Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes (799 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Wanted Lesser Of Three Evils But Got The Best - Seun Kuti / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by AntiTerrorist: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigerians will continue to suffer until they rise and send the likes of Buhari, Tinubu into nursing homes by force’ – Georgina Onuoha fumes

Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha has called out the president of Nigeria, Gen Muhammad Buhari claiming that he doesn’t have the interest of Nigerians at heart.

Onuoha who shared a video of the president’s interview where he spoke on reasons his kids studies abroad, lamented that she warned Nigerians about voting in the current administration, yet they ‘foolishly’ did.

She further warned that the country would be more disastrous if another mistake is made in 2023.

She wrote: “How can a country with the most educated people globally have such an incorrigible and supercilious fellow as their president?

What a cold hearted human being devoid of human empathy. So out of touch with reality let alone with the plight of his people. Gosh, Nigerians were warned. I spent years writing about the dangers of electing this jihadist coup plotter. A man whose sole agenda was to crumble this nation and hand it over to terrorist. I’m glad Nigerians are reaping the fruits of their stupidity. Next year is election again, elect another dead man walking who is uneducated and can’t find his school certificate. You all will continue to suffer until you rise and send these cabals into nursing homes by force. Nigerians were warned.

You believe in fake Change. Here is the change you all voted for. Here is una se baba. Nonsense.”

Kemi Filani News had earlier reported how Georgina Onuoha dragged her colleague, Yul Edochie by the balls for daring to mock her after a popular blogger mentioned her name amongst those who have had sexual relationship with controversial Apostle Suleman Johnson.

Yul had taken to his Instagram page to express his thoughts on the on going issue.

According to the actor, those actresses mentioned deserve such mistreatment because they also meddled in his affairs when same blogger exposed him for impregnating and marrying Judy Austin without informing his wife, May Edochie.

In a quite lengthy post, Onuoha expressed her anger, pointing at Yul Edochie for daring to insinuate that they are guilty of the accusations leveled against them by Gistlover.

She wrote, “Are you talking to me or about me? I will appreciate it if you address me directly and stop cutting corners. I called you out by your name. Darling, are you scared to name me? Poor you.

Let me say it again. You were still a child when I made fame and will remain a child as I build an empire. I will spare you tonight out of respect for your father I adore, for your legitimate wife and grown kids and elder brothers. I will spare them the shame of your uncouth and unscrupulous behavior.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/nigerians-will-continue-to-suffer-until-they-rise-and-send-the-likes-of-buhari-tinubu-into-nursing-homes-by-force-georgina-onuoha-fumes?utm_source=operanews

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by Smithkafors(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tell them o

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by SmellyNyash: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
The fools that are supporting him are going to suffer and die. Them and their families through banditry

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by Abfinest007(m): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Voting APC is like taking sniper and still waiting for change

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by Kelsmatuc(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na to find way japa sure pass.....funny thing is that those who r illiterates r d ones deciding who rules

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by blancsn1: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Foolish Igbos talking like lunatics as always

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by PraizHim: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
APC is Evil. Old people's Home

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
We don't need your talk!
It is never important!
Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by threesome2: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
ok
Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by PandoraObi: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
I guess buhari have thrown her drug baron sugar daddy into jail.
Hehehehehe now I know the reason of her unprovoked outburst and blabbering against Tinubu, she is Igbo from Anambra state, the same Anambra Peter Obi contesting presidential election is from, they think Tinubu is holding the destiny of their tribe's man Obi from becoming president, they are running amok, despite Tinubu do not hold any post in Nigeria or Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by AntiTerrorist: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
Na to find way japa sure pass.....funny thing is that those who r illiterates r d ones deciding who rules
E.g. Almajiris, market women and villagers. Illiteracy is the father of ignorance.

This is my fear.
Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
SmellyNyash:
The fools that are supporting him are going to suffer and die. Them and their families through banditry

Your generations will reap those curses.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by NotBeenPaid: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Siwel25:

Your generations will reap those curses.

But him no mention your name Na!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by Salewa97: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
My vote is for Tinubu. No amount of what haters say will sway my mind.

God bless Nigeria and lovers of the country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by beelon1020(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Yeye people... as if you are a saint... anyways no worries.. BAT will fix it as he has fixed Lagos state... so no worry yourself...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by ADepresedpotato: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Salewa97:
My vote is for Tinubu. No amount of what haters say will sway my mind.

God bless Nigeria and lovers of the country.
See this fool, U've mortgage the destiny of Ur children for agbado and cassava
Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
blancsn1:
Foolish Igbos talking like lunatics as always
Shut up, what has being Igbo got to do with anything here?

She's a Nigerian and have the right to question the mental health of her leaders

Are you happy with the current situation of Nigeria ?
Rubbish
Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by Salewa97: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be president.His track records of achievements as Lagos state governor is a pointer to that fact.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by Okoroawusa: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
All these retired oloshos masquerading as actresses....
Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by Betanaija42moro: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
True talk. The masses need to boot out all these political Grand Fathers with their PVC

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by JAMO84: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Finished actress
Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by Bar1941(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
All these confused Igbo people think they can force this their fakeass Obi on everyone, you guys are Bunch of lunatics, your Obi will not even come third in the election. Ask the werey where she is it's Lagos ooo not Dubainambra that Obituary made a heaven.

IF A MAN THAT SERVED AS A STATE GOVERNOR FOR EIGHT GOOD YEARS IN A STATE IN NIGERIA TELLS YOU HE USED ONE WRISTWATCH FOR OVER 10YEARS AND YOU BELIEVED HIM, IT SHOW YOUR LEVEL OF STUPIDITY AND FOOLISHNESS. Even if the man truly had and used that one wristwatch for a decade, can't you see something is mentally wrong with that man? How much Is a wristwatch that a governor can't afford three to four of it within a decade.

Obi is a fraud, the earlier you know this the better it's for you Obidient Yusfools.
Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by Salewa97: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed tinubu.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes by Eniitankorede: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Nigerians will continue to suffer until they rise and send the likes of Buhari, Tinubu into nursing homes by force’ – Georgina Onuoha fumes

Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha has called out the president of Nigeria, Gen Muhammad Buhari claiming that he doesn’t have the interest of Nigerians at heart.

Onuoha who shared a video of the president’s interview where he spoke on reasons his kids studies abroad, lamented that she warned Nigerians about voting in the current administration, yet they ‘foolishly’ did.

She further warned that the country would be more disastrous if another mistake is made in 2023.

She wrote: “How can a country with the most educated people globally have such an incorrigible and supercilious fellow as their president?

What a cold hearted human being devoid of human empathy. So out of touch with reality let alone with the plight of his people. Gosh, Nigerians were warned. I spent years writing about the dangers of electing this jihadist coup plotter. A man whose sole agenda was to crumble this nation and hand it over to terrorist. I’m glad Nigerians are reaping the fruits of their stupidity. Next year is election again, elect another dead man walking who is uneducated and can’t find his school certificate. You all will continue to suffer until you rise and send these cabals into nursing homes by force. Nigerians were warned.

You believe in fake Change. Here is the change you all voted for. Here is una se baba. Nonsense.”

Kemi Filani News had earlier reported how Georgina Onuoha dragged her colleague, Yul Edochie by the balls for daring to mock her after a popular blogger mentioned her name amongst those who have had sexual relationship with controversial Apostle Suleman Johnson.

Yul had taken to his Instagram page to express his thoughts on the on going issue.

According to the actor, those actresses mentioned deserve such mistreatment because they also meddled in his affairs when same blogger exposed him for impregnating and marrying Judy Austin without informing his wife, May Edochie.

In a quite lengthy post, Onuoha expressed her anger, pointing at Yul Edochie for daring to insinuate that they are guilty of the accusations leveled against them by Gistlover.

She wrote, “Are you talking to me or about me? I will appreciate it if you address me directly and stop cutting corners. I called you out by your name. Darling, are you scared to name me? Poor you.

Let me say it again. You were still a child when I made fame and will remain a child as I build an empire. I will spare you tonight out of respect for your father I adore, for your legitimate wife and grown kids and elder brothers. I will spare them the shame of your uncouth and unscrupulous behavior.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/nigerians-will-continue-to-suffer-until-they-rise-and-send-the-likes-of-buhari-tinubu-into-nursing-homes-by-force-georgina-onuoha-fumes?utm_source=operanews

Fortunately for us, we will never allow dullard Peter Obi in to continue like Buhari. We shall vote the most brilliant of them all, and that’s Tinubu, even if he is in wheelchair.

(1) (Reply)

Youth Reject Bribe Vote Peter Obi / Go And Verify: What Peter Obi Did For Anambra State / Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.