Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) (58766 Views)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / Plane Conveying Pilgrims Crash Lands In Niger State / Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Neyoohpompy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Its obvious you are endowed with a shit brain
Splitmind:
Fool why celebrate being in a foreign land away from your country Nigeria? Those celebrations will turn to tears soon Isha-Allah.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
I will do more when I land Australia in Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Jengem: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:
Fool why celebrate being in a foreign land away from your country Nigeria? Those celebrations will turn to tears soon Isha-Allah.

I guess you're supporting Muslim Muslim ticket

May your head break insha Allah
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Basicend: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:

Terrorist prayer. . Thunder fire you there. .
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Godson123(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
In as much you hate this young that moved ahead to make a better living,,I Puch to the unwavering judgement of God Almighty, may your allah continue to work aganst you. Evil people every where. Someone is happy and you are buttered against him. That God he is is not here in Nigeria you would have bomb him. Demon incarnate
Splitmind:
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ajay7411:
Shame angry
why shame
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Advision: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:

sapa don finish this one....dont worry, tinubu would give you agbado and cassava to ease you frustration grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:
joy will never know your home, amen
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Lagbenjo: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=Splitmind post=115348391]
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Femi8586(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:

Terrorist
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
hegelian:

The same you that is celebrating tinubu to be your president after you fought tooth and nail to have Buhari as your president.. The guy Don japa for peeps like you make vote in another disaster, e no concern am again
they will call him names
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
God go do am for me and my wife
amen
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Lightorder: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Unpredictableme:

He's not the cause of your misfortune. Put this bad energy into something productive to better your life. Shit heads everywhere.
that guy you quoted will never see any good in his entire miserable life
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by gimakon2(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:

Lol, dude na wa
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:
Allah people, very violent people. Wetin the guy do you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Olabode211: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
you must be bastard north man.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lagbenjo:

This your comment has made me to strongly believe that your religion is one of the unfortunate things that has ever happened to mankind .

Traditional and western religion practising people will never utter or write such , let alone saying so shall it be in their God's name .

I really fear lslam!
you just behaved like a typical black man judging someone because of his religion. u assumed that its his religion that command him to make such comment. africa will never develop the worst that can happen to a man is to have been born in africa as black man. we r dumbs we will never develop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by goodheart01: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
lailo:
Meanwhile he doesn't know that surfer surfer just change direction......
Bros, stand up and begin ur shit packing, dead body washing, special children babysitting, lunatic care service grin, graveyard security jobs till you die grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes he will pack shit, but by the time he sends his dollars back home and it’s converted, you’ll be a pauper compared to him... know this and know peace

$1= 720

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by mrPRICKson: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:
F̶o̶o̶l̶ w̶h̶y̶ c̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ i̶n̶ a̶ f̶o̶r̶e̶i̶g̶n̶ l̶a̶n̶d̶ a̶w̶a̶y̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶r̶y̶ N̶i̶g̶e̶r̶i̶a̶?̶ T̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ c̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ t̶u̶r̶n̶ t̶o̶ t̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ s̶o̶o̶n̶ I̶s̶h̶a̶-̶A̶l̶l̶a̶h̶.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Smith414: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:
An enemy of progress spotted angry
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
lailo:
Meanwhile he doesn't know that surfer surfer just change direction......
Bros, stand up and begin ur shit packing, dead body washing, special children babysitting, lunatic care service grin, graveyard security jobs till you die grin grin grin grin grin grin
he will start from somewhere..if they offer those jobs here and they pay well for it, you think people will travel? Una go dey talk nonsense. My aunty na so she start for US, now she get school for US... She was even given the position to head nursing school in Edo, she declined and gave it to her friend cos she's too busy..my aunty be say she no dey help person, na her headache be that..... baba if we are all determined, we will make it anywhere just that nothing beat an enabling environment..
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
its obvious the generation of this current african youth are nothing but a bunch of fake ass nieggars what is there to celebrate in being in a foreing land where you will be called names on a daily basis? why you all gave up about your own country and heading to where u r not wanted? who made the so called europe and america good if not men are we not men enough to make ours good? im beginning to believe that black is the most dumbest race in the world. we deserve the name #monkeys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abba114:
i think same bro. its disgusting those people do not love us instead of us to love ourselves we r busy going to their world
black man no love himself... That's the genesis
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
bilulu:
Reality go soon hit am, no be this Canada so? overhyped country
where come good na
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by mekusmanuel(f): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na this kind news I wan dey hear. Bros, I pray that your blessing reaches me
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Lagbenjo: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=Abba114 post=115349689]
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Sweetvie: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:
oga calm down na the guy offended u b4 he travelled? Coz I no just understand. Wawuu grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by placeofallure(f): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:

You, and the people liking and sharing your post, are enemies of progress. E ni sa nkan to da je!

The man in the picture, I join you to thank God for escaping this prison. You will be successful over there, you will impact your family positively. Your corpse will not be sent home and as many as are looking for this kind of favour from God, it will come in no time in Jesus name.

I know some Muslims, they're just a handful who are good. But this particular one and a great deal of others are terrorists or their apologists. Radarada!
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:
bandits has invaded Nairaland oh, so because you don't get grip of him to kidnap dey pain you. Thunder go fire that your isha_Allah bastard.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Zeezenho: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:

Nna meen I dey fear al this Muslim people especially the Yoruba Muslim they can hate for African. See how bitterered this one is because of another man's happiness na wao.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by 8stargeneral: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Congratulations bro ur frustration has ended...May God help those seeking to travel out to hustle legitimately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Seen Pushing Their Bus In Mecca (Photos) / 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos / A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.