Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono (55103 Views)

As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by cococandy(f): 12:22am On Aug 09, 2022
This actually looks quite good. I don’t know what people are saying on the front page. Well done OP

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Icon79(m): 12:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Co-signing!

O pari

slickbak:
Watery
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by aestake: 2:12am On Aug 09, 2022
Channah1:

You never tried draw drool soup with bitter leaf before? cheesy. You're missing Sis. Please try it but make sure you wash the bitter leaf very well o.

I usually boil my bitter leave with salt to reduce the bitter taste to the barest minimum. So all you get is a slight bitter taste that is not overpowering.

Try it with the following spices I listed, you go nearly chop your fingers " lol..
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Biletaste(m): 3:06am On Aug 09, 2022
This should be your first attempt at cooking I guess.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by InvertedHammer: 3:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Channah1:
Okra
Meat
Pomo
Ogbono
Bitter leaf
Uziza seeds
Uziza leaves
Fresh pepper
Opei
Crayfish
Oil
Ground Pepper

I pounded the uziza seed and added to the meat and pomo. I then added seasoning cubes with little water to simmer before addingmore water to cook it.

I then dissolved the opei with hot meat water and added to the boiling meat.
Dissolved the ogbono with oil and added the boiling meat stock. Let it done. Added bitter leaf at this stage.

I let the bitter leaf for a few secs and added the grated/, chopped okra, stired before finally adding the uziza leaves and brought it down immediately.

Last pics.
I turned my lafun lesekese and dished as e dey hot cheesy.

Lafun and bitter leaf okra soup ready and served.
/
It looks nice.

Then for N1700, that's a milestone.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Cubby22: 4:01am On Aug 09, 2022
Those blabbing that she doesn't know how cook or add stock fish or do that. Nne am gonna try these your soup. Thumbs-up..
Imagine cooking with #1700 in these economy. If you never marry, you go find better husband.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by weljewel: 4:11am On Aug 09, 2022
Thanks and Praise to God for His mercies!
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by kinsnazzy: 4:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Top notch.
Channah1:

You never tried draw soup with bitter leaf before? cheesy. You're missing Sis. Please try it but make sure you wash the bitter leaf very well o.

I usually boil my bitter leave with salt to reduce the bitter taste to the barest minimum. So all you get is a slight bitter taste that is not overpowering.

Try it with the following spices I listed, you go nearly chop your fingers " lol..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by kinsnazzy: 4:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Amen!
Cubby22:
Those blabbing that she doesn't know how cook or add stock fish or do that. Nne am gonna try these your soup. Thumbs-up..
Imagine cooking with #1700 in these economy. If you never marry, you go find better husband.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by xaggar(m): 5:27am On Aug 09, 2022
Tosin9119:

Birds of the same feather, flock together. Two mannerless and uncouth people. Una two fit each other. You two Should marry already.

Says the narrow minded narcissistic thinking ugly duckling.

You don't have an iota of courtesy in your criticism. Just outright condemnation. Your type cooks a canvass of poison at an exorbitant amount for your ageusia suffering husband and your "scared to tell you the truth crew".

She spent N1,700...make yours for less if you are what your deluded mind tells you that you are!

Scallywag

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 6:27am On Aug 09, 2022
cococandy:
This actually looks quite good. I don’t know what people are saying on the front page. Well done OP

Thanks Ma'am. cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 6:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Cubby22:

Amen!!!!
Thank you o bros.

God bless you.!
kinsnazzy:
Top notch.
Thanks dear. cheesy
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2022
xaggar:

You don't have an iota of courtesy in your criticism. Just outright condemnation. Your type cooks a canvass of poison at an exorbitant amount for your ageusia suffering husband and your "scared to tell you the truth crew".

She spent N1,700...make yours for less if you are what your deluded mind tells you that you are!

Scallywag

**Big hugs**.
Thanks bruv. I sight you.

InvertedHammer:

/
It looks nice.

Then for N1700, that's a milestone.

/
Thanks a bunch bruv.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Shaggyswang(f): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Acidosis:
My own be say dey try dey post good pictures and get better cookware when you can. It's not enough to tell us that you cook this or that. Make it appealing to the eyes too. Everyone of us cook and eat in our houses anyway so you have to go extra mile for this food blogging thing.

You can learn basic and simple food photography and presentation skills online at no cost. Everything you need is online. When people see your okro soup online, it should motivate them to cook or eat not the other way. Presentation is key to your new found interest.

Don't take my advice the wrong way sha.
Eskiss me sir.. Are you paying?
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Shaggyswang(f): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2022
socialjustice93:
The low budget soup still looks yummy, you tried jare but let me advise you small, since you're always posting your dishes on public space, try to get new plates, it won't cost you more than 2k to buy four breakable plates the flat one and the bowl for dishing your meals, it makes the final presentation more neater and inviting.. your cooking skills are nice na just the plates i no like.
Ask her for her account number and send money for plates.
Don't give people unsolicited advice that will cost them money to execute while your hands are in your pockets

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Tosin9119: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=xaggar post=115523412]

Scallywag[/quote
Hahaha. Eeyah. Sorry o. I can see you are very pained. The truth is a bitter pill for some people like you to swallow.
See painment, it is well with you.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Dshocker(m): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2022
Malory:
Your husband is really in bondage.

Bros calm down, na soup of N1,700.

She really tried.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2022
Candycrushy:
This channah of a person should learn how to take polite correction
This is a public space
No be ur papa get am
polite

Well,the number of bashing and condemnation she got greatly outnumbered the 'polite' corrections. Infact,I'm struggling to find one polite correction here. I guess she reacted based on how they all came at her though I agree she could have ignored those comments. Now, she's attracted more bashing.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by socialjustice93: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Shaggyswang:

Ask her for her account number and send money for plates.
Don't give people unsolicited advice that will cost them money to execute while your hands are in your pockets

Who's this gold digger? angry
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2022
[quote] author=Tosin9119 post=115525477]Hahaha. Eeyah. Sorry o. I can see you are very pained. The truth is a bitter pill for some people like you to swallow.
See painment, it is well with you. /[quote]

How is he pained by telling you to cook your own and post? So you don't even have a simple comprehension skill and you're going about shaming someone's culinary skills.

He was right about this afterall "Your type cooks a canvass of poison at an exorbitant amount ". because all he told you was cook and post" and youre here drifting and talking balderdash. Very weak and lame line.

I just ignored your trashy comment initially because I trust someone like him would come and give it to you wotoboriously. Hahaha.. e pain am! grin

Serves you right!
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Tosin9119: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Channah1 post=115528915][/quote]
Aunty that cooked dog's vomit and called it okro soup, pele ti e. Work on your food presentation and stop attacking people like a m*d d*g. A word is enough for the wise. Enough said already.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2022
Tosin9119:

Aunty that cooked dog's vomit and called it okro soup, pele ti e. Work on your food presentation and stop attacking people like a m*d d*g. A word is enough for the wise. Enough said already.

Cry me a river. I really can't be bothered about your senseless criticisms when i gat more support and acceptance frommy audience than condemnation from haters and pained souls like you.

Look, stop sounding bitter and calling it advice. It makes you appear barbaric! Haaahahahaha.. cheesy

Wail all you want, the floor is open.

I'm out!
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Shaggyswang(f): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2022
socialjustice93:

Who's this gold digger? angry
Lmfao. I see why women don't take us seriously and call men broke boys when we complain of entitlement.
Its cos of Clowns like you will expect women to accept your foolish advice and authority and use their own money to fund it. Idioooot she was on her own, she didn't ask for plates, you told her to go buy new plates. Oya pay for them, she don turn gold digger. Shameless penis weilder. Cos I no go fit call myself man call u man too

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by ahnie: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Channah1:

Cry me a river. I really can't be bothered about your senseless criticisms when i gat more support and acceptance frommy audience than condemnation from haters and pained souls like you.

Look, stop sounding bitter and calling it advice. It makes you appear barbaric! Haaahahahaha.. cheesy

I'm out!
Learn to ignore some people,it wears them out.

Thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by ahnie: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2022
Common food wey person suffer to cook with her own money,come dey kind enuf to show you pipo una come dey bash her with tatrums.

Sunday reach una go run go church...msteeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Even some stupid men join the jezebellic women to condemn her efforts. If you feel her presentation is bad or her plates ain’t posh please come forward with your own let’s see. She’s not doing food blogging but just posting what she cooked. Channah1 ignore the assholes , no be every lady dy do hookup to look and post fake poshs. Contentment is key and she’s obviously contented.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2022
peepydelano:
Even some stupid men join the jezebellic women to condemn her efforts. If you feel her presentation is bad or her plates ain’t posh please come forward with your own let’s see. She’s not doing food blogging but just posting what she cooked. Channah1 ignore the assholes , no be every lady dy do hook to look and post fake poshs. Contentment is key and she’s obviously contented.

My brother see me o.
I no do blogging o, I no do competition o. Just posting my daily bread pure and uncensored straight as it is, they are coming to tell me it looks like vomit. Hm.. ..

I will continue to post it like that until I'm ready to monetize it or seun start paying me tongue before I buy china plates and kitchenware to please them.

Na wetin person get e dey use.

God bless you bro.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Channah1(f): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2022
ahnie:

Learn to ignore some people,it wears them out.

Thank me later.
.my dear, I'll try.

It's just that some time, it's all part of the fun grin. You need to see the way I jump and laugh sometimes before commenting. cheesy.

Nairalanders can be very funny. No dull moment.
I don laugh Taya since yesterday immediately the thing reach promised land. Our security man was even looking at me like... What's wrong with this girl? cheesy.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Channah1:

My brother see me o.
I no do blogging o, I no do competition o. Just posting my daily bread pure and uncensored straight as it is, they are coming to tell me it looks like vomit. Hm.. ..

I will continue to post it like that until I'm ready to monetize it or seun start paying me tongue before I buy china plates and kitchenware to please them.

Na wetin person get e dey use.

God bless you bro.
Thank you.
Keep been your real self. Your food posts are very real and natural.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by chypotenti(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Channah1:

Thanks love.
you are welcome dear!
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Tosin9119: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Channah1:

I'm out!
You can't be bothered, but you don quote me how many times? Continue cooking your sacrificial food.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please,I have a question
If someone replies my comment on Nairaland,will I see the notification anywhere?
If yes,where?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.