Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad (95656 Views)

Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Caleycash(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
post=115325406:
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:
This country is more than disease!
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Quintopia: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin cheesy

And you are still living in Nigeria grin

You better found your way tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ghana is better than Nigeria

Ghana that has gone cap-in-hand to the IMF to bail out its crashed economy, is better than who?

You must be sick in the head. Stupid illiterate.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by InvertedHammer: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
/

Nigeria is where you get buried when you die. It is not fit for human habitation.

/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Chartey(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
jaxxy:
why is he wearing rain boots in the naija pix?? covid protocols? Lol

Anyways he move to not only better paying job bt better everything.

I think he just came out of the theatre or ICU in the first picture. Explains the boots and head cover
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Quintopia: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
ceeethru:
May Nigeria never happen to you.

OH SHUT UP. ANIMAL. WITHOUT NIGERIA YOU WOULD BE AN ILLITERATE BUSH FARMER OR HUNTER. NIGERIA EDUCATED YOU AND GAVE YOU EXPOSURE AWAY FROM BEING A VILLAGE NON ENTITY. THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS YOU WEREN'T BORN IN MALI OR SUDAN OR SOMALIA OR ERITREA. AS YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE LITERATE ENOUGH TO TYPE YOUR RUBBISH. DEVIL.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Chartey(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Femich18:

Which kind English be this, handsomer grin grin
Lol, you dey correct person wey correct. You could have checked your dictionary first before correcting the person

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaNimo1:
B.etter

B.leaching

C.ream

[img]https://giffiles./216/216484.gif[/img]

...Or better diet, less sun, less stress and better camera! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Charlie2020(f): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ceenachi:
Why anybody wey get money go just fair immediately? E be like say poverty dey dark in complexion grin

May Nigeria never happen to anyone of us embarassed
. Na different camera resolution be that o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Quintopia: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Caleycash:
This country is more than disease!

GO AND FCK YOURSELF, YOU AND OTHERS WITH YOUR MENTALITY.

YOU ALWAYS HATE AND DEVALUE NIGERIA TILL YOU END UP AS SLAVES IN PLACES LIKE LIBYA AND LEBANON, OR STRANDED IN UKRAINE, OR HARASSED IN GHANA OR SOUTH AFRICA, FROM WHERE YOUR BIG FAT STUPID HEADS START TO APPEAL TO THE ''NIGERIAN GOVT AND NIGERIAN PEOPLE'' TO RESCUE YOU AND RETURN YOU ''HOME''.

''We Regret Leaving Nigeria'' - Stranded Ladies In Lebanon Call For Help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9ZINDysNrA&ab_channel=ChannelsTelevision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO5wcu5TPMo&ab_channel=PlusTVAfrica

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by SunnyDS(m): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oook
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by chocboi78(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
He added in size(growth), hit the gym and change phone camera. Nothing really dy there
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by eddie7: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wow.....simply wow. Quite impressive and heart blowing ....but I rather die here

E GET WHY . cheesy angry
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Lightorder: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Uglybwoi:
Living in Nigeria is a cancer. It slowly eats away your body, soul, spirit and mind till there's nothing left.
what are the causes of the cancer? All tinubu and apc supporters. It shall never be well with their destinies
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Quintopia: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
chocboi78:
He added in size(growth), hit the gym and change phone camera. Nothing really dy there

Don't mind these wretched inferiority complex filled, worthless cretins. Nigeria is hot, humid and tropical (near the Equator) and so it is natural and proper to have low body weight and be darker in skin tone as the melanin kicks in to protect us from the sun rays and its adverse health effects. Has nothing to do with ''the leaders'' or ''the economy'' or ''diet'' or anything. IT'S JUST NATURE. It would be the same if someone took an old picture in India, Saudi, or Pakistan, or Egypt.

DANGOTE would look fatter and lighter skinned if he spent 6 months in a temperate climatic region like the USA or Germany.

It is nature.

Then some idiot uses his old camera to juxtapose a photo of himself with his new phone in the US, and that is supposed to make us all hate Nigeria?

THESE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE THICK, DUMB AND STUPID WITH WASTED EDUCATION.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Adeoyelee: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Thank God for this one encouraging testament for once at least. Not the usual e no easy abroad blablabla

If you have the means and opportunity to jakpa and better your condition legally, I'd advise you to do so oh..

Do not, and I repeat, do not put your hopes Obidienting, Athiefkulating, or Batifying...

None of these guys can handle or change Nigeria from the many ills currently eating it up.

By the time anyone of them does his first 1 year as the President you guys will begin to understand what's up and a nickname will soon be coined for that President as usual.

The battle and sickness plaguing Nigeria aren't what one President will just come on and solve in 8 years.

Okay, I'll concede that Peter Obi is perfect for the job in an ideal situation/country, and holds more promise than the other 2 major kleptos. Is Nigeria an ideal country as it is right now?

How about the same Obi acknowledging Atiku as his boss, mentor, and elder brother. I hope you guys know what this means in the Nigerian context. It means an unfettered access to the economy by the same Atiku you don't want to have by declaring yourselves Obidient.

Peter Obi hasn't done anything wrong to admit and acknowledge Atiku as a boss, friend, mentor, or elder brother, but that is one very dicey and double-edged thing with mingling with rogues in the Nigerian political space. The moment you get yourself muddled up with them it becomes difficult for you to come out and remain clean.

This is why some of Nigeria's best brains will rather protect the good name and image that they had built up for themselves over the years than get caught up in the messy demonic system called Nigerian politics.

Chai... Look at a very good, informative & well analyze comment here. But e no go surprise me say we go still see some extremists of either Obi, Tinubu or Atiku wey go still tackle or yab this guy.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Lightorder: 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Someone who’s in the medical field who prolly had a Job before relocating is talking about trenches.

We wey never even get job nkor? Everybody be claiming trenches.
Bad belly go kill you here. It is obvious. Stay jobless
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Artiiclebeast: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Adeoyelee post=115328404][/quote]

Dem don insult me tire but me I no mind...

I sabi the truth and e dey help me alot
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by b03liberty(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

I prefer converting my agbado to cassava.
VeryWickedGoat just ate my cassava and agbado
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by princewarri1985: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Impressive transformation means he is living well

I advised you found your way out of Nigeria

Nigeria government have robbed her citizens

The "right" to live up to her standard in life.

APC government have always do the opposite of the good life they promised Nigerians tongue angry tongue.

I just don't like to show off.

Because I live in Germany.

Nothing like show off here, he was simply passing a message so that Nigerians will wake up
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Quintopia: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2022
princewarri1985:
Nothing like show off here, he was simply passing a message so that Nigerians will wake up

HE IS A FOOL AND A DUNCE LIKE YOU.

A WHOLE ''DOCTOR'' DOESN'T KNOW THAT HUMANS NATURALLY LOSE BODY WEIGHT AND GET DARKER-SKINNED IN HUMID, TROPICAL CONDITIONS REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES?

NIGERIANS SHOULD ''WAKE UP'' TO WHAT?

MUMUS TYPING RUBBISH.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by OniyideAmplify(m): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Badguy77:
If tilimbu wins am leaving till he dies
you are not just a bahdguy, you are funny aswear... That your comment shock me lolsssss.

Sha no forget to pay your house rent before you leave, cos those bad belle landlords no go wish you well o
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by zedegit: 12:12am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115325252:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Man who relocated abroad has shared photos to show his impressive transformation, Reports.

The Medical Doctor Shared ThrowBack Photos of him, As Sighted By On His Social Media Handle, working in a Nigerian hospital.

He Then Shared recent pictures he took at a hospital abroad.

He Wrote in the caption: "If trenches was a person!! We don't always look like what we have been tru!"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

He is bleaching joor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Desusi: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Ceenachi:
Why anybody wey get money go just fair immediately? E be like say poverty dey dark in complexion grin

May Nigeria never happen to anyone of us embarassed
r
Poverty is demonic and destructive,l hate it in all ramifications.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by FireUpNow(m): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2022
I will try my best to move my wife and kids out of this country because nothing more is left for this country to be enjoyed
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Quintopia: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2022
FireUpNow:
I will try my best to move my wife and kids out of this country because nothing more is left for this country to be enjoyed

GET LOST AND STAY LOST.

OH, AND REMEMBER NOT TO BOTHER THE NIGERIAN GOVT WITH PUBLIC TV and YouTube APPEALS FOR RESCUE AND EVACUATION WHEN YOU RUN INTO TROUBLE THERE O!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i26CIx1WiI&ab_channel=TVCNewsNigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Quintopia: 12:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Uglybwoi:
Living in Nigeria is a cancer. It slowly eats away your body, soul, spirit and mind till there's nothing left.

YOU ARE A DEMONIC ENTITY.

THE LAND THAT GOD PLACED YOU IN HIS INFINITE WISDOM IS WHAT A puny mosquito LIKE YOU IS CALLING ''A CANCER''.

YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD TOGETHER WITH THE BRAINLESS CRETINS WHO ''LIKED'' THIS NASTY, SATANIC THING YOU TYPED.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by etrange: 12:46am On Aug 03, 2022
He actually looked more handsome in the before picture.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by princewarri1985: 12:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Quintopia:

HE IS A FOOL AND A DUNCE LIKE YOU.

A WHOLE ''DOCTOR'' DOESN'T KNOW THAT HUMANS NATURALLY LOSE BODY WEIGHT AND GET DARKER-SKINNED IN HUMID, TROPICAL CONDITIONS REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES?

NIGERIANS SHOULD ''WAKE UP'' TO WHAT?

MUMUS TYPING RUBBISH.
you wouldn't have travelled abroad, you should have remained in this hell hole called Nigeria! Why did you ran away? You can see that you are the biggest mumu here. The doctor was simply passing a message to let we all to know that if we ever have an opportunity to travel abroad, we should do without thinking twice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Cousin9999: 1:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Congrats on his gains, muscle and money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) / Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.