Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad (25597 Views)

Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT / Osita Chidoka: Atiku Won’t Apologise For ‘yoruba, Igbo President’ Comment / Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
JAMO84:
Werey

Obi children school abroad

He kept his stolen money for his children in a foreign account

He made billions importing things from abroad

Obi can only fool his fellow ipob terrorists and some Bastards who call themselves Yoruba
Obi and his supporters are empty barrels that is making noise now.
Don't believe some that are forming Yoruba on social media, most of them are not. The real Yoruba man don't curse others because they are not supporting their candidate

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by wiseoneking: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Okey Bakassi is kind man to the elderly
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by Oriyomi89: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
On Peter Obi mandate I stand gidigba
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Omoslim26:
If to sey tinubu na honest human being him for endorse Obi as him don too old for the Job.
He would have just maintained his position as king maker,but now as it stands he is loosing his rep as a king maker, Osun state is a clear example.

He will not. He said it's his turn.
So Nigeria ashawo nah
Turn by turn Bleep
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by Creeknigga(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

You would only be paying the North back by giving them a genius who can grow an economy tremendously, as opposed to Obi who was crawling with Anambra economy when Lagos was flying.
How?
Why did he not give Buhari the 'almighty formular' for growing the economy?
Please don't sound stupid!
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by franudi: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by Throwback: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Creeknigga:

How?
Why did he not give Buhari the 'almighty formular' for growing the economy?
Please don't sound stupid!

You mean the same Buhari you all used to rejoice that he sidelined Tinubu/Atiku.
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by Izongdave(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
This your talk fit make me 4get say I wan dey obidient and yusful 4 once
Righthussle:
Obi is the best for Nigeria now but i want Tinubu to be president of Nigeria as a pay back to the North.

for givings us an old sick northerner as president make we the south also give them a sick old southerner. Na one one.

When they gave us a graduate , loving and gentle president Yaradua, we gave them Goodluck Jonathan. A quiet, humble, focused doctorate degree holder. Since Them get mind give us Buhari, we will give them Tinubu.

We die here.
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by michoim(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Talk of a drunkard. How does voting Obi affect Buhari going to Abroad? Won't he be out of power by then?
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by Thomasankara(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonimi:

Text 419 for more ObiTuary jokes.
Is he not talking about that Obi who looted Anambra money into Pandora? The Anambra clownish liar belongs on a circus with Okey Bakassi.

Oga this your narrative of wrist watch I no buy into am o cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by tabaski: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Your choice and no qualms. As for me I AM BATIFIED!!!
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by Prince001(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Once a comedian always a comedian cheesy

Anyway.

That is a wise decision Mr Okey Bakassi cool.

APC and PDP don't deserve Nigerians vote tongue tongue tongue

None of the politicians deserve anyone votes cos na same old same so far its d same heartless military constitution they are going to use!!!!!
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by shinealight(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
EBMedia:
I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need To Travel Abroad - Okey Bakassi

Popular Nigerian comedian, Okey Bakassi has explained why he is supporting Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, IGBERETV reports.

Okey Bakassi in a tweet he shared, said he's supporting Peter Obi to fix Nigeria so Buhari and Tinubu won't be going to London for medical treatment and Atiku won't live in Dubai.

He also stated that he doesn't want Atiku or Tinubu to fail, but only wants Nigeria to succeed.

Okey tweeted;

https://twitter.com/OkeyBakassy/status/1554041531677478912?t=ou_2O6N82RZ0OZG_nV5dIA&s=19

[b]Lolzzzzz! grin grin
Regardless of who wins, not much will change. Peter Obi was also one of the economic Advisers to Pres Jonathan but what good things did they accomplish together? Usual merry-go-round….blowing dollars everywhere like drunken sailors, while people like Dieziani and Dasuki were having a field day salting away money that should have been used to develop the country.
The country is simply too unwieldy to be managed by the dull-brain and self-centred politicians parading themselves all over the place.
Most of them have no clue what to do if and when they get there. They’re only interested in being addressed ‘Mr President’!
Best solution is to split the country into homogeneous entities instead of trying to manage an unwieldy contraption that is more like five or six countries in one. Let the homogeneous groups govern themselves the best way they can using their own resources and capabilities while they only cooperate in areas like Foreign Affairs, Defence against external aggression, etc. There will ensue a healthy competition and the country will be the better for it….rather than everyone going cap in hand to the centre for undeserved handouts!
Possibly some progress may be attained under those conditions…..but where is the political will to do what is really necessary, like getting rid of the Senate and making membership of House of Reps voluntary, nonsalary-based and more result-oriented? cool cool[/b]
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by unclejb2(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righthussle:
Obi is the best for Nigeria now but i want Tinubu to be president of Nigeria as a pay back to the North.

for givings us an old sick northerner as president make we the south also give them a sick old southerner. Na one one.

When they gave us a graduate , loving and gentle president Yaradua, we gave them Goodluck Jonathan. A quiet, humble, focused doctorate degree holder. Since Them get mind give us Buhari, we will give them Tinubu.

We die here.
Dem go kpuff Tinubu before 9am, and Shettima the Boko Haram founder becomes president right.
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by joepepsy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Now e sweet una abi,but if he decide to shift his support to APC of PDP his entire lineage will be insulted.hyprocrite.
Totilopussylick:

Anyway.

Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by jamilololowizzy: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Omoslim26:
If to sey tinubu na honest human being him for endorse Obi as him don too old for the Job.
He would have just maintained his position as king maker,but now as it stands he is loosing his rep as a king maker, Osun state is a clear example.

Please don't get your knickers in a twist, Osun state will still vote for Tinubu. They just don't like Oyetola. No herd mentality here....they think and make informed judgements.
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by sbold(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
[Bro lagos and PH have the highest (igr)if
there no allocations from government life still goes on for them, compare to anambra state pls sir the difference is clear. quote author=beelon1020 post=115344568]OGA that’s not a big deal... your choice... is allowed... one out of million... no difference... fallout is permitted... but it won’t shake the camp...[/quote]
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by sayso: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
EBMedia:
I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need To Travel Abroad - Okey Bakassi

Popular Nigerian comedian, Okey Bakassi has explained why he is supporting Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, IGBERETV reports.

Okey Bakassi in a tweet he shared, said he's supporting Peter Obi to fix Nigeria so Buhari and Tinubu won't be going to London for medical treatment and Atiku won't live in Dubai.

He also stated that he doesn't want Atiku or Tinubu to fail, but only wants Nigeria to succeed.

Okey tweeted;

https://twitter.com/OkeyBakassy/status/1554041531677478912?t=ou_2O6N82RZ0OZG_nV5dIA&s=19
Retared.
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by beelon1020(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
KossyKiss97:

Hello dion2romantik. You contacted me via mail, but couldn't respond to your email due to challenges with your disabled email.
Send email through Nairaland...
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by Slurity(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Anyway.

Then the Nigerians you are talking about are not wise.
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by TheGift: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righthussle:

We die here.

This may have made sense to the vindictive mind, except that Tinubu Himself is sick and if He goes in there too sickly that He is incapacitated or dies, then guess who will take over? Yes , the North that you want to pay back.
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by Lastborn0074: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righthussle:

We die here.

Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by obyno82: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:
But Obi kept his money abroad as Governor against the rules that exist, while no rule prevents any public officer from seeking medical care abroad.

Obi even engineered a complex system of keeping his money hidden abroad under his daughter's identity.

Dude that is a different matter don't try to use subtle disinformation here. If it is his money he kept using shell companies to dodge tax it is a different issue, after all Donald Trump too did it. The question is did he steal Anambra money? The answer is a resounding NO, and if you think other wise bring papers and documentary evidence that shows he stole money
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by obyno82: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

You would only be paying the North back by giving them a genius who can grow an economy tremendously, as opposed to Obi who was crawling with Anambra economy when Lagos was flying.

Oga keep quiet if you know how Anambra was before Obi you will not be talking thrash online realtime
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by obyno82: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
JAMO84:
Werey

Obi children school abroad

He kept his stolen money for his children in a foreign account

He made billions importing things from abroad

Obi can only fool his fellow ipob terrorists and some Bastards who call themselves Yoruba

Didn't Tinubu steal Lagos money and import?
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by obyno82: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonimi:

Text 419 for more ObiTuary jokes.
Is he not talking about that Obi who looted Anambra money into Pandora? The Anambra clownish liar belongs on a circus with Okey Bakassi.

Bros think of something more tangible to use. What you are doing is making you sound more childish than ever
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by ogbonti: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Righthussle:

We die here.

ya fah daaa grin
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by biggie73(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Your vote is irrelevant. Tens of millions will vote Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by obyno82: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Because obi turned healthcare in Anambra to dubai

As Tinubu turned Lagos healthcare to UK and France
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by PHIPEX(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:
But Obi kept his money abroad as Governor against the rules that exist, while no rule prevents any public officer from seeking medical care abroad.

Obi even engineered a complex system of keeping his money hidden abroad under his daughter's identity.

Obi kept his money abroad when he was living abroad, not when he became a governor.
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by Omoslim26: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
jamilololowizzy:

Please don't get your knickers in a twist, Osun state will still vote for Tinubu. They just don't like Oyetola. No herd mentality here....they think and make informed judgements.

Don't you dare insult the good people of Osun State.
You can say you will vote for Him but why would anyone want to vote for Apc and tinubu after the level of insecurity and suffering they have dished out to this Country though undecided
2023 will be Nigeria vs tinubu.
Re: Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad by Omoslim26: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

He will not. He said it's his turn.
So Nigeria ashawo nah
Turn by turn Bleep

Hand wey no fit hold ordinary flag na full Country him go come fit carry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'The Matter Is In Court': INEC Faults Premium Times Report On Obi Winning Rivers / You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi / Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.