Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery (68045 Views)

Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight / Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Emman08: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2022
Accused of doing surgery. Where is the crime there?
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Cheapgadget(f): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2022
JASONjnr:
I wonder how the Nigerian masses made this one a celebrity out of nothing....

Na joblessness cause am
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by derbykol(f): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Then you have low standard.
It is not your standard o.

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2022
Armstrong34:
...Nairaland Mods needs to educate us on the eligibility criterias topics are expected to meet before they are sent to FP undecided

Because I don't seem to comprehend how inconsequential topics are given attention over important things that can add value to us

Hahahahahahaha grin
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Armstrong34:
...Nairaland Mods needs to educate us on the eligibility criterias topics are expected to meet before they are sent to FP undecided

Because I don't seem to comprehend how inconsequential topics are given attention over important things that can add value to us
No lies....
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Pipefitter: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2022
chigoziri2403:
which app?

App/web or whatever you choose to name it

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by dreu2fine(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2022
femi4:
Blessing is obsessed with Nancy's body
Make she go marry
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Kajaard: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2022
cremedelacreme:
Mumu oloshos. So of all the issues ravaging this shithole of a country now, their problem na who do nyash surgery and who no do? Most Nigerian youths are very useless I swear.

They are all extremely useless. This is why we are where we are and having expired ancient great grandfather's as our leaders.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by YeyeGbami: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Pipefitter:

when did Nancy become low standard? This app eeh!

You dey mind those wannabe kids.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by meobizy(f): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Nigerians don’t consume enough sugar to make a difference in their physical appearance. It’s either Nancy routinely drank two bottles of carbonated soda daily before the endeavour or she honestly got into shape. Knowing these women, I will confidently say she went under the knife. Kate Henshaw and Damilola Adegbite are the only two Nollywood females I recognize who go hard in the gym.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by KosiGee(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2022
cremedelacreme:
Mumu oloshos. So of all the issues ravaging this shithole of a country now, their problem na who do nyash surgery and who no do? Most Nigerian youths are very useless I swear.

With all the issues ravaging this shithole of a country as you termed it, you still came to comment here
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by tofolo(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2022
Armstrong34:

bros, its all for the traffic thats what they are concerned about. cry
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Nilon: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2022
DonMakaveli21:
Nancy isimi my beautiful favourite actress. Her low cut hair style dey turn me on
will you fùck her and suck her pussy if given the chance?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2022
motionarena:
Blessing do Lipo na

Do they do nose surgery in Naija too I noticed one of my female friend looks different as her nose looks smaller than b4.

Yea dem dey do am.

Don't know if you heard about on lady that died in a centre recently after butt surgery. That particular centre dey do many face lifts.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Nilon: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:
Nancy's image makes me cum when am horrny tongue
how many inches is your cøck?
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Nilon: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Romanoff:
Nancy definitely had work done.

If you had work done, own it with your chest. Don't go about deceiving young girls by wearing gym cloths and calming you got your body by working out.
have you ever thought of fixing your face?
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Raychee(f): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Nancy had surgical work done obviously. That's her business anyway.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Secondly: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2022
femi4:
Blessing is obsessed with Nancy's body

E fit be say the Blessing na lesbian o?
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Starzo: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2022
yad2eidi:
If her toto no Snell ma know why

Na all girls Toto get bad odour?
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Raychee(f): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Secondly:

E fit be say the Blessing na lesbian o?

Blessing is a clout chaser.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Nilon: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Offpointng:
Nothing beautiful or special bout this girl, very ugly, poor body, she no get long hair and she no even sabi act sef... just one nonsense sitting around Nollywood angry
na makeup dey helpam. She wowo no be small
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Secondly: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2022
Raychee:
Blessing is a clout chaser.

Na true sha.

She dey always like to be involved in one controversy or another.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Nilon: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
Seriously This Girl Nancy and her CO's aren't different from some of the regular girls you will find on the street in Nigeria or in our Campuses.

I wonder why men will be salivating and paying heavily to get down with Girls like this, the day I saw this Nancy I was disappointed ASF, No breast, Normal yansh, Body not as clean as I thought, Heavy Make up like Ogbanje.

TUEEEEH ON THIER FACE both Nancy and Blessing
God bless you. It was when i watched blood sisters i saw her true face
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by DrAkpamudehe: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Nilon:
how many inches is your cøck?

The size of your head
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Raychee(f): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Secondly:

Na true sha.

She dey always like to be involved in one controversy or another.

That's her own hustle grin
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Romanoff(f): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Nilon:
have you ever thought of fixing your face?

My face isn't a problem to me, have you ever thought of fixing your low self esteem and poor erection?

It's the reason you're a troll.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by odomanis: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Offpointng:
Nothing beautiful or special bout this girl, very ugly, poor body, she no get long hair and she no even sabi act sef... just one nonsense sitting around Nollywood angry

It is not true joor ! She is a fine girl !
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by meobizy(f): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
Seriously This Girl Nancy and her CO's aren't different from some of the regular girls you will find on the street in Nigeria or in our Campuses.
Human beings get grade before?

I wonder why men will be salivating and paying heavily to get down with Girls like this,
She appears in movies and TV shows. A man can always point and say “I’ve knacked that girl before.” It raises her start price. Why do you think BBNaija girls set their bargaining price to one million naira after the season’s run?

the day I saw this Nancy I was disappointed ASF, No breast, Normal yansh, Body not as clean as I thought, Heavy Make up like Ogbanje.
Celebrity na human being too, so I have no idea what you expected. Highest she’ll have smooth skin, a good physique, well done hair, wear fancy clothes and smell nice. Many people possess the same and you don’t register their existence on a regular day.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Karemarealty288(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2022
The only thing on the skull of all these yeyebrities....

Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by fluffybaby(f): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2022
Where is the evidence?
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

I wonder why men will be salivating and paying heavily to get down with Girls like this, the day I saw this Nancy I was disappointed ASF, No breast, Normal yansh, Body not as clean as I thought, Heavy Make up like Ogbanje.

TUEEEEH ON THIER FACE both Nancy and Blessing
Gee I still Dey wonder too na just low self esteem sha , most of these celebrities aren’t as pretty in Real life they just use filters and make up to beautify their pictures, They’re not really special it’s just people that have a perception of them in their head that view them as Special

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marvis Shows Off Her Big Cucumber. See Fans' Reactions / Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV / Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.