Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Which Girl Can Make You Go Down On Her Without Thinking Twice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Girl Can Make You Go Down On Her Without Thinking Twice? (632 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Which Girl Owns This Phone Number In Benin City: 09041420165 / Guys Get In Here: Which Girl(s) Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Girl Can Make You Go Down On Her Without Thinking Twice? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
For me it’s ayra Starr and tems. If I can give this two girls Mouth Gig I will never want anything in this world again because that will be my biggest life accomplishment. Tems is a goddess , giving her oral Mouth Gig is like seeing the face of God!

Which girl can make you feel that way? grin
Re: Which Girl Can Make You Go Down On Her Without Thinking Twice? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Badboibipo:
For me it’s ayra Starr and tems. If I can give this two girls Mouth Gig I will never want anything in this world again because that will be my biggest life accomplishment. Tems is a goddess , giving her oral Mouth Gig is like seeing the face of God!

Which girl can make you feel that way? grin

Read up on the major causes of Cancer of the throat.
Re: Which Girl Can Make You Go Down On Her Without Thinking Twice? by Nyascobar1414: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Yabeleft dey shaa..

(1) (Reply)

What Disgust You The Most About Some Nairalanders / Share Your Experience With Nigerian Tiktok Girls / How Do I Inform My Spouse That The Children In The House Are Not His?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.