Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,895 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Abacha Among The 10 Most Notorious Money Laundering Cases Of The 20th Century - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Among The 10 Most Notorious Money Laundering Cases Of The 20th Century (1183 Views)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Buhari Promises To Reopen Cases Of Political Assassination-punch / Story Of Shina Rambo - The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abacha Among The 10 Most Notorious Money Laundering Cases Of The 20th Century by MrGlobe(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2011
Of course you expect a Nigerian to be in that list. lol

http://www.businesspundit.com/10-most-notorious-money-laundering-cases-of-the-20th-century/

No wonder "I can never be as poor as Dangote"
Re: Abacha Among The 10 Most Notorious Money Laundering Cases Of The 20th Century by MrGlobe(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
Damn, Abacha is rated the fourth most corrupt leader in recent history wowz and then Pablo Escobar, mhen people have walked the face of this earth.
Re: Abacha Among The 10 Most Notorious Money Laundering Cases Of The 20th Century by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2011
I know escobar, there's a video documentary of his death by the authorities, guess his money got into his head and he started misbehaving real bad
Re: Abacha Among The 10 Most Notorious Money Laundering Cases Of The 20th Century by MrGlobe(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^^ Oboy, no be small thing oh. He was termed the most successful criminal in world history. Now take that to the bank lol. The guy must be running a fat cartel
Re: Abacha Among The 10 Most Notorious Money Laundering Cases Of The 20th Century by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^
Yeah so much much wealth, he had a private air strip where his jets landed in his compound and also a zoo with elephants. The government really shielded him from the world until he started misbehaving and thought he was more powerful than the govt
Re: Abacha Among The 10 Most Notorious Money Laundering Cases Of The 20th Century by MrGlobe(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^^^ wowz. This kind person go dey control and run government. I want to buy a book about him immediately. I think it will make a nice read.
Re: Abacha Among The 10 Most Notorious Money Laundering Cases Of The 20th Century by ak47mann(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2011
didn't no that parplo was a billionaire shocked drug money quick money fastest way of generating money cool
Re: Abacha Among The 10 Most Notorious Money Laundering Cases Of The 20th Century by chidyke77(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2011
Mr. Globe:

^^^^ Oboy, no be small thing oh. He was termed the most successful criminal in world history. Now take that to the bank lol. The guy must be running a fat cartel
ths guy also was one of the richest criminal(drug lord) in history.Amado_Carrillo_Fuentes
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amado_Carrillo_Fuentes
Re: Abacha Among The 10 Most Notorious Money Laundering Cases Of The 20th Century by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2011
So whatever happened to the remaining billions with the Abacha family.

(1) (Reply)

Why Hasnt The I.g Hafiz Rigim Resigned Or Been Fired? / Boko Haram: The North And West Were st-upid For Championing The Civil War / Perform Or Be Sacked In 6 Months, Senate Warns New Nddc Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.