Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo (33411 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by nesphil(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2022
Amazing Akwa Ibom!
Obidient is better than sacrifice!
Obidient is better than agbado!
Obidati is better than sacrifice!
LordLugard1:
The Obidient group in Uyo has erected a giant Billboard of Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Zico5(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
North is overated, North will share their votes btw Kwankwanso, Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi has the Christains,youths and SS, SE and North Central
Continue to deceive yourself. You will know the reality soon. So south west will share their votes with Obi as well. U are truly dreaming
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by rollandben(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Its better we vote Peter Obi in than to vote those Mr Agbado and corn who thinks he corruption and the money he stole could grants him any position he want in Nigeria. This sets of people are callous and wicked. They will never take Nigeria anywhere. They are only still eyeing to loot the little that remain I'm Economy. Vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by franudi: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Slimwhyt(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2022
Good one

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by adam4success(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
Can't wait for September ...5000 posters on me minimum
Am into branding. I will be happy if I can get the contract.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by BlazinGlory40: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2022
AbuAeesha:
in as much as Obi seems to be a credible candidate,the fact is that it is not yet his time.thing doesn't work like that in this country.
u can come for me if u want.
but it will not change what will happen.
u can save this post

One question! Are you the omniscient God? If no, then keep quiet and let things play out on their own

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Nwokenta(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Let's make history. Peter Obi all the way

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Amumaigwe: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2022
AbuAeesha:
in as much as Obi seems to be a credible candidate,the fact is that it is not yet his time.thing doesn't work like that in this country.
u can save this post

Whose time is it?
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by adam4success(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

300 peter obi branded Polo and 50 face caps on me
An into branding.I will appreciate soon much if you can give me the contract.

We must wrestle power from this old corrupt fools and save Nigeria from total collapse , insha allah

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Zico5:

Continue to deceive yourself. You will know the reality soon. So south west will share their votes with Obi as well. U are truly dreaming
If you have sense, you would have seen I didn't mention Sw for Peter Obi, he doesn't need their votes apart from Lagos that has Igbos
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Amumaigwe: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2022
fitinwell:
Never we ,will not Labor in Vain.

I see APC labour in Vain

Abi labour till death.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by searchlight: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Zico5:
Obituary are just playing to the gallery, giving themselves early erection. North is waiting for u guys. It will soon clear for Ur eyes. You guys don't know anything and that's why u are backward politically.
I am noth banking on the backward north to win, let the north vite Atiku, kwankwaso and Tinubu and obi will get block votes in south east, and south south, get vite from northern christians and get votes from Lagos. I think that's enough to win.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Joey4321: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2022
AbuAeesha:
u can save this post

Things are about to change before your very own eyes.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by diadem10: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This is massive

The love is so genuine and the support real despite not giving out shishi

This same Kadaria Ahmed that Peter Obi Ipob urchins insult today? Just like they did to Pastor Olu, Adeyanju etc

Meanwhile, I actually blamed the likes of Reno, Adeyanju, Pastor Olu, even Kadaria etc for using their platform to start such. They should have made their findings before joining Ipob urchins. I mean, findings such as Peter Obi's legacies, policies and liberalism. Peter Obi has got none of these. Now that their eyes have cleared, they're distancing from it while Ipob miscreants are insulting them..
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by FLYFIRE(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2022
jmoore:
South south for Peter Obi.
Are you KID-NI me? NIGERIA FOR PRESIDENT PETER GREGORY OBI grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

This same Kadaria Ahmed that Peter Obi Ipob urchins insult today? Just like they did to Pastor Olu, Adeyanju etc

Meanwhile, I actually blamed the likes of Reno, Adeyanju, Pastor Olu, even Kadaria etc for using their platform to start such. They should have made their findings before joining Ipob urchins. I mean, findings such as Peter Obi's legacies, policies and liberalism. Peter Obi has got none of these. Now that their eyes have cleared, they're distancing from it while Ipob miscreants are insulting them..

Tinubu stupid and foolish supporters will log into there alternate account to masquerade themselves to be Obi supporters and insults people then turn around to claim it s obi supporters that were insulting people ..

Tinubu and his useless supporters must really think Nigerians can be easily deceived but they should wait for what's about to hit them in 2023

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Tareq1105: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2022
aceman88:
This movement is propelled by youths from every part of the country who earnestly want a genuine change for their country. I don't think a financial inducement can change these determined souls. They are willing to spend their last dimes to bring about this change.

Yes, it's a movement by yahoo yahoo youths and Ipob Biafra agitators hiding under Endsars and Obiyusless group.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Tareq1105: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

We must wrestle power from this old corrupt fools and save Nigeria from total collapse , insha allah

Buhari ovation was louder than this and all we got was disappointment.

On Asiwaju mandate I stand bcoz Asiwaju is not Buhari.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Offpoint1: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
Can't wait for September ...5000 posters on me minimum
Boss I'm into printing and I appreciate if you patronize me
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Offpoint1: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Boss I'm into printing and I appreciate if you patronize me... Nationawide delivery

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Secondly: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
The best part of the obidient movement is that everyone is just contributing their very best towards getting our man to Aso Rock.

Unlike the Agbado camp who will only be looking for people like Zack Orji and some fake bishops to bribe to support them.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by toneroforever(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
KillSars:
Nice effort but too late, he failed his state, the state of the country don pas the level wey Nigerians go consider a failure....
Make afghanEastern bring credible and reliable candidate who excel in terms of discharging good governance, we go vote am, not this failed and impeached lieing manchine who ran away from his state when he knew his yeast brothers will definitely come for him after failing them... spits.. yeye product...
Nice project though, atleast when they look at it, it will serve as a reminder on how he was floged mercilessly at the poll.

There r 2 known species of BATs...Agbadorians & Cassavarians. To which group do u belong.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Tareq1105: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
searchlight:
I am noth banking on the backward north to win, let the north vite Atiku, kwankwaso and Tinubu and obi will get block votes in south east, and south south, get vite from northern christians and get votes from Lagos. I think that's enough to win.

Just like that and Obi will become president? Your permutation is laughable.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Tareq1105: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Saint Obi for president

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by AbuAeesha: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
reeleriksen:
on behalf of me and millions of masses scattered around the country
I declare u a BIG FOOL cool cool cool cool cool
u don't need to insult if ur points are valid enough.
sure you dont!
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by manutdrichie(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Realdon1:

Bro I'm too desperate. Plz can we make September to be tomorrow.
My money and my boys want to hit the street immediately for Obi .
Infact I'm too desperate now.
We HV our OBIdient community meeting tomorrow.
We will cook and drink. D.j will come. Na our personal contribution.

At where sir?
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Elijayy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is really a movement o
Another LGA in Akwa Ibom State which is EKET has another huge billboard erected as well for Obi
Hopefully on my way back from work, I'll take a snap of it and post

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by guychidile: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
I am ObiDient too
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by akbonus: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
KillSars:
Nice effort but too late, he failed his state, the state of the country don pas the level wey Nigerians go consider a failure....
Make afghanEastern bring credible and reliable candidate who excel in terms of discharging good governance, we go vote am, not this failed and impeached lieing manchine who ran away from his state when he knew his yeast brothers will definitely come for him after failing them... spits.. yeye product...
Nice project though, atleast when they look at it, it will serve as a reminder on how he was floged mercilessly at the poll.

YOU GUYS WITH ACENSTRAL CANDIDATE WILL ALWAYS OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE TO SPEW RUBBISH BECAUSE YOU MUST TALK,WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO OPEN YOUR EYES?YOU WILL CONTINUE SERVING OLD THIEVES,FOR HOW LONG?I TIRE FOR UNA O

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by diadem10: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu stupid and foolish supporters will log into there alternate account to masquerade themselves to be Obi supporters and insults people then turn around to claim it s obi supporters that were insulting people ..

Tinubu and his useless supporters must really think Nigerians can be easily deceived but they should wait for what's about to hit them in 2023

Will you keep quiet? Him Tu lie miscreants. Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki / Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP / Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.