Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp (23910 Views)

Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike / PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West / PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by anonimi: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2022
Antoeni:
Obasanjo Has Told Nigerians Everything Will Need to Know About Atiku in the This Book.
Vote Wisely Vote Peter Obi

Obasanjo was just misbehaving like a jilted lover who asks for even the underwears he gifted the estranged lover.
If he is as smart as Fashola, should he not be grateful & loyal to Atiku for allowing him a second term in 2003, just as Tinubu allowed fashola in 2011?
So is baba Iyabo a smart dude or just a loudmouth old soldier with an overbloated ego

agabaI23:
The battle for Lagos - Tax issues, road contracts tear Tinubu, Fashola apart

Taiwo Adisa, Abuja - 13.12.2009

NOTWITHSTANDING the series of denials, Sunday Tribune can authoritatively reveal that loyalists of the former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu are set to serve impeachment notice on the incumbent governor of the state, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola any moment from now.

As a prelude to the release of the impeachment notice, the State House of Assembly is set to release the report of a budget performance of the state in 2009.

Besides, a review of the budget 2010 estimates submitted to the House of Assembly by Governor Fashola has also been collated, and the Assembly is also set to release some damaging aspects of budget review to further dampen the governor’s bright image among the people.

Sources contend that the Tinubu camp had been having some running battles with Fashola from his first day in office and that an association of mutual suspicion has been existing between them.

It was gathered that immediately Fashola became governor, some of those close to him prompted him to question the continued control of the state’s political apparatus by Tinubu.
A source also said that the state government toyed with the idea of reviewing the tax consultancy regime foisted on the state by Tinubu’s administration, which ensured that the consultancy company takes home 10 percent of the state’s earnings on a monthly basis.

Sources had suggested that the bulk of those earnings were being repatriated back to his predecessor in office and that allowing a former political office holder access to such funds could be dangerous to the incumbent.

It was also suggested to Fashola that it would pay him to be his own man and that merely tagging along as Tinubu’s ‘boy’ would be counterproductive to his politics.

Source : http://www.tribune.com.ng/13122009/news/news1.html

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Ahmed0336(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
If Wike is wise, he should quit PDP, join Labour Party and support Peter Obi. I don't see how Obi will lose

You are sentimental. Unwise decision I must say.

His best bet is not to heat up the polity, remain in the PDP, work for APC,LP and PDP making sure all three get at least 25% so you can remain relevant after 2023 elections.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Smithkafors(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2022
Seetto:

I just pray if Obi loose, you guys will not reactivate the initial project of Biafra or death, Nigeria is a zoo, Fulani is a cow, APC Muslim party, Afonja slave, etc

If obi loose na you lose...... He is coming to help you guys not the other way round. Make una dey reason well.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Antoeni(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2022
What Could Have Been the Reason Atiku Choose Ifeanyi over Wike?

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Gentlevip: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2022
Rubbish how many votes can they garner

Let him lose with face than inhale the yansh of these fakesters
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by adekolaelect(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
If Wike is wise, he should quit PDP, join Labour Party and support Peter Obi. I don't see how Obi will lose
To waste his votes and resources on unporpulars candidate like obi .Any reasionable politicians know Obi is an overrated candidate on media.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by penearth(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Meter meta mereetataaa
Meaning
"I have put confusion on PDP and APC by both using disgruntle and confusioning VP and Muslim Muslim tickect to perve way for #Obi2023 to emerge" said the Lord of Host
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Esama: 7:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Pdp second position is sure.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by anonimi: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Antoeni:

Because he knows that Bubu was right about Nigerian youths being lazy mofos keen to catch cruise on every matter while wailing about their elders spoiling the country.
How wasteful can they be

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Juanmike(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2022
brante:
Atiku should step down and hand over to tinubu for peace to reign
It is more like you stepping down and handing over your future to your grandmother, I can hardly see your progress.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by hisexcellency34: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Step down from where? Are u high on mkpurumiri?
brante:
Atiku should step down and hand over to tinubu fr peace to reign

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by anonimi: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Juanmike:
It is more like you stepping down and handing over your future to your grandmother, I can hardly see your progress.

You are not nice, walahi. cheesy
It is official, this your early mormor vawulence is too much grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by jrusky(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2022
Very simple Ayu should step down the hearing roof will calm down then we move.

Pls if you are one those obi-diots betrayer that lack character and principle we do not need your opinion on this matter so better feck to hell ok.

We only need responsible people opinion not those threatening people's life, gun brandishing, ipigs, obi-diot idiala's. Pls keep off.

Over to real human to talk. "Power to the people" and not threaten to the People.

It's PDP moment and no going back.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by highchief1: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
u well?seating Gov no Dey move like that.u want to kill wike?nobody tests the dept of a river with both legs.politics is a gamble even Obi is not sure if winning.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by hisexcellency34: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2022
Okowa..number one traitor in Nigeria
Antoeni:

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Faber(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2022
God will look away and the the devil will show confusion in the camps of both PDP and APC for the anointed one to sail through
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by lomprico(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:

That will be like eating his own vomit.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Seetto: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2022
Smithkafors:

If obi loose na you lose...... He is coming to help you guys not the other way round. Make una dey reason well.
Let him help the Akwuzu massacred victims under his watch, A feather weight politician that chicken out at the 11th hour of PDP primary election due to Wike bullies and oppression cannot oversees the affair of Nigeria, a politician that has never condemn the nefarious activities of iPob militants that has sent and destroyed hundreds of lives and properties in the East cannot be a unified leader, let him fix Anambra first.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by lomprico(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2022
Antoeni:

Okowa betrayed the south. In pdp's rotation, it was the south's turn to produce a presidential candidate, they all knew that but atiku went against that law n bought his way to get the ticket, now the southern governor's in protest, agreed not to be vice to atiku, that's why wike said he can't be his vice because atiku broke pdp's rotation rule. But okowa betrayed the South's n accepted that position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by brainhgeek(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Looks like Wike is a pot of trouble. He is always having problems with party chairmen. He shouldn't join our party abeg. He should drum support but not join. We don't want people that will stir up controversy and distract us. He is doing a good job for labour party already. He should continue that way
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by hisexcellency34: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2022
Remember INEC said over 70 percent of newly registered voters are youths. These are Obidients
highchief1:
u well?seating Gov no Dey move like that.u want to kill wike?nobody tests the dept of a river with both legs.politics is a gamble even Obi is not sure if winning.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Ayu can only be relieved of his position as Chairman if Atiku gets elected as President and not before ...

strong Party Mps can wield the big stick of him to leave, Atiku should Bury this infighting to focus on the 2023 if it warrants removing Ayu , after all later he may be given appointment in cabinet if he wins, Politics there's no permanent enemies only interests
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by GloriousGbola: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2022
And the foolishness of PEJ's meddling in pH politics from 10 years past continues to Fk over pdp

PEJ singlehandedly chased amaechi and rivers treasury into the arms of apc when she started her power crazed vendetta against the man

The same PEJ imposed wike, a petty man of local government chairman mentality as the governor of pdp

Just as her madness was a major factor in pdps 2015 loss, it is shaping up to be the same in 2023. A small minded man who cannot take his L but will rather scatter the entire party.

Just Watch. Once wike is out of office he will become a pariah.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by newbornmacho(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2022
handie:
And what happens if Atiku doesn't win? Then, the position of the national chairman which ought to be in the north has shifted to the south.... Which would mean that since 2018,the North has only held the chairmanship position for less than 1 year. Won't this lead to grumbles and crises again? Wo, Atiku should man up, meet with Wike and give him strong reassurance. Maybe make him his campaign DG. PDP got it wrong by not zoning the presidential position to the South. Also, I don't see why an Atiku Abubakar or Bola Tinubu should be contesting for the position of the president of Nigeria in 2023. Why can't these men play the role of respected party leaders and bring out candidates such as Yemi Osinbajo and Peter Obi? The only reason I'm considering voting Obi is because the other parties didn't give me a better option. The reasons I might not vote him are, I don't think he can actually set Nigeria on the right path. He had an above average performance in Anambra but that's it. Just above average. Secondly, his supporters. Kai! I've never seen such rude bullies before. Thirdly, his supporters again. 70 percent of them are ex Biafra agitators who'll return to their Biafra shouts if he loses in 2023. In conclusion, I'd still pick Obi over Atiku and Tinubu.... Not because he's the answer but because I think he's better than the other choices

When they accuse obidients of rudeness remind them if what they did to Jonathan

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2022
So it is atiku and tinubu who bought delegates with dollars to emerge as their parties candidates that have good credentials?All this tinubu dollar sponsored articles.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by moneyissweet(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2022
Good choice then

handie:
And what happens if Atiku doesn't win? Then, the position of the national chairman which ought to be in the north has shifted to the south.... Which would mean that since 2018,the North has only held the chairmanship position for less than 1 year. Won't this lead to grumbles and crises again? Wo, Atiku should man up, meet with Wike and give him strong reassurance. Maybe make him his campaign DG. PDP got it wrong by not zoning the presidential position to the South. Also, I don't see why an Atiku Abubakar or Bola Tinubu should be contesting for the position of the president of Nigeria in 2023. Why can't these men play the role of respected party leaders and bring out candidates such as Yemi Osinbajo and Peter Obi? The only reason I'm considering voting Obi is because the other parties didn't give me a better option. The reasons I might not vote him are, I don't think he can actually set Nigeria on the right path. He had an above average performance in Anambra but that's it. Just above average. Secondly, his supporters. Kai! I've never seen such rude bullies before. Thirdly, his supporters again. 70 percent of them are ex Biafra agitators who'll return to their Biafra shouts if he loses in 2023. In conclusion, I'd still pick Obi over Atiku and Tinubu.... Not because he's the answer but because I think he's better than the other choices
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Indispensable85(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2022
Ayu was too biased during the primary. He deserves to be used as canon folder.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by emmykk(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Penguin2:

These politicians seem to live a world of their own different from the world we live in and observe its happenings.

Meanwhile, Atiku letting Ayu go for Seyi Makinde’s lackey is the day he would submit himself to Wike’s mercy.

But he has gotten the ticket, there’s nothing much they can do except sabotage his campaign.

But I don’t see Wike’s camp’s intelligence here… their demand for the control of the party structure is so that they can stop Atiku from going for second term but the term of the present NWC will expire while Atiku would be sitting president, if he wins. Do they really think they can defeat Atiku and Okowa in the next party congress?

If Atiku is intelligent he will accept their condition and do 1 term,atleast 4years as president is enough.

This is because if Atiku wins and do 1 term that will be about 12 years of Northern on the presidency. And 2027 there will be a huge clamour for southern president already,he will use the opportunity to step down.

If he continue to disobey the demands of these governors he will not get their support and there is no way he will win.

There is a tough Tinubu and Obi to crack,he can afford to loose Rivers,Abia,Enugu,Oyo,Benue, and be president.
He has to agree,it is the turn of the south that he is encroaching on now,he can't afford to be strongheaded.

Wike need to negotiate this down before they can support him This is his chance if he blow it that is his luck
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by highchief1: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Remember INEC said over 70 percent of newly registered voters are youths. These are Obidients
if u be pdp gov,fear go let u join lp?how many prominent politicians with office have u seen openly joining lp.it’s too big a risk sir.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Bloggz74(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2022
That's kindergarten politics sweetheart.
Wike doesn't belong there.

hisexcellency34:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) / The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia / Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.