Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad (95607 Views)

Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Henz81: 1:18am On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author= post=115325252]Update From . COM

A Nigerian Man who relocated abroad has shared photos to show his impressive transformation, Reports.

The Medical Doctor Shared ThrowBack Photos of him, As Sighted By On His Social Media Handle, working in a Nigerian hospital.

He Then Shared recent pictures he took at a hospital abroad.

He Wrote in the caption: "If trenches was a person!! We don't always look like what we have been tru!"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG[/quote) living in Nigeria during APC administration is a very big mess! Some people are just suffering and smiling as if all is well. I'm out of here
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by hisexcellency34: 1:21am On Aug 03, 2022
You must be physically and internally blind to see the transformation..anuofia
IbileIfe:

Where is the transformation?
He was in factory in Nigeria and in blue collar work dress.
Thank Almighty God he had a job.
Now he dressed up to pose for a photo in Germany?
Thousands of people are jobless in Europe.
Who knows what kind of job he is doing overseas?

How can you people be so overtaken in gullibility and stupidity?
So intellectually RE-TAR-DED.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Navalsadiq(m): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Impressive transformation means he is living well

I advised you found your way out of Nigeria

Nigeria government have robbed her citizens

The "right" to live up to her standard in life.

APC government have always do the opposite of the good life they promised Nigerians tongue angry tongue.

I just don't like to show off.

Because I live in Germany.

how can I relocate to germany
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by brandsoncharlie: 1:29am On Aug 03, 2022
1Sharon:
I actually prefer the before pictures
You neva chop beta money that b y u choose d before photo Than after.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Originalsly: 1:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Uglybwoi:

Living in Nigeria is a cancer. It slowly eats away your body, soul, spirit and mind till there's nothing left.

Living in Nigeria is a blessing. It slowly builds up your body, soul, spirit and mind till there's nothing left that is too tough for a Nigerian to bear.... been there done that. Name one ... just one country that is too tough for a Nigerian to manage. Living in Nigeria is like going through the fire .... end result.... steel.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Ofolete: 1:59am On Aug 03, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Thank God for this one encouraging testament for once at least. Not the usual e no easy abroad blablabla

If you have the means and opportunity to jakpa and better your condition legally, I'd advise you to do so oh..

Do not, and I repeat, do not put your hopes Obidienting, Athiefkulating, or Batifying...

None of these guys can handle or change Nigeria from the many ills currently eating it up.

By the time anyone of them does his first 1 year as the President you guys will begin to understand what's up and a nickname will soon be coined for that President as usual.

The battle and sickness plaguing Nigeria aren't what one President will just come on and solve in 8 years.

Okay, I'll concede that Peter Obi is perfect for the job in an ideal situation/country, and holds more promise than the other 2 major kleptos. Is Nigeria an ideal country as it is right now?

How about the same Obi acknowledging Atiku as his boss, mentor, and elder brother. I hope you guys know what this means in the Nigerian context. It means an unfettered access to the economy by the same Atiku you don't want to have by declaring yourselves Obidient.

Peter Obi hasn't done anything wrong to admit and acknowledge Atiku as a boss, friend, mentor, or elder brother, but that is one very dicey and double-edged thing with mingling with rogues in the Nigerian political space. The moment you get yourself muddled up with them it becomes difficult for you to come out and remain clean.

This is why some of Nigeria's best brains will rather protect the good name and image that they had built up for themselves over the years than get caught up in the messy demonic system called Nigerian politics.

Modified

A post by Lexilaw for every sensible Nigerian to ponder upon below and the major problem with Nigeria:

In case you are ignorant and fighting your friend of over 20 years because of politics, know this and know peace.

Senator Ali Modu Sheriff was National Chairman of PDP and was also National Chairman of APC at different times. In fact, his supposed Arch rival in politics in Borno State is former FCT Minister, Architect Ibrahim Bunu. Well, did you know that their wives are siblings? They are both daughters of the late Dr. Mohammed Lawan.

In 2011, Ali Modu Sheriff, as acting Chairman of the ANPP sent General Muhammadu Buhari out of the party which led Buhari to create the CPC. Did you know that Senator Ali Modu Sheriff's nephew, Babagana, is the husband of Buhari's daughter, Halima? Babagana's mum, Fanne, is Ali Sheriff's younger sister.

Former Governor of Borno, Senator Maina Ma'aji Lawan's rival in the Borno North Senatorial District is former Minister of Works, Senator Mohammed Sanusi Daggash. The two men have contested the same seat ferociously in the past. Well, did you know Daggash's mum, Laraba's maiden name is Shallangwa while the mother of Maina Ma'aji's wife is also Rebecca Shallangwa? The two women are cousins which makes the two men, in-laws.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is said to be President Muhammadu Buhari's staunch rival but, Atiku was Yusuf Buhari's guardian at Yusuf Buhari's wedding when he married the daughter of the Emir of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero. Former Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, may have been deposed but his wife is the daughter of Ado Bayero, his predecessor and the current Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero and the Emir of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero, are her brothers.

Late President Umaru Musa Yar'adua was a PDP member and a staunch party man but his son, Shehu, just married the daughter of Ali Modu Sheriff's younger brother, Mohammed Nur Sheriff who was a Member of the House of Representatives on the platform of the APC.

The National Chairman of the APC, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, is a founding member of the PDP and was a governor for eight years then a senator on the platform of the PDP. Today he is National Chairman of the APC.

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Gregory Obi, was running mate to the presidential candidate of the PDP, Waziri Atiku Abubakar, barely four years ago. While the politicians and ruling class are busy forging alliances and building bridges, you are busy fighting your friends and pulling down relationships built over years over people who are either in laws, allies or even blood relatives! Do you have sense at all?

Late Head of State, Murtala Mohammed's son, Abba is married to Fatima Mala Kachallah, daughter of late Governor of Borno, Mala Kachallah.

MKO Abiola's son, Jamiu, is married to Khadihah Kamselem, daughter of former Inspector General of Police, Shettima Kamselem, from Borno.

Ibrahim Babangida's son, Mohammed, married Rahama Mohammed Indimi. Atiku Abubakar's son, Aminu, married Fatima Ummi Bolori, daughter of late Alhaji Bukar Bolori. Fatima Umar Ganduje, daughter of the governor of Kano, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje is married to Idris, the son of late governor of Oyo state, Abiola Ajimobi.

Did you know that the incumbent governor of Niger state, Abubakar Sani Bello, was sworn in by his mother-in-law, Justice Fati Lami Abubakar? His mother-in-law, the former first lady of Nigeria, wife of General Absulsalam Abubakar, was the Chief Judge of Niger state until her retirement. The governor's younger brother, Suleiman Sani Bello, is married to Aliko Dangote's first daughter, Halima. Dangote's second daughter, Fatima, is married to the son of the former Inspector General of Police, Mohammed D. Abubakar.

Did you know that Ammuna Ashe, the wife of former Governor of Bauchi state, Ahmed Adamu Mu'azu who was also PDP National Chairman, is the younger sister to current APC Deputy National Chairman, Senator Abubakar Kyari? They are first cousins with Ibrahim Bunu's children and Bunu is a staunch member of the PDP. Ibrahim Bunu's wife is their mother's younger sister and now Bunu's son has married Kashim Shettima's daughter.

The former first Lady of Yobe state, Dr. Maryam Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff's wife, Fatima, Architect Ibrahim Bunu's wife, Former Minister of Finance, Yabawa Lawan Wabi, Former OPEC Governor, Ammuna Lawan Ali, whose husband, Engr Ibrahim Ali is younger brother to late governor Mala Kachallah, are all siblings! Read that again.

They are busy forming alliances so that they can continue to subjugate you agile you are busy fighting over them all over the place. Who is really playing who? You better wake up and start building your own bridges and stop shouting "I will not marry Hausa! I will not marry Igbo! I will not marry Yoruba!".
The summary of this biography is that hausas have been and are still in power which led this country into its current situation. Secondly, you did not mention or tell us about OBJ who was the president for 8 years and Osinbajo the current vice President, both of them from yoruba. And my take is that housa has failed, Yoruba has equally failed. And if you love the country you call your own let us try another person and be obedient. You will be glad that you did. This one will put smiles on the faces of Nigerians. Anyone who is preaching outside being obedient in 2023 is number one enemy of himself. Let us stop being ignorance.

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:04am On Aug 03, 2022
The only difference is the camera quality, dude has always been fresh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Blacknote: 2:05am On Aug 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

I prefer converting my agbado to cassava.
A verywickedgoat indeed grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Maddestdp(m): 2:11am On Aug 03, 2022
Bro, please who are the people coz I am definitely not one. Nothing will make me leaving Nigeria except conferences, seminars and my consultancy services.
Not every people have the mindset of making it there. Some just believe in her (Nigeria) to be good one day soon as it's our collective effort.
Thanks
Bankright:
No wonder people are eager to leave the country. May the grace of God be sufficient to us who don't have the means.

Please I am dying. Depression has set in. Somebody please help with any amount. It is not my making. Unfortunate situation land me here. Please help with any amount.
001.54.428.45, Ster.ling Bank
God bless you for helping the needy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by omohan4: 2:44am On Aug 03, 2022
Life...time
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by honour7: 2:59am On Aug 03, 2022
He only started gym, that is all
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Ubanz: 3:16am On Aug 03, 2022
This is the only country where your efforts are not recognized and always are in vain.
Is Nigeria not a zoo in other words prizzzzon?
Tufiakwa.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by ufotunang: 3:25am On Aug 03, 2022
The difference is ckear
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 03, 2022
In other words naija no dey show u ur real self... she's as the guy be like hungry pepeye compared to te recent pics. So Naija dey make person ugly ontop everything sad
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by ufotunang: 3:27am On Aug 03, 2022
And very soon resident doctors will go on strike again...one month strike warning to the federal government.... nawaoooo...but over there abroad they do not go on strike they value their medical doctors and medical personnel
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Naajjii: 3:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Impressive transformation means he is living well

I advised you found your way out of Nigeria

Nigeria government have robbed her citizens

The "right" to live up to her standard in life.

APC government have always do the opposite of the good life they promised Nigerians tongue angry tongue.

I just don't like to show off.

Because I live in Germany.

Most of you southerners you run away from Nigeria. Most of us northerners stay back in Nigeria. Later you people will start crying of northerners dominating and ruling you when your hearts are focused on Japa, abroad, Yankee.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by ufotunang: 3:35am On Aug 03, 2022
After seeing the first picture...many people still want to vote tinubu... nawaoooo
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by miccholo1(m): 3:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Nice transformation..but Bros I hope you no bleach o

Watch comedy videos on my channel
youtube.com/miccholothecomedian
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by ufotunang: 3:39am On Aug 03, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Why won't Nurses be wicked in this country angry
...abi .the bad economy and hardship, hunger with the bad conditions of the hospital had made them frustrated and always shouting on patients

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by ufotunang: 3:41am On Aug 03, 2022
RulerIAm:
See rainboot grin
... wearing rain boots as of he wants to go and pack and clear dirts in the gutter.... nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Joe4real1988(m): 3:44am On Aug 03, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
undecided

Can 200 million people leave the country,

what happens to fixing the country

Anyways, How can it happen when idiots voted dumb and lame Buhari and still planning on voting Tinubu who is an upgrade of dumbness..

Cursed country.
Very stupid set of people. They will tell u Tinubu transformed Lagos without FG, that Lagos IGF is higher than that of USA, and i ask myself, whats the benefit of that IGF when a common man in Lagos is living a hell of a life ranging from traffic jam, extortion, high cost of living, harassment, some are even living in slum, to mention a few. Yeye unreasonable youths outsmarted by an old desperate man.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:27am On Aug 03, 2022
gold[quote author=Artiiclebeast post=115325947]Thank God for this one encouraging testament for once at least. Not the usual e no easy abroad blablabla

If you have the means and opportunity to jakpa and better your condition legally, I'd advise you to do so oh..

Do not, and I repeat, do not put your hopes Obidienting, Athiefkulating, or Batifying...

None of these guys can handle or change Nigeria from the many ills currently eating it up.

By the time anyone of them does his first 1 year as the President you guys will begin to understand what's up and a nickname will soon be coined for that President as usual.

The battle and sickness plaguing Nigeria aren't what one President will just come on and solve in 8 years.

Okay, I'll concede that Peter Obi is perfect for the job in an ideal situation/country, and holds more promise than the other 2 major kleptos. Is Nigeria an ideal country as it is right now?

How about the same Obi acknowledging Atiku as his boss, mentor, and e
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by KanwuliaExtra: 4:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Na so my transformer blow with my own transformation, I nor dey believe am myself. grin
I don tink I can EVER retire anywhere in ShyteFRICA sha. No matter the zillions.
Ask Atiku or Okonjo-Iweala.
E go be like MAXIMUM-KUJE PRISON I swia. cry
Even to go common 2 week vacation I NIALLY QUENCH! cry

Cockroach mansion and all.

Went to MTN office to get NIN # for my phone, damn! I still have severe hearing loss with that tin when dem dey scratch for ground all in the name of captioning. shocked

One soja-man had to go buy my cotton wool and something called “moronga” to plug my ears.

The msn saw I was in tears and holding my head and asked me wetin dey happen. The whole office begin look me o. I tell them say I get “brain/“-damage”! embarassed

It was like TORTURE!!!! Very HARSSSSSSH environment. The people found it very normal. I have not recovered.

Shyte-Packing is gooooooooood! You can only transform for the better.cool

No bleaching necessary.✅
No make up necessary,✅

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by HRMK: 4:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Bankright:
No wonder people are eager to leave the country. May the grace of God be sufficient to us who don't have the means.

Please I am dying. Depression has set in. Somebody please help with any amount. It is not my making. Unfortunate situation land me here. Please help with any amount.
001.54.428.45, Ster.ling Bank
God bless you for helping the needy
YOU ARE ON THE WRONG PLATFORM!THE MONEYBAGS YOU EXPECT FUNDS FROM DONT EVEN COME HERE NOT TO TALK OF SEEING YOU!!
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 03, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Thank God for this one encouraging testament for once at least. Not the usual e no easy abroad blablabla

How about the same Obi acknowledging Atiku as his boss, mentor, and elder brother. I hope you guys know what this means in the Nigerian context. It means an unfettered access to the economy by the same Atiku you don't want to have by declaring yourselves Obidient.

Peter Obi hasn't done anything wrong to admit and acknowledge Atiku as a boss, friend, mentor, or elder brother, but that is one very dicey and double-edged thing with mingling with rogues in the Nigerian political space. The moment you get yourself muddled up with them it becomes difficult for you to come out and remain clean.

This is why some of Nigeria's best brains will rather protect the good name and image that they had built up for themselves over the years than get caught up in the messy demonic system called Nigerian politics.

Modified

A post by Lexilaw for every sensible Nigerian to ponder upon below and the major problem with Nigeria:

In case you are ignorant and fighting your friend of over 20 years because of politics, know this and know peace.

Senator Ali Modu Sheriff was National Chairman of PDP and was also National Chairman of APC at different times. In fact, his supposed Arch rival in politics in Borno State is former FCT Minister, Architect Ibrahim Bunu. Well, did you know that their wives are siblings? They are both daughters of the late Dr. Mohammed Lawan.

In 2011, Ali Modu Sheriff, as acting Chairman of the ANPP sent General Muhammadu Buhari out of the party which led Buhari to create the CPC. Did you know that Senator Ali Modu Sheriff's nephew, Babagana, is the husband of Buhari's daughter, Halima? Babagana's mum, Fanne, is Ali Sheriff's younger sister.

Former Governor of Borno, Senator Maina Ma'aji Lawan's rival in the Borno North Senatorial District is former Minister of Works, Senator Mohammed Sanusi Daggash. The two men have contested the same seat ferociously in the past. Well, did you know Daggash's mum, Laraba's maiden name is Shallangwa while the mother of Maina Ma'aji's wife is also Rebecca Shallangwa? The two women are cousins which makes the two men, in-laws.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is said to be President Muhammadu Buhari's staunch rival but, Atiku was Yusuf Buhari's guardian at Yusuf Buhari's wedding when he married the daughter of the Emir of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero. Former Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, may have been deposed but his wife is the daughter of Ado Bayero, his predecessor and the current Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero and the Emir of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero, are her brothers.

Late President Umaru Musa Yar'adua was a PDP member and a staunch party man but his son, Shehu, just married the daughter of Ali Modu Sheriff's younger brother, Mohammed Nur Sheriff who was a Member of the House of Representatives on the platform of the APC.

The National Chairman of the APC, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, is a founding member of the PDP and was a governor for eight years then a senator on the platform of the PDP. Today he is National Chairman of the APC.

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Gregory Obi, was running mate to the presidential candidate of the PDP, Waziri Atiku Abubakar, barely four years ago. While the politicians and ruling class are busy forging alliances and building bridges, you are busy fighting your friends and pulling down relationships built over years over people who are either in laws, allies or even blood relatives! Do you have sense at all?

Late Head of State, Murtala Mohammed's son, Abba is married to Fatima Mala Kachallah, daughter of late Governor of Borno, Mala Kachallah.

MKO Abiola's son, Jamiu, is married to Khadihah Kamselem, daughter of former Inspector General of Police, Shettima Kamselem, from Borno.

Ibrahim Babangida's son, Mohammed, married Rahama Mohammed Indimi. Atiku Abubakar's son, Aminu, married Fatima Ummi Bolori, daughter of late Alhaji Bukar Bolori. Fatima Umar Ganduje, daughter of the governor of Kano, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje is married to Idris, the son of late governor of Oyo state, Abiola Ajimobi.

Did you know that the incumbent governor of Niger state, Abubakar Sani Bello, was sworn in by his mother-in-law, Justice Fati Lami Abubakar? His mother-in-law, the former first lady of Nigeria, wife of General Absulsalam Abubakar, was the Chief Judge of Niger state until her retirement. The governor's younger brother, Suleiman Sani Bello, is married to Aliko Dangote's first daughter, Halima. Dangote's second daughter, Fatima, is married to the son of the former Inspector General of Police, Mohammed D. Abubakar.

Did you know that Ammuna Ashe, the wife of former Governor of Bauchi state, Ahmed Adamu Mu'azu who was also PDP National Chairman, is the younger sister to current APC Deputy National Chairman, Senator Abubakar Kyari? They are first cousins with Ibrahim Bunu's children and Bunu is a staunch member of the PDP. Ibrahim Bunu's wife is their mother's younger sister and now Bunu's son has married Kashim Shettima's daughter.

The former first Lady of Yobe state, Dr. Maryam Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff's wife, Fatima, Architect Ibrahim Bunu's wife, Former Minister of Finance, Yabawa Lawan Wabi, Former OPEC Governor, Ammuna Lawan Ali, whose husband, Engr Ibrahim Ali is younger brother to late governor Mala Kachallah, are all siblings! Read that again.

They are busy forming alliances so that they can continue to subjugate you agile you are busy fighting over them all over the place. Who is really playing who? You better wake up and start building your own bridges and stop shouting "I will not marry Hausa! I will not marry Igbo! I will not marry Yoruba!".

I read this with my mouth opened!

Hold your Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba friends once you know they are kind and aren't extremist oh. E get why!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by weljewel: 4:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Praise be to God who transforms me after I partook of the Holy Communion!
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by LifeCoachAndre: 4:56am On Aug 03, 2022
What about PDP?, is this really about politics

SlavaUkraini:
APC Government is making Nigerians look older than their age

Poverty, Suffering and Bad looks is not our Portion.

That is why we must vote out this wicked APC Party out of office at all levels of government.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by FireUpNow(m): 5:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Quintopia:

GET LOST AND STAY LOST.

OH, AND REMEMBER NOT TO BOTHER THE NIGERIAN GOVT WITH PUBLIC TV and YouTube APPEALS FOR RESCUE AND EVACUATION WHEN YOU RUN INTO TROUBLE THERE O!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i26CIx1WiI&ab_channel=TVCNewsNigeria
YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS SHOULD GET LOST AS WELL AND BURN TO ASHES. NA BETTER MUMU U AND YOUR GENERATIONS BE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by BusinessPlan22: 5:25am On Aug 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

I prefer converting my agbado to cassava.

Very wicked goat indeed grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by philkay(m): 5:41am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115325252:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Man who relocated abroad has shared photos to show his impressive transformation, Reports.

The Medical Doctor Shared ThrowBack Photos of him, As Sighted By On His Social Media Handle, working in a Nigerian hospital.

He Then Shared recent pictures he took at a hospital abroad.

He Wrote in the caption: "If trenches was a person!! We don't always look like what we have been tru!"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

If you look at the picture critically well, nothing really special about it, the only difference is the camera quality. He's fat and has potbelly in Nigeria than the abroad. The camera effect makes his look better in abroad, lobatan
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad by favour32(m): 5:43am On Aug 03, 2022
Badguy77:
If tilimbu wins am leaving till he dies
Nor let Tinubu near there because Shettima dey wait to replace am ASAP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) / Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.