Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,253 members, 7,822,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Don't Want To Die, I'm Too Young To Die" Actor, Sick Remy Ohajianya Cries Out, - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Want To Die, I'm Too Young To Die" Actor, Sick Remy Ohajianya Cries Out, (1401 Views)

Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Die, I'm Too Young To Die" Actor, Sick Remy Ohajianya Cries Out, by propynich123: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
I Don't Want To Die, I'm Too Young To Die" Actor, Sick Remy Ohajianya Cries Out, Begs For Assist Him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMLupmXUTeg
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I'm Too Young To Die" Actor, Sick Remy Ohajianya Cries Out, by Shalommy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chaii.. If this man dey too young to die then na children want come die? God no go gree that kind prayer. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die, I'm Too Young To Die" Actor, Sick Remy Ohajianya Cries Out, by xcesspaschal(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
A child once born is old enough to die.
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I'm Too Young To Die" Actor, Sick Remy Ohajianya Cries Out, by Truvelisback(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. If this man dey too young to die then na children want come die? God no go gree that kind prayer. undecided
Too young to die ke! What figure of Speech is that?
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I'm Too Young To Die" Actor, Sick Remy Ohajianya Cries Out, by Shalommy(f): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Too young to die ke! What figure of Speech is that?
If you ask me and na who i go ask? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simple And Natural Ways To Have Pink Lips / What Family Planning Are You Using And How Effective Is It? / Can Someone Please Tell Me Where I Can Locate A Heart To Heart Center In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.