Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State (3298 Views)

Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by wwwihy: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=Qtrpst4 post=115340017][/quote]

Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by wwwihy: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Viscuz:

A suicide bomber cannot be Vice President

Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by Chigorkizz(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Make this man wear short sleeve shirt for once na.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by BATified2023: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Viscuz:

A suicide bomber cannot be Vice President
Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by Viscuz: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=115340914][/quote]

I like the way I’m feeling now !

No go use your reggae spoil my blues am feeling now uh uh hu.

Ejiro give me food grin

Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by wwwihy: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Viscuz:

I like the way I’m feeling now !

No go use your reggae spoil my blues am feeling now uh uh hu.

Ejiro give me food grin

Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
That is the total proportion of politicians supporters in Rivers state
Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by frejatoye117: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Weigh this on a rating scale.

Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
SEE WHAT TINUBU BROUGHT US INTO.
HE SAID BUHARI IS THE BEST NOW LOOK AT WHERE WE FIND OURSELVES AND HE STILL SHAMELESS STILL WANT TO LIE MORE TO US.

BATHING WILL NOT HAPPEN TO US AGAIN.

ARMY NOW GUIDE COWS

Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by Viscuz: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=115341605][/quote]

Kiss me kiss kiss me baebe

Ah h da mood girl yeh I love nice guy my kind nice hmmm

Halima give me beans grin

Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
wwwihy:
Rivers State Taken Over by Tinubu Supporters

grin

E shock Nairaland wailers
Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by Michelle70(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kurutinto:
seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

Rule 8. Posting false news on NL. Magnus Abe is now in SDP and not APC as shown in the banner
how is it fake news?
is that not Tinubu supporters? isnt it in Rivers state?
Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by tinsel: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Old picture , Fake News

Magnus Abe, whose picture is on the banner has since dumped Tinubu and he's now SDP governorship candidate

Tinubu and his supporters are losers and shameless liars
Dumped APC to contest but still supporting Tinubu.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by tinsel: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kurutinto:
seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

Rule 8. Posting false news on NL. Magnus Abe is now in SDP and not APC as shown in the banner
It does not matter. He is supporting Tinubu for president but contesting election in another party. He made it clear.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by Rapuru14: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=115339341][/quote]

Your m@dness is heading to the market square. I pray your loved ones can use discretion and hold you down early.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Old picture , Fake News

Magnus Abe, whose picture is on the banner has since dumped Tinubu and he's now SDP governorship candidate

He is still with Asiwaju but dumped APC. He said it openly naa. Ladoja is in Accord but he is 100% for Tinubu too...
Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by OkoYibo: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Old picture , Fake News

Tinubu's men are with Magnus Abe, they are the ones in SDP.
Atiku and Abe are working for the same candidate, that is why none of them has ever criticised Tinubu since 2011. In fact, Wike has never criticised Tinubu.
By the time you see what is going on, you will come online to be crying betrayal.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
OkoYibo:

Atiku and Abe are working for the same candidate, that is why none of them has ever criticised Tinubu since 2011. In fact, Wike has never criticised Tinubu.
By the time you see what is going on, you will come online to be crying betrayal.
please shut up abeg , that's how you people go about deceiving yourselves with your own lies

Were you not aware that Okowa strongly warned Tinubu to stop playing of politics against Atiku 3 days ago?

Did you not read where Atiku openly asked Tinubu to take a bed rest that he's sick and cannot be president ?

You must really think this is 2015 or APC presidential primary

Mtcheww
Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by OkoYibo: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
please shut up abeg , that's how you people go about deceiving yourselves with your own lies

Were you not aware that Okowa strongly warned Tinubu to stop playing of politics against Atiku 3 days ago?

Did you not read where Atiku openly asked Tinubu to take a bed rest that he's sick and cannot be president ?

You must really think this is 2015 or APC presidential primary

Mtcheww

I said Magnus Abe and Wike have never insulted Tinubu, you are quoting where Okowa and Atiku insulted Tinubu.
Is Okowa the same person as Wike or which kind of inherited stupidity are you displaying this afternoon
Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by IamAtikulate: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Consoling themselves with old pictures.

There only hope of getting 1,270 votes in Rivers is now in SDP.

cheesy
Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by IamAtikulate: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
OkoYibo:

Wike work for Tinubu?

Yoruba Moslems are funny. Wike is mobilizing heavily for his brother, Peter Obi.

It'll shock you.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State by Ayed44: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
wwwihy:
Rivers State Taken Over by Tinubu Supporters
Those are not Tinubu's supporters. They are Magnus Abe's supporters and they are now in SDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shocks Crowd At Airport With Humility (video) / How Did You Get Fuel Today? / Any Violence In Yobe State? Please Confirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.