Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually (58529 Views)

Unbelievable Things Happen In The SLUM Of LAGOS (VIDEO) / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Dadadididacontr: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Saw this on Twitter. She was really happy.
Hope this baba is not waiting for her to ripe?

You have talk as your less use medulla oblongata can carry it.
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Fefa: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2022
thisweekng:
Story of a little girl picked from the slum of Makoko to a school in Abuja with an annual fee of ₦1M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSJOFv5e9ug

A Nigerian man has shared a beautiful experience with a girl whose life changed after he took her out of Makoko, Lagos.

@Otto_Orondaam revealed that he met the little girl in Makoko over 10 years ago, before taking her out of the Lagos community where it is believed a “girl shouldn’t go to school”, to an Abuja school with annual school fees of N1m.

He added that though issues from home affected the girl in her scholarship exam which she failed at first sitting, she rose above that to become a top student in her school.

There is NOTHING God cannot do!
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2022
gnykelly:
One day I will expose this fraud of seeing makoko people as poor thereby using them as a point of raising money from gullible foreigners. They will raise 1m dollars spend 10 thousand dollars for execution.

Hi. I'm interested to know more about this claim
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Bouncing2(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Star gal..

Omo y nobody wan discover me cry
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2022

Before Nko. Abi no be Shiiithole Men He-Goats? Besides she don Ripe already. Na to complete his mission remain..grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by monapeniel(f): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Grace and favor at work

Anyone who cares, I need help
Zenith
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by MamaletASO: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
God bless you
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by aulaka: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Is better for him to let her ripe than another idiot come reap where him no sow....

Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Wwwq: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Traplord09: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
princepee:
they need help too.
You can start from where he stopped.

Lol
I wonder if Nigerian world bank still have money
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by judedwriter(m): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2022
Mhurfhy:
Grace

God's grace smiley
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by Fisiryorh(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
wiseone28:
You no well.

Do i know her or she knows me that i will be pained?

The background that she is running look appealing to you?

I won't be surprised if you are the one tying nonsense.

It's like you have been bored for a while i am not ready for your insult just ignore my comments.

Head slammer.

So, is it the background of the picture that is paining you...like say u have done send person go school before...SMH

I bet the background is worthy of living than where you actually live and typing nonsense from

You have just proven be worthless human being...

... WORTHLESS BIRD BRAINED NUMBSKULL....
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by dobnina(f): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Patlab:
Work remotely and earn between 75,000 and 150,000 Naira working from home.

We are recruiting creative content writers to join our team of creatives.

All you need to do is write articles daily from home using either a PC, Smart phone or Tab.

Training will be provided so both new and seasoned writers are encouraged to apply.

Writers on the team are required to write between 2,000 and 4,000 words daily and the moment the number of words written attains 41,000 words milestone, payment of 50,000 Naira is made to you. And the next " 41,000 Words cycle " begins the next project.

No hidden biases. We are currently recruiting just 10 new writers to join our team, so hurry and take advantage of this window of opportunity.

Note payment is done strictly when the total word count hits 41,000 words. If you achieve this in two weeks you will be paid then, if achieved in three weeks, you will be paid then

You will be required to write varieties of articles ranging from News articles. Business Articles. Tech Articles ..Cryptocurrency articles.. Health Articles. Sports Articles. Ebooks, Press release statements ...

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Be careful of this guy.
He is a serial scammer on the loose.
If you work for him, he won't pay you.
He has more than 15 moniker on nairaland
Once he is busted, he will create a new moniker and continue from where he stopped
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by BusinessHub1: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
Give her the money
ASUU and government has crippled education
Bro please I have a question to trow at you but but my registered mail on nairaland isn’t active…pls can you drop you mail? Or WhatsApp?
Thank you
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
BusinessHub1:

Bro please I have a question to trow at you but but my registered mail on nairaland isn’t active…pls can you drop you mail? Or WhatsApp?
Thank you
My username @gmail.com
Re: Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually by BusinessHub1: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees / Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / ADDY: This Word Has Been Trending online For Sometime Now, See The Meaning Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.