Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Inside Life: I Gave Him Everything, Doggy Styles, It Didn't Work, I Don't Think - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Life: I Gave Him Everything, Doggy Styles, It Didn't Work, I Don't Think (310 Views)

BBNaija's Ifu Ennada: If I Want To Do Olosho Work I Will Charge More Than ₦500k / Daddy Freeze On Ikoyi Registry: No Wonder My First Marriage Didn't Work Out / Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inside Life: I Gave Him Everything, Doggy Styles, It Didn't Work, I Don't Think by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2022
POPULAR entertainer Pro-dancer, Korra Obidi has shared online her Lamentations over getting married again after the ugly experience she had with her first love whom they shared a baby.

She said she was not sure she will ever marry again having satisfied his first love with everything humanly possible including but not limited to doggy and tampoline styles.

WATCH THE VIDEO+DETAILS>>

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-i-gave-him-everything-doggy-styles-it-didnt-work-i-dont-think-i-will-marry-again-korra-obidi-laments-see-video/

Credit:  INFORMATION NIGERIA

READ ALSO:  WATCH 8-month-old pregnant Obidi TWEKING vigorously while her husband watches in amazement!
Editor’s Note:  Contact SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS (www.sojworldnews.com) for your wedding ceremony, birthday, conference, Exclusive interviews, placing of advert banner, publicity and awareness on 09069473894.
KINDLY send your name and location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894.to receive our news updates directly into your WhatsApp box.
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference

Re: Inside Life: I Gave Him Everything, Doggy Styles, It Didn't Work, I Don't Think by Kdon2: 12:29am On Aug 03, 2022
SojWORLDWIDE:
POPULAR entertainer Pro-dancer, Korra Obidi has shared online her Lamentations over getting married again after the ugly experience she had with her first love whom they shared a baby.

She said she was not sure she will ever marry again having satisfied his first love with everything humanly possible including but not limited to doggy and tampoline styles.

WATCH THE VIDEO+DETAILS>>

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-i-gave-him-everything-doggy-styles-it-didnt-work-i-dont-think-i-will-marry-again-korra-obidi-laments-see-video/

Credit:  INFORMATION NIGERIA

READ ALSO:  WATCH 8-month-old pregnant Obidi TWEKING vigorously while her husband watches in amazement!
Editor’s Note:  Contact SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS (www.sojworldnews.com) for your wedding ceremony, birthday, conference, Exclusive interviews, placing of advert banner, publicity and awareness on 09069473894.
KINDLY send your name and location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894.to receive our news updates directly into your WhatsApp box.
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference

Dog!

(1) (Reply)

Fans Reject Davido As Replacement After Tems Couldn’t Make Canada Show / That Moment Female Artist Displayed Her Thick Thighs To A Dj In A Club To Fingar / 2023: You’re Like Satan Campaigning Against Sin – Omokri Attacks Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.