Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Effect Of Naira Redomination On Stock Market Investments? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Effect Of Naira Redomination On Stock Market Investments? (11458 Views)

China Plans Investments In Cross River / Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effect Of Naira Redomination On Stock Market Investments? by Mustay(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2007
anyway, we still 've 2 congratulate SOLUDO cos his ideas make SANUSI's tenure look inactive. at least we 've a visionary GOv'nor.

for the 0.23, 0.777 etc, in the NSE; we'll just get used 2 it.

YAr'Adua shocked me b suspending it on his interview.

Probably there's pressure 4m the HAUSAs; the tribe the idea affects the most
Re: Effect Of Naira Redomination On Stock Market Investments? by Ess: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2007
And there goes another tribalist, cant we Nigerians ever come to term in our actions? Whats the hausa got to do with this now. I thought the hausa's were not ruling for 8 years now. Please stop putting ethnical sentiments in your judging on such national issues.
Re: Effect Of Naira Redomination On Stock Market Investments? by Mustay(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2007
i knew some1 was gonna reply 2 that

what makes u think i aint hausa?

thatz d truth fella. . . .it'll affect the bureau de change guys
Re: Effect Of Naira Redomination On Stock Market Investments? by Sadman(m): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2007
I am not an economist but i think the value of shares will be reset, because 0.5 kobo (which will be the new value of shares after dividing 50kobo by 100) can be said to be insignificant in money terms, so the value will be increased and the amont of units one owns will diminish, but i don't think the value of your investment will be affected. What do you guys think?
Re: Effect Of Naira Redomination On Stock Market Investments? by Mustay(m): 1:38am On Sep 07, 2007
the FACE value not the INTRINSIC value 'll change
Re: Effect Of Naira Redomination On Stock Market Investments? by Ess: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2007
@ Mustay,
U think the bureau de change guys have an impact on this Yar'adua governtment? Na wa o.
Re: Effect Of Naira Redomination On Stock Market Investments? by Mustay(m): 3:50am On Sep 08, 2007
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Stocks Among World’s Best-performers In 4 Months – Bloomberg / My Review Of Orton Farm Investment (verdict: It's A Ponzi) / Step To Step: How To Start Liquid Soap Manufacturing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.