Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! (1390 Views)

Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? / This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria / Who $5,000 Limit Help ? The Tertiary Stage Of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB) - WHO $50 LIMIT HELP ? ...

The Ultimate Guide to The Ultimate Business in The World.

As I write this on here; there is presently an Ongoing Live Session of This Class happening on My Whatsapp Telecasting Channel to Many of My Financial Students.

Inorder not to leave as Many Nairalanders that may find this opportunity as a delight; I'm going to repost All that has been covered so far in My Whatsapp Telecasting Channel concerning The Business of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

Since it's past 2:00 PM;

We Roll On

Our Agenda for Today's Financial Webinar goes below:

Financial Class on Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB).

1) What is Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)

2) Types/Aspects of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)

3) Stages of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB) and Their Brief Meanings.

4) Explanation of The Primary Stage of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)

5) THE Neteller- Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy Method.

Complete Guide on One of The Primary Aspects of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

Our Agenda for Today's Financial Webinar goes below:

Financial Class on Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB).

1) What is Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)

2) Types/Aspects of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)

3) Stages of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB) and Their Brief Meanings.

4) Explanation of The Primary Stage of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)

5) THE Neteller- Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy Method.

Complete Guide on One of The Primary Aspects of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)

1) What is Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB) ?

BAB is A Term I Personally coined for The Arbitrage Profits being realized when Bitcoin are being imported at International Standard Rate which are always Lower to The Selling Prices of Bitcoin In Nigeria.

That is;

Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureacracy (BAB) involves The Simple Importation of Bitcoin from Countries like China, Turkey and The United States where they are Generally Cheaper to Sell PARTICULARLY In Nigeria where The Cost of Bitcoin is Higher.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
When You Buy Bitcoin at a particular price in Nigeria; you cannot immediately Sell Your Bitcoin for Quick Profits within Nigeria on a Regular Basis.

However; The Only Way To Make Quick Profits from Selling The Bitcoin which You Buy Immediately is to IMPORT The Bitcoin which you plan to sell from international countries where they are slightly cheaper.

Now; The Reason You are able to Make Profits from The Importation of Bitcoin into Nigeria is simply because of THE BLACK MARKET RATE offered on Every Dollar of BTC Bought or Sold.

Hence; Our Aim is to Take Advantage and Earn Profits from The BLACK MARKET RATES.

If this is understood;

Type " Understood"

So, we proceed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
When You Buy Bitcoin at a particular price in Nigeria; you cannot immediately Sell Your Bitcoin for Quick Profits within Nigeria on a Regular Basis.

However; The Only Way To Make Quick Profits from Selling The Bitcoin which You Buy Immediately is to IMPORT The Bitcoin which you plan to sell from international countries where they are slightly cheaper.

Now; The Reason You are able to Make Profits from The Importation of Bitcoin into Nigeria is simply because of THE BLACK MARKET RATE offered on Every Dollar of BTC Bought or Sold.

Hence; Our Aim is to Take Advantage and Earn Profits from The BLACK MARKET RATES.

If this is understood;

Type " Understood"

So, we proceed.

Why You Should Consider Engaging in The Business of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy Over Importation of Items or Any Other Business of Buying and Selling:

Normally; the importation of items from China are usually way cheaper; and selling them in Nigeria for Profits are Always Possible.

However; it takes Longer time to Import Items, Market Them, and Sell Them to People. It involves a lot of Doings, Time, Sales Processes, Efforts and Logistics to achieve making profit from the importation of items into the country.

However - on the other hand; The Importation of Bitcoin from International Countries into your wallets in Nigeria is Very Swift and takes less than 1 hour.

Also, to sell your imported bitcoin for profits within Nigeria usually takes less than 20 Minutes.

So, in less than 2 hours of The Day; You can easily Import and Sell your Bitcoin for Passive Profits without Any Hassle.

You can repeat such transaction as many times as possible within The Day to Earn Yourself More Massive and Passive Profits.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by shiffynaani(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Following....
Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by SLOVFO(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bitcoin importation? Is that so?
Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by Cecegracen: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Omo ehh, I fear oo.
SLOVFO:
Bitcoin importation? Is that so?
Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2022
$20,000 USDC Needed Urgently.

Not USDT.

Sell To Us @ www.sellhigherfaster.carrd.co

Minimum Purchase: $100 USDC.

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
We continue with The Thread.

With 2 Accounts Blocked already for Revealing This Financial Secret shows that there are some Dark Forces that don't want people to Learn To Earn Money The Easy Way.

Ofcourse,

"We do not wrestle against Flesh and Blood."

Whatever These Powers and Principalities Opposing This Teaching; I render Them To Surrender Henceforth.

grin grin

Let's Proceed with My Messianic Marlian Account.
Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
There is a lot I can write and teach about Bitcoin Bureaucracy because This has been My Anchor Business since I discovered This Concept of Business.

I'm revealing this Top Secret at No Charge even though I know that People never release their Business Secrets.

However; Over The Years - I already Birthed and Created Many Financial Avenues for Myself Through which I can create Extremely More Wealth For Myself and Other People Who Utilizes My Financial Avenues/Structures.

My Entire Story Will Not Be Sweet/Palatable to You all if I don't Show You some Proofs of My Bitcoin Purchases and Earnings, so attached below are some of My Daily Executed Transactions from The Year 2016/ 2017.

This would give some of you the confidence of the reality of what I'm explaining about.

We Move.

2 Shares

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Most of the Transactions done above were initiated using Neteller and Skrill.

We move to Our 3rd Agenda.

3) Stages of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB) and Their Meanings:

There are 3 Stages of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB) according to TPSOSFFI.

These Stages of BAB have been categorized into 3 according To My Personal Modes of Operations as far as Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy is Concerned.

These 3 Stages are:

1) Primary Stage

2) Secondary Stage

3) Tertiary Stage.

The Primary Stage involves The Strategic Utilization of Digital Funds like Neteller, Paypal, Skrill, PerfectMoney and The Likes to Import Bitcoin from Other International Countries.

2) The Secondary Stage involves The Utilization of Redeemable GiftCards to Import Bitcoin from Abroad to Sell for Higher Profits.

3) The Tertiary Stage involves the importation of Bitcoin using Hybrid Carding Solutions and Well Researched Underlying Strategic Solutions. Many of these Solutions are Available but are Rarely Known to The Public because They are Kept as Secret Solutions to The Elites in The Country.

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Characteristics, Challenges, Corresponding Solutions To The 3 Stages of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB):

1) PRIMARY STAGE:

THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRIMARY STAGE:

You will need always Buy Any of These Digital Funds (Neteller, Skrill, PerfectMoney, Payoneer, Paypal) into Your Digital Fund Wallets in order for you to Use them to Buy Bitcoin from Merchants Who Needs Them from Abroad.

THE CHALLENGE OF THE PRIMARY STAGE:

Some years ago; you could easily Load Up These Digital Funds directly from Your Local Bank Account; However - Since The Bank Limitations and Restrictions; You can no longer Fund Any of Your Digital Fund Wallets with Substantial amounts to Import Bitcoin.

Hence;

THE CORRESPONDING SOLUTIONS TO THE PRIMARY STAGE:

The Solution to Uploading Digital Funds into Your Digital Funds Wallet is Simply To Purchase Digital Funds from Nigerian/African Freelancers who have access to them when they get paid for Their Freelancing Jobs.

Many Freelancers across Nigeria/Africa at large area always looking out for Better Rates for The Exchange of Their International Currencies. Hence; this opens up a Great Opportunity for Right Action Takers to Position Themselves to Buy These Digital Funds from These Freelancers.

How Best Can This Be Achieved?

To Succeed in this aspect of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB); You have got to Position Yourself as a Professional and Trusted Digital Fund Exchanger - Online and Offline.

And The Best Way To Position Yourself as A Professional Digital Funds Exchanger is To Own A Standard Website that will Specifically Attract Freelancers to Sell Their Respective Digital Funds to You.

As You Build Your Professionalism with a Standard Website Online; It is also Necessary To Build TRUST as This is Importantly What Makes People continue to patronize You.

There are many ways to go about Building Trusts with as Many Freelancers as Possible. And Once You can become DIGITALLY TRUSTWORTHY, You can be assured of always getting REPEAT CUSTOMERS and RECOMMENDED CUSTOMERS who will always Sell Their Digital Funds to You at a Convenient Rate that will Help Your Achieve MASSIVE and PASSIVE Profits from Your Business of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB).

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Next Time, We will ve dealing on The Characteristics, Challenges, Corresponding Solutions To The SECONDARY and TERTIARY STAGES of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB).

I'll also relate on How They Work.

For Now; let's round up on How To Execute Transactions with The Neteller-Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy Method.

I'll be explaining Everything using The Step By Step Approach for Easier Comprehension:

Step 1:

Own A Cheap; However - STANDARD WEBSITE Strategically for Buying All The Digital Funds Needed for Your Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB) Business.

I have quite a few. Not 1, Not 2, Not 3. I also have helped quite a few people setup their Cheap and Standard Websites for Their Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB) Businesses.

Step 2:

Your Digital Marketing and Website Must Be Targeted Towards Attending To and Rewarding Digital Freelancers with More Monetary Value as compared to what they generally receive from other Digital Exchangers.

Since You are New in The Game; You do not need to Compete Price Rates with Already Existing Digital Exchangers.

For instance; When Other Digital Exchangers are generally offering 520 Naira to BUY PAYONEER FUNDS from Freelancers; You should do well to add at least 10 Naira to Your Own Bargain so as to attract Digital Freelancers to Your Standard Website for Potential Transactions to be made.

Even if it means BUYING Your PAYONEER Funds for 540 Naira; So far you will still make a decent profit selling your Imported Bitcoin at the rate of 620 Naira Per BTC Dollar; Then You are Good To Go.

STEP 3:

Be Speedy and Timely Dependable.

Speed and Promptness are Two Most Important Attributes which You need to develop if You are Working on The Primary Stage of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB).

People will always love to deal with you and recommend other freelancers to deal with you when you are very acceptable for SPEED and TIMELINESS.

STEP 4:

- Create Financial Offers for Freelancers through Your Digital Marketing Efforts.

- Provide Free Bies To First Time Customers and Repeat Customers.

- Provide Affiliate Recommendation Commissions to People who recommend Your BAB Website Services to Other People on Patronages.

STEP 5: Always Continue To Trade Profitably.

We will be looking at an example below to end up our Financial Lessons for Tonight.

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tutorial on Selling Your Neteller Funds after Buying Them:

We have covered The Right Steps To Follow and Take if you want to Get Enough Freelancers to Sell Digital Funds To You.

Now; Let's cover The Steps to Take to SELL Your Digital Funds.

Tutorial on Selling Neteller Funds to Import Bitcoin or Buy USDT from Binance.

STEP 1:

Once funded, go to Binance P2P, change the currency to $usd then change payment method to Neteller.

STEP2:

Choose the first seller on the list . Put your amount and open the trade. He or She will drop his Neteller email for You to send funds .

STEP 3:

Once done, click on "paid" and wait for seller to release Bitcoin or USDT to You.

STEP 4:

Go back to Binance P2P and sell the BTC or USDT @ a Higher Rate for your profit.

STEP 5:

Rinse and Repeat Process for as many times as possible so far you have Digital Funds.

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tutorial on Selling Your Neteller Funds after Buying Them.

We have covered The Right Steps To Follow and Take if you want to Get Enough Freelancers to Sell Digital Funds To You.

Now; Let's cover The Steps to Take to SELL Your Digital Funds.

Tutorial on Selling Neteller Funds to Import Bitcoin or Buy USDT from Binance.

STEP 1:

Once funded, go to Binance P2P, change the currency to $usd then change payment method to Neteller.

STEP2:

Choose the first seller on the list . Put your amount and open the trade. He or She will drop his Neteller email for You to send funds .

STEP 3:

Once done, click on "paid" and wait for seller to release Bitcoin or USDT to You.

STEP 4:

Go back to Binance P2P and sell the BTC or USDT @ a Higher Rate for your profit.

STEP 5:

Rinse and Repeat Process for as many times as possible so far you have Digital Funds.

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Coming Up By Night Fall:

WHO $500 Daily Limit Help ?

Road To Secondary Stage of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB).

To Join Financial Sensitization List: Send " $500 Limit Fire �" to Our WhatsApp Line via www.digitaltools.carrd.co

Financial Lecture Begins By 8:00 PM.

Don't Sleep, Wake Up,

Collect Your Money.

Gbéra.

Join The Bitcoin International Wiring Cartel.

Visit: www.digitaltools.carrd.co to learn more.

(Only Insiders can Understand)

1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by Qre1: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good news for binary options deriv Newbie and professional traders you can now automate your trading using robots

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
For about 5 days now; I've been unable to teach on NAIRALAND because I travelled down with my team to the deep forest of Mkpani in Yakurr Local Government Area for The Preparations and Executions of The Forthcoming POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS).

The POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS) is a Reality Television Show that will be engaging Youths of The 36 States in Nigeria to participate in coordinating the Affairs of Working To Alleviate The 5 Integral Forms of Poverty Crippling Millions of Nigerians which are:

1) The POVERTY of Poor Education
2) The POVERTY of Hunger and Starvation
3) The POVERTY of Epileptic Power Supply
4) The POVERTY of Poor Healthcare
5) The POVERTY of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties.

As a matter of fact, these above forms of Poverty can simply be Alleviated when We have Got A UNIFIED VOICE To Create and Provide Societal Strategies and Solutions to Eradicate them.

And the BEST Way to bring about This UNIFIED VOICE is To Create An Educational, Entertaining, Engaging and Empowering Reality Television Show Series that will Gather SENSIBLE and WELL MEANING Youths of All States in Nigeria to Bring about The Reality of Executing The POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN) Projects.

This will be The Brief for now.

Stay in Touch as More Reality about This POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS) will be revealed to you as time goes on.

PS: The Pictures below reveals My Visitation to Some of The Chiefs in The Village of "Agoi" as I relate to them The Essence of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS) which will be holding in their Environment.

Other Pictures relate The DIGITAL TRADES I Do and Teach Other People to Financially Benefit from:

1) Affiliates Arbitrage Bureaucracy (AAB)
2) Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)
3) Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB).

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
...Incase You Missed it.

Still On The POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS):

Financial Webinar on: IMPORTATION OF BITCOIN:

"Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)"

The Ultimate Digital Business of The 22ND Century and Today's World of Financial Digitization:

Step 1: Import Bitcoin

Buy Bitcoin Internationally at Standard Bitcoin Rate.

Rate is Slightly Higher Than The Standard CoinMarketCap Rate.

Here; You aren't Buying Bitcoin in Dollar Per Naira Price. Neither are You Buying Bitcoin at The High Black Market Rate in Nigeria or Any African Country where You Live in.

Step 2: Go Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7268786/5000-limit-tertiary-stage-bitcoin

(Import @ 120k
Sell Instantly @ 160k +)

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2022
Today's Monday!

What's Hot on Maildrops ?

Today; We are going Tripled on Cryptos.

We are releasing 3 Sets of 12 Bullish Coins to Instantly Buy for Your Maximum Profiting.

Follow Up on Your Coins as You Trade on Them as usual.

Don't Sleep on This. Take Actions.

����

Join Our Inner Circle.

Subscribe to Our Lifetime Service @ www.10dollars.carrd.co to gain access.

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
Today's Monday!

What's Hot on Maildrops ?

Today; We are going Tripled on Cryptos.

We are releasing 3 Sets of 12 Bullish Coins to Instantly Buy for Your Maximum Profiting.

Follow Up on Your Coins as You Trade on Them as usual.

Don't Sleep on This. Take Actions.

����

Join Our Inner Circle.

Subscribe to Our Lifetime Service @ www.10dollars.carrd.co to gain access.

First Set of 12 Bullish Coins To Buy:

See Below:

✓✓✓✓

Second Set of 12 Bullish Coins To Buy:

See Below:

✓✓✓✓✓

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

First Set of 12 Bullish Coins To Buy:

See Below:

✓✓✓✓

Second Set of 12 Bullish Coins To Buy:

See Below:

✓✓✓✓✓

To Receive The Third Set of Bullish Coins to Buy:

✓✓✓✓✓

Subscribe to www.10dollars.carrd.co to receive third set of Our 12 Bullish Coins to Buy and Hold.

Also, You Get Trained on a One-on-One Basis to learn how to Buy and Sell these Sets of Coins for Your MASSIVE and PASSIVE Profiting.

Follow Our Trading Instructions already provided via:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/4#116459741

Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) is A MUST.

Ensure To Diligently Read and Through The Link provided above before contacting us to subscribe.

Best of Luck.

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2022
Based on Historical Updates on The Financial Sensitization Thread Link Below:

(The Best Investment is On Yourself):

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

Here comes Our Coins Report for Our Coins Selections for September 8, 2022:

MAILDROPS Coins Updates Our First Sets of Coins for September 8, 2022:

We know You All Love Updates!

Especially Financial Updates that has to do with The Growth of Your Funds.

So, Here is a Great News!

If You Bought These Sets of Coins and You are still on The Trade of "Terra Classic";

Then; Be on The Watch To Lock Up More Potential Profits as The "Terra Classic" just grew 61.738% within The last 24 hours.

Feel Free to Convert Your Coins To Profit Now; and then Enter New Trade for More Potential Profits.

If You had invested $10 on This Coin; Even if you didn't lock up any previous Profits before now; then Your Total Returns on Investment on This Particular Coin would be $16.738 (This is without Wallet Charges)

So, Swing into Actions Now.

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
Based on Historical Updates on The Financial Sensitization Thread Link Below:

(The Best Investment is On Yourself):

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

Here comes Our Coins Report for Our Coins Selections for September 8, 2022:

MAILDROPS Coins Updates Our First Sets of Coins for September 8, 2022:

We know You All Love Updates!

Especially Financial Updates that has to do with The Growth of Your Funds.

So, Here is a Great News!

If You Bought These Sets of Coins and You are still on The Trade of "Terra Classic";

Then; Be on The Watch To Lock Up More Potential Profits as The "Terra Classic" just grew 61.738% within The last 24 hours.

Feel Free to Convert Your Coins To Profit Now; and then Enter New Trade for More Potential Profits.

If You had invested $10 on This Coin; Even if you didn't lock up any previous Profits before now; then Your Total Returns on Investment on This Particular Coin would be $16.738 (This is without Wallet Charges)

So, Swing into Actions Now.

MailDrops Coins Updates for Our Second Set of Selected Coins for September 8, 2022

Coin Report 2:

We had The "Terra Classic " appear on both Sets of of Selected Coins. So, if you had bought these Coins Twice; Your Profitability on This Coin is Doubled by now.

So, altogether - You should be have around a 120% Profit on Your "Terra Classic" Purchase.

Coin Report 3:

"Bitgert" Coin has done 27.927% in ANOTHER 24 hours. Notice the emboldened word "ANOTHER".

This coin has brought some decent amount of profits within the previous weeks if you had followed through on locking Your Profits.

Again; it is already doing another 27.927% Profit within The Last 24 hours.

I believe by now; All Trained Maildroppers know what to do !

Stay Vigilant To Lock Up Profits as at when You Due To Re-enter Trade Again Following Your BULLISH Indicators.

Coin Report 4:

The Second "TerraClassic" (USTC version) follows up with The "Terra Classic" (LUNC) Version to be at 22.438%.

So, You should do the needful herein too.

Coin Report 5:

Our "Santos FC Token" which is a Football Fan Token has risen considerably to 47.61% Profits.

This is Just The Reason I Love Crypto-Sport �⚽⚽ ⛹�‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♀️

Coin Reports 6:

In Similar Vein;

"The S.S. LAZIO FC Fan Token" is already doing a 22.447%.

All in All....

We Are Good To Go.

Like I've Always Told You and Everyone Else Who cares to know about The Game of AUTOMATED MONEY MAKERS (AMM) Trading; You Don't Loose Your MONEY Even When The Market Goes BEARISH on You Unlike When You Trade Cryptos Using The Candle Stick Charts.

Your ONLY Requirement Here is PATIENCE.

So, Tell Me:

Which is SAFER ?

AMM Trading ?

Or

Candle Stick Trading ?

By Now;

I believe You Know The Answer To This Question.

Re: Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2022
If you are a follower of what we do @ https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/4#116459741

via the www.10dollars.carrd.co portal; by now - you'll know how much we love to trade on the CASHERA Token.

Moreso; if you are an Action Taker; by now - you must have bought the CASHERA Token and Held on unto it following The Many Times that We have Bought it.

So, if you are an Action Taker who have bought and added to your CASHERA Token Position; By Now - All Your Purchase Positions already grew over 2000% Profits within the past 7 Days...

And Guess What ?

The CASHERA Token is still growing in it's Price Value. So, By Now - it will be Wise for you to Lock Your Over 2000% Profits back to Your Stable Coin so that You can re-enter position for Your Coin.

Follow WISDOM And Act Upon UNDERSTANDING

Don't Just Follow Who Know Road.

Take MASSIVE Actions as You Follow Who Get Mind To Follow The Road Never Travelled.

Follow:

On TikTok: MessiahOfAfrika
On Instagram: MessiahOfCrypto

#CryptoMessiah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar'adua Orders Reopening Of Ibeto Cement Factory – Cement Prices To Crash & Imp / Please Help On How To Fund My Alertpay Account / How To Clear My Imported Goods In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.