Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

APC must Stop Ridiculing themselves before Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC must Stop Ridiculing themselves before Christians (282 Views)

APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye / LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians / "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC must Stop Ridiculing themselves before Christians by SadiqBabaSani: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7261677/national-chairman-apc-abdullahi-adamu

I came across this thread earlier and I cant hold my disgust over the growing level of disregard and cunningness been displayed by the APC against Christians and Christianity.

We warn them to stop forthwith else, some of them may become victims of ridicule and disgrace.

Nothing short of replacing Tinubu with a Christian Candidate will sell. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: APC must Stop Ridiculing themselves before Christians by derecho(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Let them continue their dance of shame in the market square.

E go clear for dem eyes.
Re: APC must Stop Ridiculing themselves before Christians by KingofAnambra2: 11:55am On Aug 03, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
https://www.nairaland.com/7261677/national-chairman-apc-abdullahi-adamu

I came across this thread earlier and I cant hold my disgust over the growing level of disregard and cunningness been displayed by the APC against Christians and Christianity.

We warn them to stop forthwith else, some of them may become victims of ridicule and disgrace.

Nothing short of replacing Tinubu with a Christian Candidate will sell. A word is enough for the wise
Mkpulu Mmiri drugs at work undecided
Re: APC must Stop Ridiculing themselves before Christians by SadiqBabaSani: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
KingofAnambra2:
Mkpulu Mmiri drugs at work undecided
Not disappointed, never expected much from somone employed to do the kind of work that you do
Re: APC must Stop Ridiculing themselves before Christians by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nothing short of a Christian in Tinubu's position is enough to make many people vote the APC.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Nigerians Can Only Come Out And Vote In A Secured Environment- Gani Adams / EXPLAINER: Simple Steps On How To Transfer Your Permanent Voters Card / 2023: Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.