Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo (33444 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by ogub(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nakuza:

Brother! We are all for Peter Obi. You don't need to insult your fellow brother in order to show your solidarity for Peter Obi.
I apologise on his behalf, emotions got the better part of him.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Everlastingson: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
jrusky:
Nice one keep erecting crusade billboard up and down una hear, all will end as fire wood by 2023 we will search them all and pull rthem down for people that do urewood selling and the iron will be given to welders.

I think I've warned you before. Pull any Obi billboard down and hear that your house in the village collapsed. Again, don't fight God. Do you know Ekweremmadu is still in detention in the UK after speaking against Obi. Be warned!
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
obasidon1:

Bastard. The sperm that was used to procreate you would have been more useful if it was donated fertilizer to boost cattle productions.
And u are in ur early 30's o, is this the effect of the cow dung ur entire lineage dey feed on?, u wan even carry diz ur stupidity go Poland, later u go dey cry sey dem abuse u racially, who wan even grant a numbskull like u visa, coz it's evident that na sawdust u pack for head wey u dey call brain. I pity ur miserable life o, if at this ur age the only thing u are after is typing thrash at members for airing their opinion, ur grandmother did a great mistake for giving birth to ur mother who birth a waste of space like you..
Next time u try diz nonsense with me, na die u go die o, don't ever in ur miserable life appear in my mention again, just carry ur 5% sawdust wey u call brain and swerve, anuofia..
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Elddergod: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
saintkeppy:
Uyo &entire Akwa Ibom State is ObiDient,
Erecting billboards for him is what good in-Laws can do for him, to support his effort atleast for now, then mobilize massively to vote @ the Units across the length & breadth of the State.

Shut up!
What do you know about Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by gentlegenius(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
AbuAeesha:
in as much as Obi seems to be a credible candidate,the fact is that it is not yet his time.thing doesn't work like that in this country.
u can come for me if u want.
but it will not change what will happen.
u can save this post
If you and I come together to say IT IS HIS TIME, so shall be.
Must we wait till he is old and shaking like Tinubu before we elect him?
Elddergod:

Shut up!
Comrade... Chill!
Akwa Ibom is a PDP state, I an from Akwa Ibom, I am a PDP member, but I am Obidient. Two of my close friends here are still PDP members, but they are even more Obidient than me.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Danchibez: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

300 peter obi branded Polo and 50 face caps on me

We must wrestle power from this old corrupt fools and save Nigeria from total collapse , insha allah

Bravo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by saintkeppy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Elddergod:

Shut up!

Are you from IKOT ISSHI? Because you look &sound like a very foolishperson.

The Revolution has reached Akwa Ibom State.

The awareness has reached Akwa Ibom State, there was an OBIDIENT Town Hall meeting @Vinpy Event Centre, Udo Udoma Ave, Uyo.
AKS despite a PDP State the people is gradually ObiDient, Peter Obi's wife is from AKS, H.E Peter Obi is our in-Law. We will vote him wholeheartedly.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Katie2021(f): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
aceman88:
May God keep me alive by next year to experience first hand, what true governance is all about.

Amen
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Obidientful: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Realdon1:

Bro I'm too desperate. Plz can we make September to be tomorrow.
My money and my boys want to hit the street immediately for Obi .
Infact I'm too desperate now.
We HV our OBIdient community meeting tomorrow.
We will cook and drink. D.j will come. Na our personal contribution.
I love the spirit bro.
I will hit the street with my live band group when campaign starts. Nobody should give me shishi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by payosehtor(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Iam just too obedient.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Raxxye(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
AbuAeesha:
in as much as Obi seems to be a credible candidate,the fact is that it is not yet his time.thing doesn't work like that in this country.
u can save this post
Why don't tell us how things work in the country, Mr Country Director!
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by DivineTurnAroun(f): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Can't wait for September ...5000 posters on me minimum

Please give me the contract I'm obident
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by DivineTurnAroun(f): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
300 peter obi branded Polo and 50 face caps on me

We must wrestle power from this old corrupt fools and save Nigeria from total collapse , insha allah

Please give me contract ooooo thank you
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by saintkeppy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
gentlegenius:

If you and I come together to say IT IS HIS TIME, so shall be.
Must we wait till he is old and shaking like Tinubu before we elect him?
Comrade... Chill!
Akwa Ibom is a PDP state, I an from Akwa Ibom, I am a PDP member, but I am Obidient. Two of my close friends here are still PDP members, but they are even more Obidient than me.

You dey mind that jonzin'fellow, Personality matters now, not Political party
I'm voting H.E Peter Obi as my Presidential candidate.

I'm Voting the Distinguished Senator Bassey Albert as my Guber candidate.

I'm Voting Barr. Ekong Sampson of PDP or any other Candidate as Senator.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Lilimax(f): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zico5:
Obituary are just playing to the gallery, giving themselves early erection. North is waiting for u guys. It will soon clear for Ur eyes. You guys don't know anything and that's why u are backward politically.
You better stop supporting all these geriatrics politicians that have expired. Join the moving train NOW for us to deliver the soul of Nigeria from these evil menparading themselves as good politicians.
I repeat Affliction shall not rose again in Nigeria.

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by paramakina202: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
AbuAeesha:
u can save this post

When is his time?His time is now biko abi you prefer your leaders to look like Tinubu and Buhari before they get elected?
Na juju be that o.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by ofwest47(m): 12:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Money waiting
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by ofwest47(m): 12:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Money waisting
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by gentlegenius(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2022
saintkeppy:

You dey mind that jonzin'fellow, Personality matters now, not Political party
I'm voting H.E Peter Obi as my Presidential candidate.

I'm Voting the Distinguished Senator Bassey Albert as my Guber candidate.

I'm Voting Barr. Ekong Sampson of PDP or any other Candidate as Senator.
Oh... That meas we share the same senatorial district.
My senatorial vote is for Ekong Sampson of PDP. My Federal house vote is for Uduak Odudoh of PDP(It seems I dont have another option here). My Governorship vote is for OBA of YPP(I would have voted Akan Udofia of APC if he was on the ballot). My presidential vote is a must for Peter Obi of Labour Party.
To hell with party logos. VOTE FOR CANDIDATES YOU BELIEVE IN.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by saintkeppy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
gentlegenius:

Oh... That meas we share the same senatorial district.
My senatorial vote is for Ekong Sampson of PDP. My Federal house vote is for Uduak Odudoh of PDP(It seems I dont have another option here). My Governorship vote is for OBA of YPP(I would have voted Akan Udofia of APC if he was on the ballot). My presidential vote is a must for Peter Obi of Labour Party.
To hell with party logos. VOTE FOR CANDIDATES YOU BELIEVE IN.

OK, that's Eket Senatorial District,

That's how we suppose to vote, not mono-party voting patterns, where even if Vultures are presented, you must vote, hell no! Rather look at Personality, antecedents, capacity, irrespective of party&cast your vote, we thank God for the new electoral Laws, where B-VAS machine Is being deployed, so our vote must count this time around.

Don't just waste that vote, it seems APC itself is demonized in the State, factions here &there, as well as judging from their poor performance at the Presidency, Pan Udoedeghe followers are still in APC to help destroy AKS APC finally.

Take it or leave it, Senator OBA of Young Progressives Party (YPP) is the next Democratically elected Gov'nor of the State, cast your vote for him &be rest assured of quality Service to the People.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by gentlegenius(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
saintkeppy:

Take it or leave it, Senator OBA of Young Progressives Party (YPP) is the next Democratically elected Gov'nor of the State, cast your vote for him &be rest assured of quality Service to the People.
They say his party doesn't have structure in AKS. How I wish the youths of Akwa Ibom could give him the kind of following that Peter Obi is currently enjoying. We the youths are now the structure. Any candidate we support massively should win. To hell with money politics. To hell with anointed candidate.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by Nwaetche(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=adam4success post=115340492][/quote]

Where is your location? Post of some of your samples here for us to see and then we can talk
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo by saintkeppy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
gentlegenius:

They say his party doesn't have structure in AKS. How I wish the youths of Akwa Ibom could give him the kind of following that Peter Obi is currently enjoying. We the youths are now the structure. Any candidate we support massively should win. To hell with money politics. To hell with anointed candidate.

I saintkeppy, assure you Senator OBA is the next Governor, come 29th May, 2023, tomorrow he is gonna named his running mate, from Oro Nation. Some people in AKS PDP members have identified with him already. Next year elections will shock people, no worries, God is involved, I'm on ground @my Unit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo / Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos / Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.