Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll (12392 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Feel The SE Isn't Politically Relevant? / Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari Worse Than 10 Years Ago: World Bank / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by AzuNas: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Alright. . . . . . .Aje

Naijiriya is very safe

Abeg
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Impeach Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Moneyboyz: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2022
I was introduced to a food transport business but I can't do it because I don't want to die young, the way they kidnap and kill people traveling these days is alarming.

I told my father I won't go to his hometown if his mother eventually dies, and I mean it.
Nowhere is safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Angelfrost(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2022
It serves them right!

Even the Good Book was quite emphatic on this matter below:

"When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn." (Prov. 29:2)
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Mazzatov: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2022
We need to go back to military system of government
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by erai30(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2022
Majority is an understatement, because nobody is safe inside this country, except that person wants to deceive his/her self. The government has failed woefully in it's obligation to the citizens who voted for them, now we have to retrace our step, and avoid making same mistake. GET YOUR PVC!
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Soso990240(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2022
But Lie Muhammed and his fellow brainwashed Yoruba muslims will come online to defend Buhari and APC.. playing politics with people's lives.... God's wrath will visit all of you....tueehhhh

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Splitmind: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Who measures this poll? Must he some foreigners who want to spread chaos and disunity among Nigerians.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by sonofElElyon: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:

How else could ordinary Nigerians have felt if our lawmakers can be forced to proceed on 2 month vacation with the minority leader, Elumelu advising his colleagues to go back to their constituency if possible, as Abuja is longer safe.

Buhari has really let down majority of Nigerians who thought having a retired military general as president will put an end to the country economic and security woes.

The insecurity will catch up with them no matter where they run to....
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by gambia(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2022
They are very correct, I'm currently on a trip and I dont really feel safe, thanks to buhari kinsmen. Flight money no be here, God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by gambia(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2022
They are very correct, I'm currently on a trip and I dont really feel safe, thanks to buhari kinsmen. Flight money no be here, God no go shame us.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2022
majority or all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2022
Even our president doesn't feel safe in his own backyard.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Diligent1(f): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Godian45(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2022
World risk poll made a mistake. It's actually 100% we are supposed to be number one on the list because even the number 1 man buharia and el.rufai has already been told their kidnapping is close

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by PrinceMajestic: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2022
That's why at the end of the Day all Nigerians who survived Buhari's Boko Haram Terror government should be given certificate of survival

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Godian45(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
majority or all Nigerians
my dear help me ask them oo. Thats why I don't believe some of this foreign poll. Let them come to Nigeria and stay for one week and see na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Franklyspeakin: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2022
May God forgive you, even buhari was attacked
Splitmind:
Who measures this poll? Must he some foreigners who want to spread chaos and disunity among Nigerians.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by realstars: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2022
We are useing number six to survive in this country.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by OriginalZombiE: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2022
christm386:
As a concerned Nigeria, please can tinubu supporters tell me the exact projects tinubu did in Lagos

No need.
Look at the project he did in Nigeria and judge for yourself

Buhari is Tinubu's greatest project, a launchpad for his lifelong ambition.

EMI lo Kan grin

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by FireUpNow(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Nothing new about this piece of news. Welcome to reality
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Diligent1(f): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2022
My family members raised this issues this morning, they are afraid hearing that bandits killed another 9 people in Kaduna today and also abduct some people.
We are afraid, Almighty God should come to our aid and restore peace in Nigeria.
Everybody should pray to God for God's mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by 1gbdata: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2022
A L L
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by anonimi: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2022
dre11:
Nigeria is the country with the fourth highest proportion of people who report feeling less safe than five years ago, languishing behind only Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Venezuela.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/546476-majority-of-nigerians-feel-less-safe-than-they-did-five-years-ago-report.html

This cannot be true, except Thiefnuibu and Obasanjo are ignorant liars for packaging Bubu seven years ago as saviour, not so

Emergingnation:
Flashback: How Bola Tinubu spoke highly of Buhari in 2015, named PDP ‘Poverty Development Party

National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu had during the presidential campaign in 2015, referred to President Muhammadu Buhari as the only solution for the security and economic challenges facing Nigeria.

During a mega presidential rally, the former governor of Lagos State recalled how some powerful nations in the world returned to army generals when they were challenged, saying “Major General Buhari would revive Nigeria’s economy”.

He named the current opposition People’s Democratic Party, PDP as the “Poverty Development Party saying they had nothing to offer.

His words at the time were; “Every nation has a period of their own challenges, when America was challenged, they turned to one great man, their ex-military general, General Eisenhower. When the French were challenged, they turned to their general, Charles de Gaulle.

“When Britain was challenged, they turned to their general. Today, Nigeria is economically and physically challenged so we turn to General Muhammadu Buhari. He is the right man for the job. If you talk about military experience, he has it abundantly, he has courage, simplicity, he has it abundantly.

“If you talk about great determination, a combination of vision and ability to perform, honesty and integrity, he has it abundantly.

“I laugh when the incapable government, ‘Poverty Development Party’ PDP were talking. They have nothing again to say, they now want to question the qualifications of General Buhari and look for his certificate”.

Following the manifestos in 2015 which projected the APC presidential candidate as a ‘saviour’, Buhari defeated the then incumbent president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan with Nigerians expecting a total change in security and economy.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/flashback-how-bola-tinubu-spoke-highly-of-buhari-in-2015-named-pdp-poverty-development-party/

citizenisb:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo says President Muhammadu Buhari may not do well in economy and foreign affairs, except in military matters.

“Buhari is not a very hot person on the economy and foreign affairs,” Obasanjo said.

The former President stated this on Monday at the third International Conference on African Development Issues — themed, “Driving inclusive and sustainable development in Africa: Models, methods and policies” — organised by Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State.

While reacting to a question posed to him by a member of the audience: “Is there any hope for Nigeria under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari?”, Obasanjo replied, “Is there any hope for Nigeria under this administration? I came back from Geneva, Switzerland a few days ago to attend a conference titled, ‘Are elections giving democracy a bad name?’ We had an election, we elected a leader and the good thing about democracy is that the power you have to elect a leader is also the power you have to remove him. I am saying this because I said earlier that if you don’t see any leader that has done well in the 56 years of Nigeria’s independence, then let us forget about Nigeria.

“I will tell you what I know and I will tell you what I don’t know. I know Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He served under me in the military. His characteristics that I know, his behaviour that I know, he has not deviated from them. He was never a perfect man, he is not a perfect man and no leader can ever be a perfect man because they are human beings. But if you read my book, what I said about him is correct. He is not a hot person when it comes to economy. He is not a very hot person when it comes to foreign affairs. But he will do well in matters of military and he will do well in fighting Boko Haram.”

http://www.punchng.com/buhari-not-sound-economy-foreign-affairs-obasanjo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by thesicilian: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2022
You don't need a poll to decide that

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Godstiger(m): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2022
There is no improper fraction that is even fit to describe the situation
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Antoeni(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2022
In Nigeria ,As An Individual You are Responsible for Your Happiness, Comfort, Safety, Livelihood And Survival.
While Government is Responsible For your Pains & Fears , Poverty, Bad Road,, Poor and unaffordable Health Care , Hight cost of Living, insecurity, Extortion, Maltreatment,
Brutality, Division, Ethnic Crisis , Religion intolerance, Add your Own

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Johnrake69: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2022
APC should never be seeking to remain in power with how they have handled insecurity and the economy.

I'm voting Peter Obi for a change.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by anonimi: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Impeach Buhari

What did your own senator and representative say to this your suggestion

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Bobloco: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2022
This is actually the real situation on ground
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by BlackDuke(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Even people in Ukraine are safer than us. God help this Country sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking / FG Should Focus On Flag Carriers, Not National Airline, Says Allen Onyema / 2 Year Rents Banned In Lagos, Landlords To Be Jailed For 3 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.