Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Lady Shows Uncommon Restraint after finding Hubby In Bed With naked Side Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Uncommon Restraint after finding Hubby In Bed With naked Side Chick (677 Views)

Rema performing with naked girls on his Instagram live. Big b00bs chai. / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / Nollywood Softwork: See Nigerian Actresses Act With Naked Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shows Uncommon Restraint after finding Hubby In Bed With naked Side Chick by Tokotaya: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Microsecondnews.com Photo of MSN Reporter MSN ReporterAugust 3, 20220 1 minute read

Lady finds naked woman lying beside her husband on their matrimonial bed (Video)

A trending video has shown the moment a lady found her husband naked in bed with another woman on their matrimonial bed.

The cheating party apparently left the bedroom door unlocked and were sleeping under the duvet when the wife walked in unannounced.

The wife crept up to the bed and yanked off the duvet.

The strange woman can be seen covering her face while the husband quickly puts on a pair of pants.

The husband says the strange woman is his friend who has an issue and was beaten but is not exactly coherent.

The wife can be heard asking if that is enough reason for the two of them to be ‘butt-naked’ in her bed and her home.

Many people commenting on the video have commended the wife for her composure throughout the incident.

A commenter said: “Naah this woman is calm.. it can never be me .. like the audacity for that man to pick up his phone and make a call?.. he’ll never use that hand again.. the disrespect.. Gosh”

Another said: “It’s her calmness for me sha,.. But it’s good she didn’t do anything, much better if she just left cause the Beasty Fool� is not even remorseful about his actions. Damn!!�”

Find the video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/08/03/lady-finds-woman-lying-beside-her-husband-on-their-matrimonial-bed/

Re: Lady Shows Uncommon Restraint after finding Hubby In Bed With naked Side Chick by Tokotaya: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
People with cheating spouses should learn from this classy lady. She disgraced them without disgracing herself.
Re: Lady Shows Uncommon Restraint after finding Hubby In Bed With naked Side Chick by threesome2: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
good women are hard to find

(1) (Reply)

Avoid This Type Of Ladies Part 2 / My Husband Impregnated My Daughter / With This Actions, Does She Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.