Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him (42401 Views)

Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) / Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Sunday2021: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dubaku543:
Bro the Northerners are not really enlightened and objective like the southerners. They will be pushed by monetary inducement. I see their public opinion in BBC Hausa. They aren't argumentative at all. They always leave everything to Allah to choose the best himself! They believe Allah will choose someone who will provide for them and uphold their religion. Tinubu's billion van plus the looted funds from these Governors shall speak. The North is where they plan to channel it strictly.
I understand, but can assure you that northerners are principled human beings that hardly sell their vote for anything in this world. There are only two people that can influence their voting pattern.
1)Traditional rulers
2)Religious rulers (imam)
You may see a northerner not speaking out but he will do what ever is in his mind.
There are also two voting patterns that northerners adapt
1)voting based on religious line
2) voting based on ethnicity
Tinubu money will only be collected by his fellow crook politicians who will be promising him millions of vote but I believe Tinubu will cry.
I know all these because I am a northerner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Makcollins(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
We go for OBI
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Deepsky(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
BAT naturally is a rejected being
Rejected by birds and animals.
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by 8stargeneral: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tinubu will be left alone grin
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Dubaku543: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sunday2021:
I understand, but can assure you that northerners are principled human beings that hardly sell their vote for anything in this world. There are only two people that can influence their voting pattern.
1)Traditional rulers
You may see a northerner not speaking out but he will do what ever is in his mind.
Tinubu money will only be collected by his fellow crook politicians who will be promising him millions of vote but I believe Tinubu will cry.
Wow!!! That's great... I believe you!

1 Like

Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by LocalMan2(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
When Agbado recruited Bishop and priest, you were the one crying all over nairaland that they were real Bishops grin grin grin grin you can see your miserable confused life shocked

Eniitankorede:
You are a liar. You will see the shocker of your life soon. No mainstream imam will ever say that. These are paid urchins of Peter Obi given 50 million to preach against Tinubu. Who is the Muslim imam that will say that?
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Abujason: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
And I say, Iseeeee! to that. Muslims way sabi say e don do.

In addition, may Amadioha and Shango combine to shatter the head of anyone planning to vote for Tinubu and Shetima. Also may their scrotum and toto explode while waiting in line to vote for for another 4 to 8 years of suffering under someone that will be worse than Buhari Pro-Max.

So una don hear. Don’t let these curses fall on you and your generations. Avoid Tinubu and Shetima in 2023.
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Misterone: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Goat
As u are supporting this evil people, devil will not leave u and your family idiot
you are devil personified. You guys hate Nigeria so much you can do anything to pull it down. We say no, capital NO. Idiot
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Henrygetpaid: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please dear afonjas stop licking Northern ass ....
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Abujason: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
Omoslim26:

Before December all he will have left will be his Action Congress grin
Can Action Congress win any State aside Lagos as it stands now??

You don’t know Lagos of today, if you think he has any chance of winning there. He will be lucky to get more than 25% in Lagos.
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by obyno82: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You are surprised It’s because you don’t know that Peter Obi is a scammer. He tells lies and hides his true colour.

Bros go and rest this your accusation holds no water abeg
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Guyman01: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
As we citizens queue up to cast our ballots, all I ask is for INEC to do the right thing and that Labour Party should have party agents in all the polling units. If not, there wouldn't be any point going to waste my precious time and energy.

They have appointed a national woman leader and other positions are taking shape from the grassroots
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by biggy26: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The reality in the north right now

Tinubu scammed

Tinubu will never be president
Are you in the north right now, just asking cos of your statement?
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Hanndye: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Every scammer is a good person until they are exposed.
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Guyman01: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
beelon1020:
Fake news...
I know how you feel bro, it's good that we are seeing the deception after all that BAT has done for them in the northern political sphere
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Hanndye: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Whose interest is Muslim-Muslim ticket serving, national interest or personal interest? A good leader would readily sacrifice their personal interest for the interest of all unless you have the dictatorial tendency.
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Shevchenkko: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
PandoraObi:
The funniest thing is that it is Igbos that are supporting Peter Obi that are rejoicing on the acclaimed not voting for Tinubu, they think it a vote for Peter Obi (a kafir), the same northerner imams will tell them who to vote and it will be definitely be Kwakwaso or Atiku
You're in severe pains but decides to put up this to console your self.
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Jesusloveyou: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The reality in the north right now

Tinubu scammed

Tinubu will never be president
tinubu and atiku will not get one vote in north.
obituary will get all the vote in north and south.
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Jesusloveyou: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu political ambition and desperation have finished his career tongue undecided tongue
obituary will win north and south.
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Jesusloveyou: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sunday2021:
1)Traditional rulers
tinubu will cry and obituary will win north and south.
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Jesusloveyou: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Deepsky:
BAT naturally is a rejected being
Rejected by birds and animals.
yeah, tinubu will not get one vote in north. obituary will get all the vote in north and south
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Duru009(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tinubu could have honorable remain a KINGMAKER and allow Osinbajo to contest for this POSITION......
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Everlastingson: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dubaku543:
I am an Obi supporter but the Northern APC Governors will deliver the North to Tinubu like a served meal on a clean slate dinning table.

And they will do it the bad way!!
Fear the spirit of desperation!

if you're an Obi supporter then drop your pessimism. No one is voting Agbado. Are the governors the masses? Northern votes are for Peter Obi.
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Luckysbab: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
NGsultan:

Tinubu might end up not making top 5.

You're a joker
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by donvoice(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
As we citizens queue up to cast our ballots, all I ask is for INEC to do the right thing and that Labour Party should have party agents in all the polling units. If not, there wouldn't be any point going to waste my precious time and energy.

You can ease us the headache by being LP agent in your polling unit
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by laughitall(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Remember the adage that says, “if you sell your brother to strangers, the buyer (the strangers) will never trust you”? Because a man who can sell his brother, can sell anyone.

The funny thing is that Tinubu betrayed the entire South to please the north and enthrone Buhari to power; thinking he’d become the poster boy of the north when 2023 elections come.

2023 elections are here and Tinubu is running from pillar to post to still prove himself to northerners. The idiot even had to fly a Muslim-Muslim ticket, yet, nothing come out.

It is a lesson to southern political fools like Umahi, Uzodimma, Okorocha, OUK, Amaechi, and the idiots who defend these fools here Nairaland… you will not gain popularity by licking northern asses.

The implication of licking northern asses is that while you lose popularity in your native south, the north knows you are fooling around so they can give you power.

All those who have licked northern asses in the past have failed; from Awolowo to Abiola to Okorocha to Amaechi to Orji Uzor Kalu to Umahi, etc; and now Tinubu is about to join that long list.

Obasanjo didn’t have to urinate all over the north before he gained power.

Jonathan didn’t have to go holding colloquiums at Arewa House before he gained power. If anything, he lost power when he went on the voyage of trying to please the north at the expense of the south; including his native Southsouth.

So, if you are a southern politician, or an upcoming one, don’t go bowing to the north thinking that’s what will give you power.

But don’t make yourself their enemy either like Wike.

Be you, be original and never value strangers over your people.

Be wise!!!
is the Presidential result out ? You clown ..
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by luxmi: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
SmartPolician:

You can be the party agent. In your pooling unit. It is a voluntary work.
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by caracas: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Omoslim26:

Before December all he will have left will be his Action Congress grin
Can Action Congress win any State aside Lagos as it stands now??
Oga they can’t even win Lagos state
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by caracas: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dubaku543:
I am an Obi supporter but the Northern APC Governors will deliver the North to Tinubu like a served meal on a clean slate dinning table.

And they will do it the bad way!!
Fear the spirit of desperation!
Keep quiet
You are a thieefnubu fan
Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by Alajiki(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu political ambition and desperation have finished his career tongue undecided tongue

Tinubu is being discussed so much because you losers already know he will win. And HE WILL WIN. Make una dey cry like una oga below

Re: 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him by BigSam13: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Even if he win, there's no tendency of completing 4yrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Labor Party's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kogi / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.