Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South (38673 Views)

Police Intercept Construction Firm Engaged To Cutoff Roads In Kogi Central / Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms / Truck Carrying APC Brooms For Convention Involved In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Enkidu70: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
PremiumTech:

Source: https://thebureau.com.ng/2022/08/03/police-intercept-truck-carrying-147-passengers-from-zamfara-heading-south/

So far they are Nigerian citizens you really cannot stop them from moving around

The sad part for us southerners is how these jihadist fools destroy their own states based on some useless religious ideology, and then run down south to repeat the same uselessness
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Farid24224(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pells:
They should be deported back to the north lipsrsealed embarassed
All moslems are terrorist embarassed lipsrsealed

May you be forgiven..I have no hate for you because you have no idea... Shaitan is playing rollercoaster with your soul..
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Nzedrill: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please I need assistance from anyone who is willing to enable me travel for a job interview in Lagos tomorrow morning as I presently reside in Ondo and got cash trapped along the line. I will really appreciate if I get help, thank you.
Gtb.
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Gbadespet(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pells:
They should be deported back to the north lipsrsealed embarassed
All moslems are terrorist embarassed lipsrsealed

Your number 6 dey under your foot
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Benchilwell: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
crixlight2:
Who get fault, se na yoruba fault , Abi if na ibo you think Dey will stop dem. Because Dey know ibo no Dey kill up and down , na only online dem Dey show themselves. So blame the north for this
stop thiz tribalism of hate,even in my region and ur region is no longer save not only south west
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Alawode01(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Human trafficking, taking people to a place unknown to them for money purpose.
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Christistruth00: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:
So innocent Northerner's should not do their business again in yeruba land

It is wrong to tag any northerner a terrorist and suspect to me this is harassment of Nigeria citizens

Yeruba should respect Nigeria citizens if this people is not illegal immigrants from Niger republic if they are Nigeria they should sue police for illegal detention

If you had paid attention in School before absconding you would know that the correct spelling is Yoruba and not Yeruba
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:

It is wrong to tag any northerner a terrorist and suspect to me this is harassment of Nigeria citizens

Yeruba should respect Nigeria citizens if this people is not illegal immigrants from Niger republic if they are Nigeria they should sue police for illegal detention
I don't blame them. Most terrorists are from the north
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Riversstate: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:

But you guys are all terrorists na
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Abujason: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
So the people of that area no get matches and fuel to handle the Muslim infidels? That’s the way Northern Muslims handle infidels.
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Eriokanmi: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:

Don't blame us. Had your people been so vigilant, north wouldn't have become dens and breeding ground of terrorists today. They entered you guys when your leaders were sleeping.
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by StanislausWeCan(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:

I just said this same thing right now. But u know, this is Nigeria,and the current insecurity calls for serious concern and alert. I equally suspect that they are law abiding Nigerians trying to relocate and seek better pasture from the south before their brother Buhari economy kills them all up North. On the second thought,they need to investigate briefly to make sure they are not some sort of gang trying to relocate their usual killings. They should not be unnecessarily detained, if nothing culpable on any. But trust Naija police,they are really your friends with bailing is free.
Lastly, if you are a youth and your decision for this nation future leader is rooted on ethnic,region,religion or favoritism. And you are bent on supporting APC or PDP candidates,you surely have not realised that you are the problem of this nation. Please loose yourself from the chains of these greedy old men. They have never meant well for the masses, it's time you think outside the box � You can't be using same tool and expect a different result. Time to save this great country from collapse. We can make the difference #WECAN
Competency over affiliations #OBIdient
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Pharaohny: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Weldone Nigerian police unna do this one
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Occurstaem(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
PremiumTech:
A truck from Kaura Namuda, Zamfara State, carrying 147 persons was stopped by the police in Oyo State.

Adewale Osifeso, the state's police public relations officer, revealed this in a statement on Tuesday, stating that the truck was stopped along Iyana Bodija-Iso Pako, in Ibadan.

According to the police PRO, a team of police, Department of State Services (DSS), and Amotekun corps members meticulously investigated the vehicle and profiled its passengers to rule out any possibility that it was transporting escapees from any known jailbreaks in the nation.

He also stated that the public can reach the Oyo State Police Command by calling 615, 07055495413 or 08081768614, which are emergency control room numbers. The NPF Rescue Me app is hence free to download for iPhone and Android users.

Source: https://thebureau.com.ng/2022/08/03/police-intercept-truck-carrying-147-passengers-from-zamfara-heading-south/
These are the key takeaways for me from the news.
I hope those that want to tribalize and politicize this incident get to read the bolded.
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Minime10(f): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:

What business are they into aside banditary & kidnapping
Can't they stay back in Zamfara & enjoy their Sharia in peace? Why are they running down south
The Sai babarians can not can anymore grin
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by cochexky: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:

Na so una the take distribute ur people. After now will start claiming to be the owner of the state.

Police should send them back abeg.. Mtcheeeewww
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by rollandben(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:

You can go to court if you disagree with the decision. They(Hausa/Fulani) shouldn't extend their business beyond their land for now, they are rejected for now, until they allow peace to reign. They should take their onions and Tomatoes back to their Zambisa forest.
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Madmohamed123: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
StanislausWeCan:

I just said this same thing right now. But u know, this is Nigeria,and the current insecurity calls for serious concern and alert. I equally suspect that they are law abiding Nigerians trying to relocate and seek better pasture from the south before their brother Buhari economy kills them all up North. On the second thought,they need to investigate briefly to make sure they are not some sort of gang trying to relocate their usual killings. They should not be unnecessarily detained, if nothing culpable on any. But trust Naija police,they are really your friends with bailing is free.
Lastly, if you are a youth and your decision for this nation future leader is rooted on ethnic,region,religion or favoritism. And you are bent on supporting APC or PDP candidates,you surely have not realised that you are the problem of this nation. Please loose yourself from the chains of these greedy old men. They have never meant well for the masses, it's time you think outside the box � You can't be using same tool and expect a different result. Time to save this great country from collapse. We can make the difference #WECAN
Competency over affiliations #OBIdient
as igbo man I never and will never support PDP or APC.
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by AngelicBeing: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
NwaNimo1:

[img]https://giffiles./216/216372.gif[/img]
Hian, Nekwa alias NwaNimo, you no dey taya, huh shocked
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by loswhite(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:

Why are they hiding in trucks? This is exactly how terrorists from Chad and Niger have been entering the country
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Bigchristo22(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
PremiumTech:

Why are they migrating in large numbers inside their own country? There must be something fishing they should be investigated properly to know their motives of such migration, this isn’t the time to pay def ears to security issues
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Benbobola(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:

Modify I said they should invesgat if they are innocent Nigeria who are fry to travel anywhere they like in their country as igbo man I have the right to go anywhere I like in Nigeria as long as I am innocent.

Yes. Everyone has a right to move around Nigeria freely, but not that lot. When these people move in mass, there are always the dangerous ones among them. I live in katsina, so trust me I know. This is how they migrate easily from this part of the North down south.
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by francotunsco: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:

Modify I said they should invesgat if they are innocent Nigeria who are fry to travel anywhere they like in their country as igbo man I have the right to go anywhere I like in Nigeria as long as I am innocent.

Imagine the circumstance in which they are moving or better put emigrating. Over 140 people in a truck equipped and built to convey only about 7 people and tons of loads. Other commuters who plied the same route appropriately were not harrassed, arrested or stopped.
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by jamace(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool cool they are Nigerians, they can migrate to any part they choose to
How are you sure that they are Nigerians?

The security agencies should ask them of their NIN or BVN. Failure to produce any, they should be dealt with as bandits/boko haram. No time for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Dadadididacontr: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is not about hatered or malicious arrest of innocent people.

The mistake of the North should not be allowed everywhere, even the Northerners are trying to purge the North of evil people. So innocent person are arrested and questioned to know their mission in a place or the other.

But the dot in the circle always are usually in a tribal and dominancy war with their host community.
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Dadadididacontr: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is not about hatered or malicious arrest of innocent people.

The mistake of the North should not be allowed everywhere, even the Northerners are trying to purge the North of evil people. So innocent person are arrested and questioned to know their mission in a place or the other.

But the dot in the circle are usually in a tribal and dominance war with their host community.
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:

When Southerners are traveling north, they board passenger vehicles like all normal people do. When northerners are traveling south, they're transported like cattle and donkeys. That should tell you all.
Re: Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South by pongwa(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
PremiumTech:

they should have tailed them to wherever they were going. A lot of discoveries could be made

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits Buhari In London(Photo) / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd / Father's Day: Dino Melaye His Parents And His Children Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.