Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials (36824 Views)

RE:Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials / The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter / Angree Bees Reportedly Stung Wakil The Acclaimed Fulani Warlord In Ibarapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by KikBuhari2Daura: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Excellent write up

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Everlastingson: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Moneyboyz:
If these allegations are true, I will not vote for him.

Infact I detest Tinubu for being selfish by wasting his old age instead of going home to take care of himself and enjoy his old age, Atiku for being a thief and now Peter Obi for being a buhari incarnate and inhuman bigot.

If these allegations against obi is true, then I better hasten my plan to leave Nigeria before I get caught up in some bullshit this country is about to find itself in.

Once again, corrupt delegates have denied us the right to change Nigeria. That practice should be scrapped.

All the allegations are false, my friend. They have nothing against the man and have resorted to shameless lies. And you don't expect Obi to always come out to refute these lies. He's too busy to answer them day and night. Remain OBIdient , my friend. Don't let them deceive you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Champele(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Who read this trash, please keep it to yourself. Hunger dey wire Barcanista. We will keep the record for him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by onuman: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

Since the commencement of the 2023 electioneering season, the term 'Obidient' is a slogan that has dominated the media airwaves, especially on social media. Subscribers to the Obidient slogans are Nigerians that are advocates of Chief Peter Gregory Obi, the Presidential candidate of Labour Party. Majority of his supporters are driven by rare display of patriotism coupled with the popular yearning for political change in Nigeria, a handful of his advocates have taken to the extreme of portraying him as an infallible mortal that is at par or a little lower than a sacred deity. To this set of people, it is abominable to criticise, question or express displeasure in Obi's credentials or candidacy.

Obi, a former governor of Anambra State who until May 23, 2022 was a chieftain of Peoples Democratic Party and Presidential hopeful on the Party's platform, is portrayed by his promoters as the long-awaited messiah to deliver the country from the calamity brought upon the country by the Muhammadu Buhari led administration. He is marketed as one with a "frugal" personality in terms of spending (perhaps a miser) who will not allow waste of public resources as President, and will ensure that Nigeria has enough in its reserves like Anambra had under Obi's administration as governor of the state like he (Obi) claimed - though this claim is disputed by his successor, Chief Willie Obiano - but that is a discussion fot another day. Aside his supposed frugality, Obi is portrayed as an incorruptible public officer that has never engaged in financial misconduct while in office. We'll see how true this claim is!

While I agree with the Obi promoters that Nigeria needs a new political leadership that will rescue the country from its current woes and entrench a working system for sustained improvement of the lives of Nigeria citizens, I disagree with them on the choice of Obi as the ideal pilot to lead Nigeria to greatness. Here is an individual that relies in his personal abilities for leadership. Obi has not made mention of any team that he assembled to work with whether while as governor of Anambra state. Even as the candidate of Labour Party, he has no known campaign team (structure) aside Chief Doyin Okupe. Whenever he speaks, he is always about self. The implication here is that as President he will the typical 'Mister Know-it-all' leader, which will be counterproductive to the expectations of Nigerians. But that is not my biggest concern about Obi.

While most citizens are demanding for devolution of power to the grassroot through restructuring of the Nigeria political system, Obi does not come across as a President that believe in power devolution. His record as Anambra State governor shows a man that does not believe in the third tier of government; which is supposed to be the closest to the grassroot. While the Constitution of Nigeria empowers State Governments through their State Independent Electoral Commission (SIEC) to conduct council elections for this tier of government, Obi who became Anambra State governor in March 2006, wilfully elected to run the local government through appointees under the nomenclature of Caretaker Committee in flangrance disobedience to the Constitution. Obi's refusal to conduct council elections drew the anger of stakeholders within and outside Anambra state, including the Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) that he was not just a member but the Vice Chairman. The NGF in its report on Peer Review Mechanism that was released on March 18, 2013 (Obi 7th year in office) decried the action of Obi as undemocratic. Mr. Afeikhema Jerome, who was the National Coordinator of the State Peer Review Mechanism NGF, went further to appeal to Anambra Government under Obi “to urgently set the machinery in motion and conduct credible local government elections”.
(please find Premium Times report on the story here: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/127070-ngf-scolds-anambra-ekiti-16-others-over-non-conduct-of-council-polls.html).

inspite the scolding by NGF, Obi still refused to conduct Council election. He waited until 2 months to the expiration of his tenure (ten months after release of NGF report) to eventually conduct it. Specifically, the election was conducted on 11 January, 2014. In other words, Anambra State had no functional governments at the local government level for 7 years and 10 months out of the 8 years of Obi's reign. Many believed that the council election was hurriedly conducted by Obi so as to get necessary structures on ground to mobilize for votes for Chief Willie Obiano, his anointed candidate for the 2014 gubernatorial election of the State.
(See PT publication on NGF report: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/127070-ngf-scolds-anambra-ekiti-16-others-over-non-conduct-of-council-polls.html). If Obi as Governor stifled the local government system in his state, what magic will he bequeath Nigeria as a whole with respect to power devolution?

Nigeria is plagued with insecurity, terrorism, banditory and insurgency that citizens cannot live their lives freely due to fear of the men of the underworld. The country is in dire need of a leader that will change the tide; but is Obi competent enough to handle such burden? Let's see how he handled similar issue in Anambra State.

As Governor, Obi faced the Biafra agitators under the banner of Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, and led by Mr. Ralph Uwazuruike. Obi's solution to address the MASSOB agitation was a declaration of an undemocratic "Shoot-at-sight" order on MASSOB members. The order, which which drew condemnation by many, was issued in June 2006 (3 months into his government), and also extended to members of NARD and "other hoodlums" in the State. As a consequence of the order, security forces combed Onitsha, Nnewi, Oba, Ihiala and environs and were alleged to have shot, killed, and maimed anyone suspected to be member of MASSOB. On 20th January 2013, residents woke up to discover over 40 floating corpses in Ezu River located in Amansea, Awka, Anambra State. Following the discovery, MASSOB through its spokesman, Mr Uchenna Madu (now factional leader of MASSOB), released a statement on 10 February 2013, identified the corpses as that of its members that were arrested by DSS and handed over to Police on November 9, 2012 but disappeared afterwards. He identified some of the bodies as; Basil Ogbu, Michael Ogwa, Sunday Omogo, Philip Nwankpa, Eze Ndubisi, Ebuka Eze, Obinna Ofor, Joseph Udoh and Uchechukwu Ejiofor. Excerpt of the statement reads;

“MASSOB with deep sense of grief and sorrow wishes to inform Mr. Ban Ki Moon (UN Secretary General), President Goodluck Jonathan, US president, Barrack Obama, United Nations Human Rights Commission (UNHRC) and Amnesty International about the gruesome murder of MASSOB members by the Special Anti Robbery Squared SARS, of Nigeria Police Force, Awkuzu Anambra State. Some of our disguised members and family relations of the detained members were denied access to them. Efforts by our counsel to secure their bail from the police were futile. Our demands for their arraignment before a competent court of law were frustrated by SARS officers. We got information from an insider at SARS headquarters, Awkuzu that armless MASSOB members detained at SARS were secretly killed alongside other robbery suspects. Our lawyers, who confidently waited for their arraignment in January 2013 did not believe that such barbaric, primitive and wicked act could happen because, according to them, a comprehensive police reform on Human Rights was being carried out by the new Inspector General of Police.”
(Ref YNaija: https://ynaija.com/bodies-floating-in-river-are-our-members-secretly-killed-by-security-agents-massob-graphic-image/)

Mr. Uchenna Madu again in November 2013 indicted Governor Peter Obi as being responsible for the killing of MASSOB members through his "Shoot-on-sight" order and even vowed to arrest him afer his gubernatorial tenure. In his own words: “We hold Peter Obi responsible for the killings. This reminds us about the 2006 shoot-on-sight order by Governor Peter Obi who massacred about 2,000 MASSOB members. We shall arrest him and pay him back in his own coin in our own way immediately he steps down as the governor because his recent action of killing MASSOB members will heavily affect APGA chances of winning this election.” Madu spoke on November 14, 2013 while reacting to killing of MASSOB members by security forces the previous day.
(ref: https://www.cknnigeria.com/2013/11/we-ll-arrest-peter-obi-after-leaving.html?m=1)

On April 12, 2014, Mazi Chris Mocha, the Deputy Publicity Secretary of MASSOB released a statement on behalf of Uwazuruike fingering Obi alongside Chief Achike Udenwa (former Imo state governor 1999-2007) and Chief Olusegun Obasanjo of ordering killings of MASSOB members extrajudicially. An excerpt of the statement reads; “Mr. Peter Obi and former Imo State governor, Dr. Achike Udenwa, had ordered the killing of MASSOB members between 2003 and 2006 and would be tried in court in due course. Obi had on May 11, 2006 under the Presidency of Olusegun Obasanjo deployed over 200 federal troops most of who were of Hausa and Fulani tribes to Onitsha and issued a shoot-at-sight order to them. Thousands of our members were killed, including a pregnant woman and 65 others still missing,”

Clearly, Obi could not manage the insurgency in Anambra State as governor, how much more that of Nigeria that is more complex with religious and ethnic coloration?

Another concern on Obi is his alleged abuse of office in the management of public funds and dishonesty in the forms with respect to failure to declare some assets that he had interest in before the Code of Conduct Bureau. Dishonesty is one character that is not expected of a President that is determined to effect change positively.

Peter Obi is among the public figures that were indicted by Pandora Papers of financial misconduct. Specifically, he was said to have of used the name of his daughter, Gabriella to set up discreet Company named Gabriela Investments Limited in 2010 (during his 4th year in office as Anambra Governor) in British Virgin Island through a local registered agent, Aleman Cordero Galindo & Lee Trust (BVI) Limited (Alcogal). Acces International, a notorious firm located in Monaco facilitated the deal. Peter Obi was also fingered to own other offshore companies that he hid in secrecy. He equally had interest in NEXT International (UK) 14 months into his term as governor: which is contrary to the law. Worse is, he didn't declare these assets before the Code of Conduct Bureau; a statutory requirement for public officers. As reported by Premium Times, Obi equally admitted to operate offshore businesses and maintained foreign accounts while as Governor - in disobedience to the Constitutional provisions.
(Read more on this: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html).

Penultimate to 2015 election, many refused to x-ray the suitability of Muhammadu Buhari because we were carried away by the "Change" slogan of APC, we cannot afford to repeat same blunder with the "Obidient' slogan in 2023. Sloganeering do not translate to good governance and better welfare for Nigeria citizens.

May God Help Us and Help Nigeria
TonyeBarcanista writes from Abuja
I can be reached at: @TonyeBarcanista on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram

You House Niggars deserve pity.
A House Niggar is like a slave who refuses freedom because he receives handouts from the slave master. You never think of the future of your generations unborn, as Igbophobia drives the mindset of your likes including Omatseye from the SS.

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Everlastingson: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
IbileIfe:

Facts don't lie
Morons don't read.

MASSOB and IPOB are waiting for Peter Obi to come and campaign in the south east.
Please, come along with him

But the same you said Obi is Ipob. Abi you don forget your first lie?
Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Invitationn: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Who cares about what I think? grin

No one
Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by onuman: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
TonyeBarcanista, Sam Omatseye, Asari Dokubor - today's Ken Saro- wiwa of the Niger Delta. For opposing anything from Igbo, they receive kickbacks or fire from whoever.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Everlastingson: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Now compare this mediocre to Tinubu who even created more local governments.
I don't have any problem with ibo people who are campaigning for obi, it's your right to want your person in aso rock, because in Nigeria you have to fight for your people.
The country is a jungle, and if you doze off, you'll be left behind.

My problem is with you Yoruba people carrying obi on your head despite knowing that Tinubu is like a University Professor while obi is a diploma student.
Ṣe won ṣepe funyin ni?

Nigeria is not a real country where you apply some sane logic, every tribe is fighting for their people here, but you have chosen to be unfortunate, joining ibo people to insult Tinubu, esp without any concrete proof.
When have you heard ibo people complain about their useless governors? They'll rather protect them and move away from their terrible states down to Lagos to avoid bad govt.
But you want to be woke and destroy yourself in the process.

You can only have a perfect election in Yoruba Nation, then you can truly judge holistically.
But in this jungle, if you support others, they will rule over you. Nigeria wasn't supposed to happen, it was a terrible mistake of lugard and his side chic, so don't any sanity in it.

Shebi you can see how aboki people are heading every parastatal in our SW, without considering we the owners, that's the same thing that will happen IF obi wins, in fact it would be worse, considering how arrogant ibos are.

Our last hope is Yoruba Nation but pending that time, support your own o.
To ba ngbọ gbe gbe gbe, ko bawon gbe, to ba lọ sun pẹrẹn, wọn ma gbe si eyinkunle ẹ ni.
Toh, a word is enough for the wise.

If you like insult me too, my mouth is badder than yours.

Nigerians have moved beyond your tribalism mind. Igbo don't campaign for Obi, you liar. They're campaigning for the best candidate available right now to rescue Nigeria from people like you. You're so wicked and evil that you wish Nigeria death by fronting APC again. A litre of kerosene is #1000 now in some parts of Lagos now! You're not okay to say the least. People are suffering and you're here talking about tribe. You're very wicked!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by OlawaleBammie: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
goodheart01:

Oga go and eat the shit in your toilet. No one said all politicians are good. But we are rooting for the best amongst them. Stop pretending you don’t understand what I’m saying
why wil i understand you wen u re covered with stupidity??

Who is the best??

Is it tinubu that us diverting all the lagos wealth into his pocket or atiku that even obasanjo his master could not vouch for.
Or peter obi that some report had it that he was diverting Anambra fund into his business in lagos, 250m every month.. habaa, worst of all Anambra was lacking just basic amenities.

Alaye gbagbe, what makes u a good Nigeria is the spirit of forgetfulness in u. Continue wallowing in ur forgetfulness sir.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
SEE WHAT TINUBU BROUGHT US INTO.
HE SAID BUHARI IS THE BEST NOW LOOK AT WHERE WE FIND OURSELVES AND HE STILL SHAMELESS STILL WANT TO LIE MORE TO US.

BATHING WILL NOT HAPPEN TO US AGAIN.

ARMY NOW GUIDE COWS

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Everlastingson: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
jrusky:
Obi has no credential, no testimonial and very creepy smart thief.

I had said it severally I will rather vote a mad man in the street than to vote for obi.

Tonybavanister I used to remember your moniker, however dem go start threatening you as they did to me on July 4 2022 and I told them 1 million of dem can not stop me from attacking obi and I mean it so bro be bold and give them the wotowoto of their miserable lives.

Obi is their messiah and not my messiah nor Nigeria messiah. I don't give a shit about him and he will never rule Nigeria come 2023 I'm waiting for the real campaign yo start he go hear am. If any other aspirant campaign in SE and were attack anywhere obi campaign outside SE we will attack him I mean brutal attack.

Dem think say dem get craze for head we go show dem we get craze for head pass dem we are waiting for dem.

We all suffers agony under Buhari and we all pray for better Nigeria but not with party supporter threatening people life for viewing their opinion, not a gun brandishing supporters, not bullying supporters, not political terrorist replacing Buhari govt, not an arrogant animals to replace Buhari govt. Peace we want not division, not harrassement, not insult, not chest beaten, not bullying.

Obi my foot!!!
Obi my foot!!!
Obi my foot!!!

Is it because you are a thief that you think Obi is also a thief?
Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Everlastingson: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Haywhy3579:
I wonder the kind of schools all this so called youth between the age of 18 to 20yrs who does not have any sense of reasoning except blindly following a movement without questioning whether allegation level against their candidate is fact or factual. They will start crying after a year to obi government. If a sitting governor can operate offshore account and create a company in the name of his child without no real source of money except looting and u still call him massaire. Ur massaire wil surely lead u to Red Sea while u follow blindly not knowing he has a flying boat only to occupy himself and his family.

Those youths are not evil and satanic like you. They want good for Nigeria, not evil like you APC urchin.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Everlastingson: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=GardenOfGod post=115337200]Funny article tho!
1. I was searching for where Peter Obi stole billion of state funds for his personal use. I didn't see.

2. I was searching for a place where the author pointed out that Mr Peter Obi was a drug pusher, abated or was part of any drug cartel in any part of the word, I was disappointed not to find any.

3. I looked further to see if I would find where Mr Peter Obi has been paid pension from state funds. None!

In conclusion... Mr Peter Obi is the most qualified of all the candidates presented. The youths will not be fooled a

Wise man you are. They are simply beating about the bush. Peter Obi is our President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by jaxxy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lol funny people. How can u possibly defend tinubu or atiku and sleep well at night??
Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by jrusky(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Everlastingson:

Is it because you are a thief that you think Obi is also a thief?

You headache bro.

Tax ecader is a thief. Someone that used state money to secretly fund his private business is a thief.

Separist sympathiser is a thief.

Anyone that love to lie is a thief.

You gerritt

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by k2money(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Now compare this mediocre to Tinubu who even created more local governments.
I don't have any problem with ibo people who are campaigning for obi, it's your right to want your person in aso rock, because in Nigeria you have to fight for your people.
The country is a jungle, and if you doze off, you'll be left behind.

My problem is with you Yoruba people carrying obi on your head despite knowing that Tinubu is like a University Professor while obi is a diploma student.
Ṣe won ṣepe funyin ni?

Nigeria is not a real country where you apply some sane logic, every tribe is fighting for their people here, but you have chosen to be unfortunate, joining ibo people to insult Tinubu, esp without any concrete proof.
When have you heard ibo people complain about their useless governors? They'll rather protect them and move away from their terrible states down to Lagos to avoid bad govt.
But you want to be woke and destroy yourself in the process.

You can only have a perfect election in Yoruba Nation, then you can truly judge holistically.
But in this jungle, if you support others, they will rule over you. Nigeria wasn't supposed to happen, it was a terrible mistake of lugard and his side chic, so don't any sanity in it.

Shebi you can see how aboki people are heading every parastatal in our SW, without considering we the owners, that's the same thing that will happen IF obi wins, in fact it would be worse, considering how arrogant ibos are.

To ba ngbọ gbe gbe gbe, ko bawon gbe, to ba lọ sun pẹrẹn, wọn ma gbe si eyinkunle ẹ ni.

Don't let them deceive you they are not Yorùbá, that's just formality to deceive some Yoruba to join them. 99% of people supporting Obi are either Ibo or south south. Only 1% is Yoruba. But to me I don't go against them because they have been marginalized too long what I don't just like in them is their way of attacking TINUBU as if he's the reason for their region to be underdeveloped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
INCASE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by repogirl(f): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Funny that this is coming from this same OP that was pushing for Buhari in 2015. Buhari that is not fit to be in the same room as Peter Obi?

Buhari that had no credentials whatsoever but y'all said he should bring NEPA Bill and y'all would vote!

This same OP dares to show his face and post nonsense? Shame on you, Tonyebarcanista! Tueh! You are obviously being paid to sell your soul. GTFOH!
Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Prinxzona10: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Willie2015:

Thats why we need to be careful..
We got tired of Jonathan ...
And brought change with Buhari ....
We can see the result today.
We are tired of APC and PDP...
We should be careful not to bring an inexperienced candidate...
That can trigger disaster....

The kind of foolish mind games some of you miscreants are playing is really beyond devil itself nii.
You and who brought Buhari?when SANE Nigerians were lamenting against Buhari based on his antecedents,many of you guys called them wailers and all sorts of names and here you are,ranting like a subjugated twice embryo...
SANE Nigerians are lamenting again against the old sick selfish corrupt Tinubu and Atiku (especially Tinubu) buh the foolish and disgusting ones have blocked their ears from hearing and blinded their eyes from seeing the failures and destructions ready to fall on Nigeria and Nigerians should either of the both emerge as the president of Nigeria instead they keep attacking the SANE Nigerians and antagonising,criticising and also attacking the only SANE presidential candidate with a conscience. By the way,you changing Moniker wouldn't exonerate you from evil you supported and still supporting you know...
Just because your candidate is unsellable,unmarketable hence you decided to switch as the devil's advocate by talking nonsense about leadership experience,hope the Buhari experienced had made Nigeria and Nigerians better now eeh?..
Since SANE Nigerians sees your candidate as parasite and evil,you have resorted to mind games because you're ashamed of your candidate and wouldn't withstand the attacks that will follow you once you open that you stinking mouth to campaign for Tinubu....
95% of you Tinubu urchins and Atiku's lapdogs knows the truth buh tribalism and religious sentiments wouldn't let you guys see clear including financial inducements...
Keep supporting evil and it will dawn on you soonest...empty beings parading as the lovers of Nigeria,whereas they are the enemies and pushers of evil happening in the same Nigeria...
My word is always enough for the wise(though you're foolish anyways)....
I rest my case.....Gracias!!!!
Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by int0x80(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
Jokers.

The only credential needed to govern Nigeria and put Nigeria on the path to greatness are:

1.) You must be an adult
2.) Senior school certification qualification
3.) The willpower to effect positive changes
4.) The burning desire to build a great nation
5.) Sincerity of purpose to govern

George Washington didn't hold any previous high ranking political power before he changed America.

Xi Jinping didn't hold any high ranking political position before he became China's President that revolutionized China to become world economy hub today.

Lin Kuan Yew didn't hold any other political position before he became Singapore's first Prime Minister that brought the transformation of Singapore. He was just a Barrister before then.

Nigerians must stop recycling politicians who have mastered the act of politicking and looting in the name of looking for politicians with experience.

To be a good leader does not require you to have million years of previous leadership experience.

A great leader is born one day and the journey of great leadership begins one day too.

Any adult Nigerian with basic academic qualifications and burning desire and willpower to build a great nation is all that is needed.
Lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Haywhy3579: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Arysexy:

You are foolish enough to know Obi was a UK based billionaire before he became Governor. He only transferred his share to his daughter as requirements to be a Governor restrict him from being a shareholder of a company. Do you expect him to dispose his shares just bc he wants to be Governor.

If Obi had any shady deals as Anambra Governor, I'm sure by now APC vindictive Govt would have used DSS, EFCC, Civil defence, Police, Military, Navy, FRSC, Scout to pick him up.

No amount of propaganda can stop the moving train
U are a fool of the highest order. He was ask to declare his assets and he hid some of his asset just every other corrupt politician and u are here defending him. Who among ur family that has been in the Uk for over 20 years is a billionaire like obi. If he got his wealth legitimately he should be able to declare it publicly instead of going in the path of deceit. Seyi Makonde of oyo state declared his asset without hiding some with his daughter.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by deeva2: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chidex50:

BAT is an old Grandpa Mr Man. He's not fit.
PETER OBI all the way

Former speaker, Bankole was younger than ur obi but still bleeped up..

Obi was younger than Tinubu when he governed Anambra but nothing to show for it..

If Tinubu can fix Lagos, He can fix Nigeria.

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Yoruba Nation is the only hope. Yoruba land has been invaded from all corners. Yoruba culture is being corrupted. Yoruba heritage is being desecrated. All in the name of one Nigeria, a country that will never be a civilization builder. The future of Yoruba is as a Coastal Atlantic maritime power. Yoruba language will be the language of commerce in West Africa and Yoruba will export omoluabi culture to the world.

Everything in Nigeria is tribal. Obi is an Ibo gaslighting project. That is why they will never see his inadequcies. A few woke forming mis-guided useful idiots will fall for this Ariaria marketing scam but many can see clearly that;
OBI = IBO IBO = OBI

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by jamace(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
LIST OF INDIVIDUALS WHO REQUESTED AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS (BOKO HARAM SYMPATHISERS)

1. President Muhammedu Buhari

2. Ex-Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso

3. Former Gov. Bola Tinubu

4. Former Vice President Abubukar Atiku

5. Ex-Gov Kashim Shetima

6. Former FTC Minister Nasir El Rufai

7. Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Muhammed Sa’ad Abubakar III

8. Emir of Kazaure, Alhaji Najib Hussaini Adamu

9. Arewa Consultative Forum

10. ACF chairman, Alhaji Aliko Muhammad

11. Ex- Governor Nyako

12. Ex-Governor Sule Lamido

13. Ex-Governor Ibrahim Shema

14. Former First Lady Turai Yar'Adua

Some boko haram sympathiser on the list are jostling to be president of Nigeria in 2023. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by madjune(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
This boy has started again what he did for Jonathan in 2014.

Then he was a toddler..

I remember how he begged me to get him on board my bandwagon.

Barcanista, you're still a learner.
Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Willie2015: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Prinxzona10:

The kind of foolish mind games some of you miscreants are playing is really beyond devil itself nii.
You and who brought Buhari?when SANE Nigerians were lamenting against Buhari based on his antecedents,many of you guys called them wailers and all sorts of names and here you are,ranting like a subjugated twice embryo...
SANE Nigerians are lamenting again against the old sick selfish corrupt Tinubu and Atiku (especially Tinubu) buh the foolish and disgusting ones have blocked their ears from hearing and blinded their eyes from seeing the failures and destructions ready to fall on Nigeria and Nigerians should either of the both emerge as the president of Nigeria instead they keep attacking the SANE Nigerians and antagonising,criticising and also attacking the only SANE presidential candidate with a conscience. By the way,you changing Moniker wouldn't exonerate you from evil you supported and still supporting you know...
Just because your candidate is unsellable,unmarketable hence you decided to switch as the devil's advocate by talking nonsense about leadership experience,hope the Buhari experienced had made Nigeria and Nigerians better now eeh?..
Since SANE Nigerians sees your candidate as parasite and evil,you have resorted to mind games because you're ashamed of your candidate and wouldn't withstand the attacks that will follow you once you open that you stinking mouth to campaign for Tinubu....
95% of you Tinubu urchins and Atiku's lapdogs knows the truth buh tribalism and religious sentiments wouldn't let you guys see clear including financial inducements...
Keep supporting evil and it will dawn on you soonest...empty beings parading as the lovers of Nigeria,whereas they are the enemies and pushers of evil happening in the same Nigeria...
My word is always enough for the wise(though you're foolish anyways)....
I rest my case.....Gracias!!!!

I hope we can raise our views without insults....
Its part of the basic law of emotional intelligence...
Its an irony how you insult the other two presidential candidates...
(old sick selfish corrupt)
And yet you avoid mentioning one single issue about Peter Obi...
When we all know Peter Obi is younger, more selfish and also corrupt...
And Peter Obi aint no saint at all
Thats not a balanced view.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Willie2015: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
omohayek:
How is it that the same people who point to a bullion van entering a private person's house as supposedly glaring evidence of corruption, have no shame in pretending it is acceptable for a sitting governor to be caught transporting N250 million of public money in his convoy?

Thanks for this masterpiece.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Everlastingson: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
jrusky:

You headache bro.

Tax ecader is a thief. Someone that used state money to secretly fund his private business is a thief.

Separist sympathiser is a thief.

Anyone that love to lie is a thief.

You gerritt

I don't think you got your briefing well because all you listed above as Obi's crime are all false. None of your accusations above is true. Tell your Agbado e-warriors leader to brief you again. But are you really fulfilled in life being an Agbado Weevil? Na waoo!!!
Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by Chidex50(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
deeva2:

Former speaker, Bankole was younger than ur obi but still bleeped up..

Obi was younger than Tinubu when he governed Anambra but nothing to show for it..

If Tinubu can fix Lagos, He can fix Nigeria.

BAT 2023
BAT never fixed any Lagos Mr Man. Lagos was once a FCT developed by FG

BAT has really mortgaged you guys to the extent you no longer see the truths.

Your BAT is never fit to even be a Class Captain again. He's weak both in the mind and in the body. So many reasons he can't be president but I don't have time for that.

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by FoolishBoy419: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
I have always known that there's something fishy about that bastard.

Thank you @Tonyebarcanista. This is indeed an eye-opener. Peter Obi is not only a thief, but he's also a vicious killer.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials by deeva2: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chidex50:

BAT is an old Grandpa Mr Man. He's not fit.
PETER OBI all the way

Grandpa with good legacies and achievements is better than a young man without any known achievements..

Biafran can only rule a zoo not Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey / More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.