Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Dont Most Of You Beleive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont Most Of You Beleive (167 Views)

Why Dont Igbo Guys Marry Ladies From Rivers? / Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Men Wont Beleive This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont Most Of You Beleive by AllenforGOD(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
I tell you,jesus is coming again!!!.when you read the book of revelations it talks about jesus coming again!!.i tell thee,except what jesus says made manifest he is not coming,the great tribulation must occur,false prophets,war,famine etc.i tell the when the lord JESUS comes he cometh 4d righteous one and also for those that experienced the TRIBULATION,antichrist,and for not accepting the mark of the beast and they shall live with him in paradise.for unbeleivers i pity,for those that didnt accept christ are doomed 4 eternity therefore the only way to escape that doomsday is by accepting jesus as your lord and personal saviour and beleiving he died on the cross for you and i and also he rose from the dead.for jesus is the only way to God,heaven,eternal life and everything you desire,THUS accept jesus and be saved from HELL AND HAVE ETERNAL LIFE ABUNDANTLY.JESUS IS THE WAY TO HEAVEN,GOD,ETERNAL LIFE
JOHN 14:6
Jesus LOVES YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING.
HE'S COMING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live Tv / Stand Strong / Premature Ejaculation Cure For N3k Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.