Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery (67940 Views)

Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight / Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by DrHighchief(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2022
cremedelacreme:
Mumu oloshos. So of all the issues ravaging this shithole of a country now, their problem na who do nyash surgery and who no do? Most Nigerian youths are very useless I swear.
lazy youths
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Benchilwell: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Armstrong34:
...Nairaland Mods needs to educate us on the eligibility criterias topics are expected to meet before they are sent to FP undecided

Because I don't seem to comprehend how inconsequential topics are given attention over important things that can add value to us
still better than politicians news,that always results to insult, abuse, hate and tribalism in Nairaland
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by toprealman: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Then you have low standard.
He should "cut" it.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Parachoko: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2022
motionarena:
Blessing do Lipo na

Do they do nose surgery in Naija too I noticed one of my female friend looks different as her nose looks smaller than b4.
So far you have your money, there is no surgery dem no fit do for Nigeria.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2022
paradigmshift:
She did surgery jor.. stop lying to urself
She doesn't have the money for such surgery.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by sauceEEP(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2022
Where is the reply? angry
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Offcourse when there are many idiots with smart phones giving them attention why wont they brag?
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Benchilwell:
still better than politicians news,that always results to insult, abuse, hate and tribalism in Nairaland

So they should not promote their girlfriends again?
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by etrouble: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Comrade, please reduce the Vawulence. This is too much.

This truth is too bitter to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by LastDonn: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Offpointng:
Nothing beautiful or special bout this girl, very ugly, poor body, she no get long hair and she no even sabi act sef... just one nonsense sitting around Nollywood angry

Hia ! Bad belle . I appreciate that babe.she works hard
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Emmanueltrinity(f): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2022
nijaomegacode:
violence
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by jimtemi1: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
nijaomegacode:

lol finish him!! In Sub-Zero voice in mortal Kombat
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Nyascobar1414: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
yad2eidi:
If her toto no Snell ma know why

En must smell naa...
Abi no be toto again?
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Nyascobar1414: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
motionarena:
Show us ur babe make we see. You can neva have a babe like that in ur life.
This kind yeye simp..
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Nyascobar1414: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nilon:
God bless you. It was when i watched blood sisters i saw her true face

Both Nancy and the other girl.. Both of them ugly d!e... But when thay are on makeup.. You will think they are beauty models.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Nyascobar1414: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
odomanis:

It is not true joor ! She is a fine girl !

Go and watch blood sisters.. When she no dey on makeup,you go sabi say she worwor
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
jimtemi1:
lol finish him!! In Sub-Zero voice in mortal Kombat
Hahaha. I played that game taya.
You will now hear "Scorpion wins. FATALITY"
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Dubaku543: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pipefitter:

when did Nancy become low standard? This app eeh!
My guy e sure me say you don tire for the forum!! grin
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by CrownLands(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Over to you Blessing. Lets see your evidence.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by paradigmshift(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
nijaomegacode:

She doesn't have the money for such surgery.
persn wey dey do runs lmao.. una no know anything o

Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by paradigmshift(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
4ward4:

She might not, but she is on some steroid that can tighten the Muscles with little exercise.
she did
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by DonMakaveli21: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pipefitter:

when did Nancy become low standard? This app eeh!
me self tire for this person oo.. that girl na bae no lies.. you will hardly see any see any girl with this her beauty when on low cut like her.. if like 100m hit my account I nor mind find way to bleep her oo.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Revolva(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
i dont fancy this beech
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by etrange: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
JASONjnr:
I wonder how the Nigerian masses made this one a celebrity out of nothing....

Stay there and be wondering while she's living her best life. You see her hosting shows, doing MC in popular occasions, acting movies, etc. And you summarized her hustles as NOTHING. Is that not bitterness? If it was a guy, you'd be here saying "God bless your hustle". Some of you will never appreciate other peoples hustle especially women.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by iampeterben(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nonexisting:
This is how you simps worship vaginarians for no single reason. Where's the TOO FINE in her? What's the difference between her and the regular vaginarians you see everyday in your street? Mtchew
Truth they say is always bitter die with it.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by DonMakaveli21: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nilon:
will you fùck her and suck her pussy if given the chance?
that na small thing I will even suck her anus join.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Wwwq: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jobless whorres everywhere
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by homesinabuja(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
4ward4:

She might not, but she is on some steroid that can tighten the Muscles with little exercise.
Steroids like?
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by 4ward4: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
homesinabuja:

Steroids like?

The y are alot of them in the black market that will be injexted into your muscles...Aren't familiar with names.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by achimendy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Offpointng:
Nothing beautiful or special bout this girl, very ugly, poor body, she no get long hair and she no even sabi act sef... just one nonsense sitting around Nollywood angry

Stop hating, she's very beautiful and a good actor.
Re: Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery by Toriagirl(f): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Una done eat belefull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" / Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful / Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.