their own, who by the way are in the minority, will vote Tinubu. You can take that to the bank.
We true Omoluabis are nobody's fools
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Doyou2019: 1:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Offpointng:

Not in Ibadan bruh grin

grin I just trust my Ibadan people to deliver out another SW suckerpunch to the APC come 2023.
E no go funny rara.
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by masui(m): 1:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Belawy:
Youth are fully mobilised and awared now that are to vote only the qualified candidate and it's going to shock you all.

The only qualified candidate it ASIWAJU.

You can urge transformer if you don't like this post

LIKE FOR ASIWAJU
Share for Obi
Comment for Atiku

Oya use the likes go buy agbado. You need more?
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by SupremeSpecimen: 1:41am On Aug 03, 2022
Putindbutt:

Why is Lagos State turning your sense?.. Why are you guys this covetous, ungrateful and self-seeking?
Are Yorubas or Hausa/fulani in the east dictating who or not to vote for in the east?. The last election was in Anambra, when y'all wanted Soludo, did other tribes kick against your choice?. ditto Abia, Enugu, Imo or Ebonyi, do Yoruba dictate to you who to vote for?
Can you reprobates try your recalcitrance in the North?.. if dem born you well try it in the North.
This election would put you guys in your place.

See reasoning..

No wonder some of you need women for support. Left alone you did destroy yourselves.

You wrote all that n forgot one very MINOR point; there is absolutely no comparison between local n national elections.

Being articulate is so cheap, yet many still can't afford it. Smh
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by oluwaniyi66(m): 1:45am On Aug 03, 2022
Can we place 1M by me, 1M by you on it if you are so sure that Peter Obi will win. Once Obi wins, you take the whole 2M, once he doesn't win, I take the whole 2M. Any obidient there?
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by SupremeSpecimen: 1:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Putindbutt:

Why is Lagos State turning your sense?.. Why are you guys this covetous, ungrateful and self-seeking?
Are Yorubas or Hausa/fulani in the east dictating who or not to vote for in the east?. The last election was in Anambra, when y'all wanted Soludo, did other tribes kick against your choice?. ditto Abia, Enugu, Imo or Ebonyi, do Yoruba dictate to you who to vote for?
Can you reprobates try your recalcitrance in the North?.. if dem born you well try it in the North.
This election would put you guys in your place.

Btw guy you're a confirmed coward.
You dey fear North abi
That's why they can bomb maim kidnap rape your people at will while you dey wait for igbos to get put in their place.

Meanwhile see no evil hear no evil
Smh
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by Akanbiedu(m): 1:53am On Aug 03, 2022
I like what you did here Thatfairguy1
That's how to deal with a pig
Re: How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) by SupremeSpecimen: 2:00am On Aug 03, 2022
oluwaniyi66:
Can we place 1M by me, 1M by you on it if you are so sure that Peter Obi will win. Once Obi wins, you take the whole 2M, once he doesn't win, I take the whole 2M. Any obidient there?

Are you people not tired of moving the goal post for Mr Obi?

I have not seen any sane supporter guaranteeing victory anywhere. Meanwhile you people have gone from "he won't win any lga" to "he won't get over 500k votes" to "he won't win the election."

Here's MY GUARANTEE, PO will perform better than any third party candidate in the HISTORY of Nigeria. N will cross 5 million votes

That's a straightforward bet.

So what we doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others / Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.