Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident (31310 Views)

Court Fines Rufai Oseni ₦70,000 For Driving On BRT Lane. / Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by pepperdemzombie: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! I was banned for good 3 weeks on Nairaland. Can't reply or create messages, can't even click like. What's my offence? I demonstrated my franchise as a responsible citizen by being Obidient, that was my sin. Since one can no longer publicly support any candidate of his choice on Nairaland. I think it's time for me to give up on this country. Since this platform is owned by a Yoruba, there is a secret scheming going on here to suppress, oppress and coarse everyone to eat 'Agbado and Cassava' by fire by force.
Obidient, dem suppose to deactivate your account? Does NL belong to Pandora that you people wail on every post?
Go to Politics section and pay for advertisements.

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Fiscus105(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2022
Easy to criticize, if you are opportuned to to appointed into any office in corridor of power , you will do worse than those you are criticizing on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Ykc2(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2022
They should leave the young man alone his not the one that ordered bandits to take over nigeria High ways and capital Abuja

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Kuvuki001: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Your sin has been forgiven, go and sin no more.

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Richy4(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Reference:
So surprised that a learned man like that can make so much noise about an infraction he knowingly committed.
I think his personality got to his head like every entitled little Nigerian who cannot manage success or popularity.
I'm trying to give you 5 likes for this, I'm still trying to figure out how smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2022
His grouse was just that police officer pointed a gun at him.
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by bonnyhope: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Bvlgari:
Ok we forgive u but your last warning grin wink

He was not forgiven
He paid fine

He is doing public apology because of his current office
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by loganx: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Police should NOT impound traffic offenders' vehicle on the spot! This act gives room for them to neglect their duties and lay seige to motorist and cause all manner of havoc.

A traffic offender should be issued a ticket which would be uploaded on their vehicle data and an sms sent to the owner with a 3 months period to pay. failure to pay upon expiration, the vehicle could be impunded or all fines and penalty would be detected and paid during vehicle lincense renewal.

Giving Lastma and Police authority to seize a vehicle on the spot, opens up windows for bribe seeking and extortion.

We all see how they behave on the roads in efforts to make money, either for themselves or for their boss.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by bonnyhope: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Shellsploit:
Amazing apology!
BRT lane i drive tru every day with my keke napep sad
E reach your turn, police arrest u!

LASMA only concern with private vehicles

All sorts of commercial drivers violate traffic law on daily basis but never arrested

Lagos laws is one sided

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by SteveDGreat: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Shellsploit:
Amazing apology!

He is a target. He is peaking the truth about this government..
I remembered him calling out Tinubu over his age and certificate saga. He even sang a song how low can we go.
Watch how APC supporters have been calling for him to be jailed for committing a civil crime

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by kingamaa(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Right thing to do
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by doshiyad1: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH4zcQjrsrM

With all the garagara. las las you agreed you were wrong mtchewwwwwwww something you should have done that same day , that minute on the same spot to save your name, family and work place you had to allow it linger this long plus a lot of persons intervention. You try, clap for yourself
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Desusi: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Shellsploit:
Amazing apology!
All men are not the same. One day your monkey will go to market, he will not come back.Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
He should learn from Peter Obi how to be Obedient and Useful. No matter how influential you think you are, always abide by the laws of the land
shut up, you wey dey pea for unauthorized place sef they talk, anybody can make mistake. Hilary cliton formal US presidential candidate once arrested in UK for wrong parking and she paid ticket for it $200. So what's the noise all about just because he ask TINUBU the source of his wealth, they want to smoke life out of him.
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by awuri4: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2022
Apologies accepted. You are an icon and will remain an icon despite this failure. Continue doing your great job of questioning the power that be. I'm proud of you Rufai!!!!!

Who never Bleep up hands in the air!!!!!
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by UptownVibes(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2022
For your apology.. I will call the governor. I will call Nigeria's useless president join.
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Desusi: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2022
It shows you're a reliable fellow. Keep it up my friend, to whom much is given,much would also be expected of him.
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by toprealman: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2022
This is the problem we have in Nigeria. Everyone thinks the law is for others because of who they think they know or because of their status.
How can this young man with all his exposure do what he did and yet have the gut to say he will call the governor......to do what exactly?
You are not sorry bro, only sorry that people responded the way they did.
The best way to correct this rubbish is to make him face the law.
Good to know that AriseTV employs a law breaker, interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Jeremice: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2022
You have learn your lesson now
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by ShaqFu: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2022
He should go and sin no more.
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! I was banned for good 3 weeks on Nairaland. Can't reply or create messages, can't even click like. What's my offence? I demonstrated my franchise as a responsible citizen by being Obidient, that was my sin. Since one can no longer publicly support any candidate of his choice on Nairaland. I think it's time for me to give up on this country. Since this platform is owned by a Yoruba, there is a secret scheming going on here to suppress, oppress and coarce everyone to eat 'Agbado and Cassava' by fire by force.
Take note...�
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Voice22: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2022
See were he say I we call the Govenore before he apologized to the public watch video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWee_bh_EZo
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Prinzzy5: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Very good of him to tender the apology. He is still a bone in the neck of some politicians though and would remain that way cheesy
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Shellsploit:
Amazing apology!
And you are happy breaking the traffic law.
Very soon, they will catch you and you come here and blame the government

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Rapuru14: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! I was banned for good 3 weeks on Nairaland. Can't reply or create messages, can't even click like. What's my offence? I demonstrated my franchise as a responsible citizen by being Obidient, that was my sin. Since one can no longer publicly support any candidate of his choice on Nairaland. I think it's time for me to give up on this country. Since this platform is owned by a Yoruba, there is a secret scheming going on here to suppress, oppress and coarse everyone to eat 'Agbado and Cassava' by fire by force.

I think there is a deliberate plan to silence all OBIDATTIs

I was a victim also
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Oladelepsy001(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2022
He should be prosecuted just like any other offender.. why did he have to run to the social media initially as if he was on his right? Does the BRT Lane looks like Arise TV?
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Yankee101: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2022
So he was actually breaking the law and was still threatening the police? He should be fired
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by planetx: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2022
Mr I will call the governor eating humble pie, happy the police officers were not intimidated by that threat.
Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by crackhouse(m): 11:06am On Aug 03, 2022
U are saying sorry because u were captured on camera.. if it wasn't on camera u will definitely not say shit..
Because u dey interview governors and u feel u can call a governor when u default?

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident by Ororocelemi(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2022
he is Obidient more than you

DaddyFreeze2020:
He should learn from Peter Obi how to be Obedient and Useful. No matter how influential you think you are, always abide by the laws of the land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Dogo Russia’, Kidnap Gang Leader Arrested By Security Operatives In Kaduna / When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar / Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.