Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll (12391 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Feel The SE Isn't Politically Relevant? / Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari Worse Than 10 Years Ago: World Bank / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by onuman: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Let APC continue. So that the country shall quickly go under.

TonyeBarcanista, Asari Dokubor, Reno Omokri
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Secondly: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2022
I don't even feel at all.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Kaiser20: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

See countries we're competing with cry

E no go better for APC!
Naa God go punish and destroy all APC and agents , both politicians and their supporters
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by jrusky(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Point of correction Nigerians has never being safe since Buhari came to power in 2015 till date so pls stop telling us lies to pacify the bloody failure.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by coconutbag: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Bubu feels otherwise
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by lexxwiz(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu had the opportunity to say no to Buhari in 2019. Things had already gone south then but the greedy old man cared less about peoples plights and sufferings just because of an ambition.

May it never be well with our oppressors just because you have the money to oppress us.

I’d rather die than vote BAT in 2023.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Reference(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Dubaku543:
Yes
That is why most people are tribalistic when it comes to politics in Nigeria. They feel safer having their own brother on seat even if he is a devil devoid of competence.

I AM BLATANTLY SAYING IT WITHOUT MINCING WORDS THE MOST COMPETENT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE INDIVIDUAL TO STIR THE AFFAIRS OF THIS COUNTRY AMONGST THE TOP FOUR CONTESTANTS IS MR. PETER GREGORY OBI FOLLOWED BY KWANKWASO!! TAKE IT TO THE BANK!

Anything bereft of these two, Nigerians shall feel even worse and less safe than ever of this upcoming heat!

Perhaps should have been elected in 2015.
Was the best on the APC ballot back then.... primaries I mean.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by rollandben(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2022
This report is not even authentic enough, even though top class which are ruling onesknows that Nigeria is spending backward in terms of security, Economic, fundamental human right among others. No same Human being living in Nigeria that wouldn't admit the bad state of security and Nigeria as a whole. NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY BUT A DEATH TRAP ZONE

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by macho44(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2022
dre11:
Nigeria is the country with the fourth highest proportion of people who report feeling less safe than five years ago, languishing behind only Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Venezuela.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/546476-majority-of-nigerians-feel-less-safe-than-they-did-five-years-ago-report.html

No be lie. Shit keeps getting messier every day. Even the occupants of Aso Rock are far from being safe sad

Are You A Fan Of The English Premier League⁉️

Do you have a gift for predicting the correct outcome of football matches⁉️

If you've answered yes to any of the questions above then put your talent to good use and join the best Premier League Predictor Game.

Pickem Premier League Predictor is a free-to-play soccer prediction game where players are tasked with predicting the correct outcome of all the games in a round in a premier league season.

The rules are simple, players are required to make their picks and submit them before the deadline for each round. The top 3 players are announced at the end of each round while prizes are given to the top 3 highest scoring players at the end of the season.

Pickem is free to play and open to everyone. To get started, tap my Signature

JOIN For FREE, WIN For REAL

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by lexy2014: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2022
dre11:
Nigeria is the country with the fourth highest proportion of people who report feeling less safe than five years ago, languishing behind only Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Venezuela.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/546476-majority-of-nigerians-feel-less-safe-than-they-did-five-years-ago-report.html

And Tinubu/Shettima say they want to continue from where buhari stopped
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by nams77: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:
Only im Nigeria will terrorists be ruling in some local governments while the president travels to give security lectures in Liberia.

If it happens in any other country, you will be impeached same day, and maybe the president will get a job in Liberia and stay there to train gatemen on how to push the gate.
The incompetence of this man is mind boggling and earth shaking! I'm not surprised he was used for an index for failure in a UK universities. Even some junior secondary 3 student will do better than him.
Throwback will soon be here to support his boss. Incidentally, both of your have almost similar names

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by AishaDant(f): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:
Only im Nigeria will terrorists be ruling in some local governments while the president travels to give security lectures in Liberia.

If it happens in any other country, you will be impeached same day, and maybe the president will get a job in Liberia and stay there to train gatemen on how to push the gate.

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Slimwhyt(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Of course

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by ukahrawah: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Who feels safe when terrorists and terrorist sympathizers are in govt.?
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Altruisticboy: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2022
dre11:

DONT BE CAJOLED. THIS IS A TRIBAL THING. It's the Fulani. If you make mistake of counting it again a party, you'll be voting in another Fulani man. And they'll all slaughter you all one by one. Obituary is not the solution
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Wintertime: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2022
christm386:
As a concerned Nigeria, please can tinubu supporters tell me the exact projects tinubu did in Lagos

He didn't do, he only talked about fantasy that another person kicked off
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by maasoap(m): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

See countries we're competing with cry

E no go better for APC!

Like we were not in Nigeria under PDP/Jonathan when Boko Haram was controlling almost all the local government areas in Borno state? When they were bombing Abuja on weekly basis: from police headquarters to UN buildings to markets and motor parks, all in FCT!
That was in the past. If Nigerians now feel less safer than 5 years ago, they should ask themselves why embracing criminal life?
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by maasoap(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2022
onuman:

Let APC continue. So that the country shall quickly go under.

TonyeBarcanista, Asari Dokubor, Reno Omokri

Stop being delusional. It is the inhabitants of the geographical area, people like you and your family who will go under because that's what made the country, not the word "Nigeria".
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Niceiroko: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Lawlab254:

O
When was that please?

It's getting worst but not like before even you reading this is afraid of me , that's how life is now in naija, just walked briskly behinde somebody you go fear sef de way d person go dey dey cautious . Na so nails be now road,air and train is not safe

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by onuman: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2022
maasoap:

Stop being delusional. It is the inhabitants of the geographical area, people like you and your family who will go under because that's what made the country, not the word "Nigeria".

So you want APC to continue. You must be prepared to have your own country ruled by APC. Your lot must not continue to hide under one indivisible Nigeria to retarrd the progress of others. Enugh.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by seunayantokun(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2022
How can you be safe when you shouted change, change and voted a chief executive terrorist as president? We warned them but some children and ignorant adults were full of themselves. Of course, we're all suffering it now.

Another warning is this: Vote for Tinubu, or Atiku if you like, then you will see it better. I stand in Yoruba Nation.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Omoslim26: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2022
It's really bad now.
If you drive pass Okene road come back alive na to do better Thanksgiving be dat oo undecided
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Bfly: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2022
After i thought about what these people possibly
wanted? Im beginning to realise that the aim of these terrorist is to impose a government in Nigeria like that of Taliban.
The south should not lose gaurd o as this people are infiltrateling to the south.

We didn't know Buhari could be this clueless. We just betrayed ourselves.

Nigeria should be wary of having another core Northerner as president since this people could be ethnocentric and always defend their own,regardless.

It's good to defend your own but if your own is not for the peace of the whole you represent. Then, you should have rethink.

I would recommend Osinbajo to resign.

Those who are able to make it out of Nigeria could be considered lucky.

I would not think of voting against tripartation in Nigeria right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Ezmans: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Lawlab254:

When was that please?
from 70s to early 90s is there terrorism in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Lawlab254: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Ezmans:
from 70s to early 90s is there terrorism in nigeria?

Don't lose sight of genesis of my questions. He said:

"And there was a time Nigeria was one of the safest country in the world, but now, reverse is the case"

With all the coup d'etat and interruption of democratic government between the period you just quoted, was Nigeria one of the safest countries in the world in those years?

Comrade, there are other factors that can disturb the peace of a country, terrorism is just one of so many of such.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by tnerro1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari and APC has finished Nigeria patapata
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Elijayy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
And some set of people somewhere are still planning on how to enforce tinubu and atiku on us as if suffer no dey tire us
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by Exceed15: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Something on the inside always make me happy that I wasn't part of the people who suffered under the sun to vote this calamity.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll by DOM7: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Garba and Femi will start barking now!No matter how you package bad market it won't sell for long.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking / I Never Asked Buhari Not To Contest In 2019 – obasanjo / Imo West: Collation Officer Denies Hostage Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.