Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp (23930 Views)

Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike / PDP Crisis: Ayu To Go, Wike’s Camp To Produce Replacement From South West / PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by LEGALSER: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/atiku-may-sacrifice-ayu-to-assuage-aggrieved-wikes-camp/

Team Wike is not relevant, Wike is a small boy, Wike is no match to Atiku, una see una lives? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin na only people wey no know wetin Wike fit do dey cap ignorantly. Wike na d kind man wey u no go fit understand na wetin make even Amaechi wey been him oga before dey fear am.

PDP campaigns have been going in Rivers State for the past one month without a trace of Atiku posters, T winkshirts or Polo, all u can see is the picture and posters of the senatorial candidate, house of reps, house of Assembly and Gubernatorial. Atiku is missing and I bet you, if this isn't resolved, Atiku will not get a single vote in Rivers State. In Rivers State, Wike's group dey like cult. They don't care if Wike doesn't.

Wike no dey shake. If Atiku like make him no gree to Wike's demand, he will watch how over 3 million votes will go to Peter Obi. Nonsense grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

In Rivers State right now, this is our plan;

PRESIDENTIAL - PETER OBI
GOVERNORSHIP- SIM
SENATE - CHIEF ALL WELL ONYESOH
HOUSE OF REPS - KELECHI NWOGU & CO.

Take it or leave it, if Atiku misbehave, Peter Obi will have over 3 million votes in Rivers State, forget Tinubu, he will not get shishi in Rivers State.

This is Politics, we are ready to play it. Mad people. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Enkidu70: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2022
This was the initial agreement, all these old men don't like to keep their word
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by emmykk(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2022
Seetto:

I just pray if Obi loose, you guys will not reactivate the initial project of Biafra or death, Nigeria is a zoo, Fulani cow, APC Muslim party, Afonja slave, etc

Biafra project is still on course and Peter obi is not supporting Biafra or IPOB.

Atiku Abubakar has a better chance of winning.
You don't have to exhibit useless while airing your views
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Enkidu70: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2022
anonimi:

The promise can be made now and agreement reached on that so Wike works assiduously for PDP victory that Nigerians need so badly after these wretched A-looter Poverty Congress, APC years of looting and incompetence. Not so

Sai Thiefman

Baba for the Thieves
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by ORIAYO70(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
If Wike is wise, he should quit PDP, join Labour Party and support Peter Obi. I don't see how Obi will lose

Lol.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by deeva2: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Atiku has no choice but to agree because Wike is not joking..

BAT 2023
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Malocity(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
If Wike is wise, he should quit PDP, join Labour Party and support Peter Obi. I don't see how Obi will lose

Sorry to tell you this OBIDIENT; Wike knows OBI can't win that's why every strong and ambitious politician is not going there. Party Politics is something you build with time not something motivated by social media.

OBI will shock you people with his later action and I pray you guys don't regret supporting him in the first place. That Sir is not yet ready to be a President, he is "testing the waters"

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Georgejeez: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Antoeni:
Obasanjo Has Told Nigerians Everything Will Need to Know About Atiku in the This Book.
Vote Wisely Vote Peter Obi

Let OBJ write the part 2 of that book , I and my ward are already prepared to vote for Atiku and Okowa .

OBJ can go to hell
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Invictus2214: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2022
we shall see if the northern will endorsed obi and massively vote him, in replacing their own blood atiku.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by agabaI23(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2022
anonimi:

Obasanjo was just misbehaving like a jilted lover who asks for even the underwears he gifted the estranged lover.
If he is as smart as Fashola, should he not be grateful & loyal to Atiku for allowing him a second term in 2003, just as Tinubu allowed fashola in 2011?
So is baba Iyabo a smart dude or just a loudmouth old soldier with an overbloated ego

You're actually over rating Atiku? For allowing him? Why didn't he win in 2007 when Obasanjo was out of the way?

Bro, I wish you can join us. Let's not do Party loyalty in this election.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by anonimi: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2022
agabaI23:
You're actually over rating Atiku? For allowing him? Why didn't he win in 2007 when Obasanjo was out of the way?

Bro, I wish you can join us. Let's not do Party loyalty in this election.

The 2007 Iwuruwuru INEC election that Onnoghen and other Supreme Court justices annulled?

Join you where please?

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by BenYeshua: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2022
handie:
.In conclusion, I'd still pick Obi over Atiku and Tinubu.... Not because he's the answer but because I think he's better than the other choices
I agree with you in to to, no objection. I'm a Yoruba man and I support Obi despite the arrogance and rudeness of his kinmen because I was not presented with a better choice. I still believe yemi Osinbajo would have been a better candidate, but When you don't have a dog, you hunt with a cat

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by agabaI23(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2022
anonimi:

The 2007 Iwuruwuru INEC election that Onnoghen and other Supreme Court justices annulled?

Join you where please?
Labour Party. I am not from Anambra. But I have lived under Peter Obi's reign as a Governor. He will fix Nigeria. Even if you won't join labour, campaign for Peter Obi.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by zionstaar75: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
u guys should not give yourself hypertension o!let campaign start first,well have more insight,na presidential election u dey conclude like local government so?this guy sef
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by anonimi: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2022
agabaI23:
Labour Party. I am not from Anambra. But I have lived under Peter Obi's reign as a Governor. He will fix Nigeria. Even if you won't join labour, campaign for Peter Obi.

Our country does not need a desperate pretentious stingy saint like Buhari to continue the wrecking of the last seven years packaged by Tinubu.
Thanks but no thanks.
We have had enough of smart crooks pretending to be sanctimonious saints until they are given access to our treasury.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Dapson73(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:

Can you see how wide you are ?
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Passionate888: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2022
anonimi:

The promise can be made now and agreement reached on that so Wike works assiduously for PDP victory that Nigerians need so badly after these wretched A-looter Poverty Congress, APC years of looting and incompetence. Not so

Same way they promised he'll step down if a northerner wins the primaries
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Amosa7: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2022
brante:
Atiku should step down and hand over to wike for peace to reign
May peace never reign...go Nd check Atiku early presidential record.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Penguin2: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2022
emmykk:

If Atiku is intelligent he will accept their condition and do 1 term,atleast 4years as president is enough.

This is because if Atiku wins and do 1 term that will be about 12 years of Northern on the presidency. And 2027 there will be a huge clamour for southern president already,he will use the opportunity to step down.

If he continue to disobey the demands of these governors he will not get their support and there is no way he will win.

There is a tough Tinubu and Obi to crack,he can afford to loose Rivers,Abia,Enugu,Oyo,Benue, and be president.
He has to agree,it is the turn of the south that he is encroaching on now,he can't afford to be strongheaded.

Wike need to negotiate this down before they can support him This is his chance if he blow it that is his luck

Whatever happens, I don’t see Atiku winning the election.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Antoeni:
Obasanjo Has Told Nigerians Everything Will Need to Know About Atiku in the This Book.O
Vote Wisely Vote Peter Obi

Can you graciously share a PDF copy of this book with me.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by frog12: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2022
atiku dey rip where he no sow. wike rebuilt pdp, and this atiku just come and snatch am grin grin
what a pest !
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by agabaI23(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2022
anonimi:

Our country does not need a desperate pretentious stingy saint like Buhari to continue the wrecking of the last seven years packaged by Tinubu.
Thanks but no thanks.
We have had enough of smart crooks pretending to be sanctimonious saints until they are given access to our treasury.
You will be pleasantly surprised. But that's your opinion. However, it is unfair comparing anyone with Buhari.

Peter is not anything in the mould of Buhari. Peter will work. And I hope being a progressive, you will like Nigeria to be what we want.

I don't know how you will say the above about a Governor who refused to accept pension when others are doing so.
You will change your mind.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Lovenorth: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Wike cannot support ipob terrorists
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by syntekelite(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2022
anonimi:

They warned them all they no gree hear, sai baba,sai baba, sai changi... Am sure they are all reaping the changi now....the ones wey collect 2k,5k,10k and 30k i hope they still spending it till date?? Nigeria is just filled with too many blind ethnic&religious bigots who just hate anything progressive ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by searchlight: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Seetto:

I just pray if Obi loose, you guys will not reactivate the initial project of Biafra or death, Nigeria is a zoo, Fulani cow, APC Muslim party, Afonja slave, etc
sure we will. Biafra agitation can only die down if Nigeria become a better country but if you keep on dragging us backyard with your mediocrity we will keep on demanding for a separate country.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by searchlight: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
handie:
And what happens if Atiku doesn't win? Then, the position of the national chairman which ought to be in the north has shifted to the south.... Which would mean that since 2018,the North has only held the chairmanship position for less than 1 year. Won't this lead to grumbles and crises again? Wo, Atiku should man up, meet with Wike and give him strong reassurance. Maybe make him his campaign DG. PDP got it wrong by not zoning the presidential position to the South. Also, I don't see why an Atiku Abubakar or Bola Tinubu should be contesting for the position of the president of Nigeria in 2023. Why can't these men play the role of respected party leaders and bring out candidates such as Yemi Osinbajo and Peter Obi? The only reason I'm considering voting Obi is because the other parties didn't give me a better option. The reasons I might not vote him are, I don't think he can actually set Nigeria on the right path. He had an above average performance in Anambra but that's it. Just above average. Secondly, his supporters. Kai! I've never seen such rude bullies before. Thirdly, his supporters again. 70 percent of them are ex Biafra agitators who'll return to their Biafra shouts if he loses in 2023. In conclusion, I'd still pick Obi over Atiku and Tinubu.... Not because he's the answer but because I think he's better than the other choices
if you like you vote Agbado or Atiku it is your vote. Do whatever you wish with it.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by ChrisP92(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oga, the people supporting Obi are not all Ibos. Am from Delta, and Obi is a goal
Seetto:

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by motta(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
brante:
Atiku should step down and hand over to wike for peace to reign
day dreamer
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by emmykk(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Penguin2:

Whatever happens, I don’t see Atiku winning the election.

If Wike is with him he will win all south south state plus aleast 1 South East state state.

He has more chance in the north than obi and Tinubu
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp by Halo22: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
handie:
And what happens if Atiku doesn't win? Then, the position of the national chairman which ought to be in the north has shifted to the south.... Which would mean that since 2018,the North has only held the chairmanship position for less than 1 year. Won't this lead to grumbles and crises again? Wo, Atiku should man up, meet with Wike and give him strong reassurance. Maybe make him his campaign DG. PDP got it wrong by not zoning the presidential position to the South. Also, I don't see why an Atiku Abubakar or Bola Tinubu should be contesting for the position of the president of Nigeria in 2023. Why can't these men play the role of respected party leaders and bring out candidates such as Yemi Osinbajo and Peter Obi? The only reason I'm considering voting Obi is because the other parties didn't give me a better option. The reasons I might not vote him are, I don't think he can actually set Nigeria on the right path. He had an above average performance in Anambra but that's it. Just above average. Secondly, his supporters. Kai! I've never seen such rude bullies before. Thirdly, his supporters again. 70 percent of them are ex Biafra agitators who'll return to their Biafra shouts if he loses in 2023. In conclusion, I'd still pick Obi over Atiku and Tinubu.... Not because he's the answer but because I think he's better than the other choices
So the one Bamanga Tukur and Adamu Muazu held were all for the south? Check facts very well before commenting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari / Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) / Copy Of Letter Fayose Sent To EFCC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.