Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk (3972 Views)

BUSTED!! President Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu Seen With PICC Line Fixed In His Body / Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. / The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by ElBenny(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on Sunday, shared new photos of himself after he attended the Traditional wedding ceremony of Maryam Alausa And Ridwan Faniyi.

This was revealed in a post released by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu via his twitter handle on Sunday, as he stated that he attended the Traditional wedding ceremony of Maryam Alausa and Ridwan Faniyi.

The couple were indeed happy to see the Presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu attend their wedding.

However, while walking to the event center, Tinubu was seen struggling to walk as he staggered intermittently while been held from the left, right, back and front by dignitaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWo1Qkh9Ewc

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by Totilopussylick(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
I cannot believe it cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by jen4r: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
U mean 'usu' .....

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by Collins9156(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu E-rat will never come here..

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by Madmohamed123: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
ElBenny:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on Sunday, shared new photos of himself after he attended the Traditional wedding ceremony of Maryam Alausa And Ridwan Faniyi.

This was revealed in a post released by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu via his twitter handle on Sunday, as he stated that he attended the Traditional wedding ceremony of Maryam Alausa and Ridwan Faniyi.

The couple were indeed happy to see the Presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu attend their wedding.

However, while walking to the event center, Tinubu was seen struggling to walk as he staggered intermittently while been held from the left, right, back and front by dignitaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWo1Qkh9Ewc
APC want to hand over to another Fulani they know tinubu is not fit tinubu can never spend six months as a president that Fulani will take over. Southerners open your eyes

23 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
What does this old man really want , he's just forcing himself to be seen . He's not well at all

This man is over 80yrs old and cannot be Nigeria president

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by Racoon(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
The red flags continue to stare Nigerians in the face.

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by Creamypie(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
How can he do rigorous campaign ?

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by funshint(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
This guy na mumu... anything just to trend this days.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by KingofAnambra2: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lamentations of losers grin. Some of you professional wailers might even die before Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by Gandollaar(f): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Leemao grin grin
Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by Owontime: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
That's okay,I'll still vote for him.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by Michelle70(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
What does this old man really want , he's just forcing himself to be seen . He's not well at all

This man is over 80yrs old and cannot be Nigeria president
he is not, are u his father?

I believe abuse of drugs kept him this way

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by unclejb2(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:
APC want to hand over to another Fulani they know tinubu is not fit tinubu can never spend six months as a president that Fulani will take over. Southerners open your eyes
It's my life ambition....... It's my turn.....

El-Rufai cannot be trusted. His sudden love for Tinubu is very suspicious. These northerners are quite smart.

What if Tinubu has a terminal illness? President..... The dying wish of a Yoruba man.

Power returns to the north for another 12 years... Remember Jonathan and Yaradua. If Jonathan had won re-election, he would have spent 10 years in office.

By the time they are done, the Islamic Federal Republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by SmellyNyash: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin make una go keep this old fool for house oh before him go fall due for una hand's oh

My hand no dey o grin
Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by SmellyNyash: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin This man go soon kpeme oh

Make una carry am go house

If him faint, my hands no dey o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin This man go soon kpeme oh

Make una carry am go house

If him faint, my hands no dey o grin grin

Do u know u may die before him? Who brought u guys up to be this unruly? Imagine someone says this to your father? Cos of politics?
Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by WonderManly(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wetin concern me self. Let me finish up reading my book on...

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by DKM123: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Where are the mods? If Obi sneezes, it is rushed to front page. This is front page worthy.

Seriously, I don't blame Tinubu but those people who are unpatriotic and want nothing good for Nigeria asides the Agbado and Cassava in thier pockets.

Till today, they can't bring him forth to grant interviews cos they know he isn't sound mentally.

Lalastica
Mynd
Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by Lastmessenger2: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Walking dead. A man that cannot even recognize his surrounding is what thugs,illiterates,tribalist and wicked people wants to foster on innocent Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Siwel25:

Do u know u may die before him? Who brought u guys up to be this unruly? Imagine someone says this to your father? Cos of politics?

Oga this man is just too old. Sentiments aside. But I’m not wishing anyone death tho. But he is just too old and frail already.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by NyamiriFlathead: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
The red banners persist to stare Nigerians s s in the face
Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by NyamiriFlathead: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Oga this man is just too old. Sentiments aside. But I’m not wishing anyone death tho. But he is just too old and frail already.
story story, piter hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock, if you like go and hang yourself, nah your problem be that..... Even if Tinubu is using wheel chair, i will still vote for him, on his mandate i stand gidigba

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by Rugaria: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Inspite of all these, Some ethnic jingoists are desperately trying to make this Egyptian mummy the next president of Nigeria! In their tribal desperation, they have thrown dear caution to the wind! When they are done inflicting Nigeria with this curse next year, you will see them desperately running to Canada to enjoy the good life in a country being led by a man so young he could be their age mates! Sardonic and sardistic tribal mutants..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by Rugaria: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
story story, piter hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock, if you like go and hang yourself, nah your problem be that..... Even if Tinubu is using wheel chair, i will still vote for him, on his mandate i stand gidigba

Wasn't that the same thing you said about Buhari last time? That even if he comes with NEPA certificate, you will vote him in. You did and today you are celebrating your asylum in Canada..
Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:

Good for you
Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by NyamiriFlathead: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rugaria:

Wasn't that the same thing you said about Buhari last time? That even if he comes with NEPA certificate, you will vote him in. You did and today you are celebrating your asylum in Canada..
BAT is unstoppable
Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by ajani2311: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Will you speak like this if he happens to be your father, hate from today till next year, nothing changes.is it a must people reason in your direction
Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by ajani2311: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Will you speak like this if he happens to be your father, hate from today till next year, nothing changes.is it a must people reason in your direction?
Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by Salewa97: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
All haters of Jagaban are just pained for no reason.

Asiwaju will be the next president of Nigeria. God bless Jagaban of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. / Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu / When Was Nigeria Given Her Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.