Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually (58544 Views)

Unbelievable Things Happen In The SLUM Of LAGOS (VIDEO) / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by chatinent: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Saw this on Twitter. She was really happy.
Hope this baba is not waiting for her to ripe?

You are very stupid. I mean, you in reality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by boldking(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
One guy said Obi who was crawling with Anambra economy when Lagos was flying.

Which LAGOS was flying shey na the one wey I dey or another one? Allow obi enter so we can experience LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Freelane33(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
wiseone28:
Even the school environment still look like slum
Dead
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by TimFisher2: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
gnykelly:
One day I will expose this fraud of seeing makoko people as poor thereby using them as a point of raising money from gullible foreigners. They will raise 1m dollars spend 10 thousand dollars for execution.

Someone like you should be avoided!

You have an evil spirit...someone success can pain you. In fact you are always jealous of someone fortune

Even if say the guy collect 100 billion...it consign you?

Go and open your own...lets donate..you think it is easy!

You guys will not contribute to help humanity but always quick to cast aspersions on someone that tried

6 Likes

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Traplord09: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
princepee:
Nice one!
God bless you sir.
It's really inspiring when a rich man make son of a nobody to become somebody.
Tell me why baba God no go bless this man.

De more you look the lesss you seee

Whàt happen to the rest.

Y are there lift behind grin grin grin
Are da not human....,

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by orikoku: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Baba already salivating. She must pay with kindness.
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Ruthymoon(f): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
May God bless every one that put a beautiful smile on this girl's face cry

1 Like

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Success900(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Fiscus105(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2022

See comment, if the man reaps her, it will far better to be impregnated by jobless cannabis addicted in the slum.

Not blaming some people who say majority of females are ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by UnIimitedGrace: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Fisiryorh:

Even your brain is reasoning like it was cultivated in a slum..... undecided
chai cheesy
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by toujurs: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Who would have known this girl could be this pretty, Na money be fine bobo truely shocked

Just look at how smart and pretty she looks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by sukkot: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
is this guy grooming her to marry her when she gets old enough

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Wetstone: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hahaha exactly my thought but even if that would be really nice �
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Starzo: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
'picked out from a slum where it is believed girls shouldn't go to school', but she is wearing school uniform inside the slum undecided

Una go just dey hard salt and Maggi join story anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by TEEJHEY(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stories that touch...God when.Pls Show me GRACE
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by fatytoy333(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hear from the mouth of a pervert mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Poanan: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2022

U are an idiot lol. But sha .....
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by wiseone28: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Fisiryorh:

Even your brain is reasoning like it was cultivated in a slum..... undecided

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Danny50: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
He's just waiting 4 the gal to ripe so he will start to collect...Future investment 4 the nigga.
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Bfly: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
It makes one feel good. God bless.

Malnourishment with poor hygiene is major reason why so many people appear ugly.

1 Like

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Fisiryorh(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=wiseone28 post=115360247][/quote]

Awwwww, Thanks for trying to be relevant... kiss

Mumu that cannot even crop a screenshot well is quoting me back.... LMAO grin

Slum Brained Lizard.. tongue

***Quote me again at your own pearl*** undecided
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Clinghton: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Very good, but I know wan hear sexually assaulted ...
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by wiseone28: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Fisiryorh:

Awwwww, Thanks for trying to be relevant... kiss

Mumu that cannot even crop a screenshot well is quoting me back.... LMAO grin

Slum Brained Lizard.. tongue

***Quote me again at your own pearl*** undecided
Why is my comment paining you?

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mhurfhy:
Grace

Pure grace. That grace will also extend to her benefactor. When you sow into the life of a person that carry grace, the grace would be impacted upon you as well.

1 Like

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by lesson44: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
You are sick. Get help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Fisiryorh(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
wiseone28:
Why is my comment paining you?

Why Is her success paining you, you SLUMPED BRAINED?....
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by grandstar(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2022

Are those your thoughts or his?
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by ipobarethieves: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
cool she'll remain grateful/remember her root.

God bless the kind man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? / Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees / HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.