Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,731 members, 7,851,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

That Moment Female Artist Displayed Her Thick Thighs To A Dj In A Club To Fingar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / That Moment Female Artist Displayed Her Thick Thighs To A Dj In A Club To Fingar (316 Views)

Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Moment Female Artist Displayed Her Thick Thighs To A Dj In A Club To Fingar by ThatCelebrity01: 5:33am On Aug 17, 2022
South African socialite and dancer, Zodwa Wabantu, has once again sparked reactions online after she pulled crazy stunts during a sold out club gig.

The well-endowed socialite jumped on the deejay box and displayed her goodies to him and almost turned him into a zombie.

Zodwa Wabantu latest performance

The seemingly shy deejay couldn’t help but salivate at Zodwa’s juicy goodies.

She posted the video and hilariously captioned it,

Sharing the video on social media Zodwa wrote :” When a Dj Struggles to Play I Show him Heaven”

https://www.thatcelebrity.com/that-moment-female-artist-displayed-her-thick-thighs-to-a-dj-in-a-club-to-finger-her-watch/

Watch the video below :

LINK: https://www.thatcelebrity.com/that-moment-female-artist-displayed-her-thick-thighs-to-a-dj-in-a-club-to-finger-her-watch/

Re: That Moment Female Artist Displayed Her Thick Thighs To A Dj In A Club To Fingar by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:35am On Aug 17, 2022
God hear our prayers..

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Most Funnest Stage Performance / Ikolo Omason Bianca (Bianca stitches) Biography, Age & Styles / Portable Clash With Carter Efe As He Insult And Blast Him For Ripping Berri Tiga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.