Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo (33415 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Godstiger(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2022
What are they going to say this time around,perhaps "he has been reduced to a billboard activist" trolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by SecretReporter(f): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Zico5(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Obituary are just playing to the gallery, giving themselves early erection. North is waiting for u guys. It will soon clear for Ur eyes. You guys don't know anything and that's why u are backward politically.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2022
And Obi isn’t paying for this... The love is so organic.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2022
LordLugard1:
Evil thrives because good people refused to do anything. It is time for the youths to use all means to restle power from the evil forces parading as leaders. The time is now

Apt.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Peter Obi for president 2023

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Tflex01: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2022
aceman88:
This movement is propelled by youths from every part of the country who earnestly want a genuine change for their country. I don't think a financial inducement can change these determined souls. They are willing to spend their last dimes to bring about this change.

Lol PO supporters are the only group that celebrate erection of Bill boards.

Other serious candidates have their Bill boards litter every nook and cranny of this country. grin
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Eleken: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

300 peter obi branded Polo and 50 face caps on me

We must wrestle power from this old corrupt fools and save Nigeria from total collapse , insha allah

The same applies to me.. i must support 100 youths genuinely 80% Hausa why they need good governments.. instead of nepotism and thuggery

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2022
Zico5:
Obituary are just playing to the gallery, giving themselves early erection. North is waiting for u guys. It will soon clear for Ur eyes. You guys don't know anything and that's why u are backward politically.
North is overated, North will share their votes btw Kwankwanso, Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi has the Christains,youths and SS, SE and North Central

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Chidex50(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2022
I'm printing 150pcs of Posters in my area!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by RealLagosBoy: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2022
Watch and see how Tinubu Urchins will come and litter this thread now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Omoslim26: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2022
Honestly speaking Nigeria urgently needs to go from consumption to production.
Obidiati is the way forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by EFGH: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2022
K
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by fitinwell: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Never we ,will not Labor in Vain.

I see APC labour in Vain

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Spaxon(f): 11:06am On Aug 03, 2022
athaboi:
The junction changed from IBB junction to OBIdient junction! Next year's election is going to be cruise for labour party! Make campaign start first
Looks more like Secretariat Junction to me

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by brightDdon(m): 11:06am On Aug 03, 2022
aceman88:
This is the first time in my life I have demonstrated strong desire to participate in the electoral process. There seems to be hope for Nigeria again.

We are in the same page bro

Like I have never thought of voting not to talk of voting in my already live life

But this year I have been able to win over 100 persons for Obi and there's great multiplier effect.

I already see myself celebrating Obi's ( our) victory come 2023,,,
God bless Peter Obi
God bless the Obidient faithful
God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by newnigerdelta00: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2022
aceman88:
This is the first time in my life I have demonstrated strong desire to participate in the electoral process. There seems to be hope for Nigeria again.

Na today owner day see bill boards of loser's.....can't u think?
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by coconutbag: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Wow. You can't help but love Peter Obi except you are benefiting or wish to benefit from the current mismanagement of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by BrightAhiah(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Things to do in 2023

1. Secure you PVC
2. Vote Labour Party
3. Chase out bad and corrupt leaders

Like for Peter Obi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by reeleriksen(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2022
AbuAeesha:
in as much as Obi seems to be a credible candidate,the fact is that it is not yet his time.thing doesn't work like that in this country.
u can come for me if u want.
but it will not change what will happen.
u can save this post
on behalf of me and millions of masses scattered around the country
I declare u a BIG FOOL cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Guyman01: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2022
He is a very good and loved Son in-law to Akwa Ibom people, he doesn't need to campaign there, all his wife Margaret has to do is just to address them in Ibibio and Anang dialects and it's sure banker for him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by SmellyNyash: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2022
Realdon1:

Bro I'm too desperate. Plz can we make September to be tomorrow.
My money and my boys want to hit the street immediately for Obi .
Infact I'm too desperate now.
We HV our OBIdient community meeting tomorrow.
We will cook and drink. D.j will come. Na our personal contribution.
posterity will judge una well and Ur generations will not labor in vain

We want Nigeria to be ok that's all. Is it too much to ask for?
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by EmekaA125(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2022
Tflex01:

Lol PO supporters are the only group that celebrate erection of Bill boards.

Other serious candidates have their Bill boards litter every nook and cranny of this country. grin
Haven't seen Tinubu billboard here in Kebbi. Continue deceiving urself. SE/SS/NC are on lockdown for Peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Prinzzy5: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2022
I just cannot wait for campaign to start. Peter Obi for President.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by SmellyNyash: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2022
AbuAeesha:
in as much as Obi seems to be a credible candidate,the fact is that it is not yet his time.thing doesn't work like that in this country.
u can come for me if u want.
but it will not change what will happen.
u can save this post
Ok. So u want the killings and the inflation and corruption to continue abi?

God please clean the mindset of some Nigerians so that they will start thinking well

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by donprinyo(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2022
wow. abeg make we just give this man this presidency jare
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Prettylima(f): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2022
Nice one this just the starting point we still have a long way to go check my signature
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Nakuza(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2022
reeleriksen:
on behalf of me and millions of masses scattered around the country
I declare u a BIG FOOL cool cool cool cool cool
Brother! We are all for Peter Obi. You don't need to insult your fellow brother in order to show your solidarity for Peter Obi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Metuh Has Admitted Collecting N400m From Dasuki – EFCC / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Dutse, Jigawa (Photos) / Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.