Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole (40214 Views)

Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters / Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by InvertedHammer: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
/

But the said Tinubu appraised Buhari's government to be doing exceptionally well and vowed to continue the good works that Buhari is doing if elected grin grin grin

No spin zone! He should define those good works of Buhari first if Alzheimer's would let him.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by poseidon12: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
But if Buhari performed well he will happily take credit for helping to make him President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by bayelsaowei(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
So tinubu had ideas to develop Nigeria and refused to share them with buhari ?

Ok he did and buhari refused ? So why did you support him again after 4 years of not listening to you ?

The issue is tinubu is a hard sell really
grin the Tinubu kept voting and campaigning for the same Buhari , yet a black short fool called Oshiomole is trying to exonerate him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by poseidon12: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:
Simple thing to comprehend for someone who has a brain.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Rather it's you folks flocking in droves to Tinubu's functional Lagos, instead of holding your uselesssss leaders accountable in the south east.

If you want to judge Tinubu, judge him by his legacies in Lagos which includes, lekki trade zone, BRT, Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, first telecom in Nigeria, millennium schools, LASTMA, enormous increase in Lagos revenue despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years etc

Your Peter Obi achieved absolute nothing in his own state. Let Peter Obi tell us what he did in Anambra in relative to how he's gonna improve the country. It's not by making noise and insulting everyone by his urchins.

Keep quiet. You are not making sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by lomprico(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eeeeeehh! but he said he will continue from where buhari stops.
We no want!
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by maxzzo1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by blaise26abj(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Non of you guys have even an iota of integrity. You are just driven by hatred. It controls how you think and talk.

If Buhari does not even want to entertain Tinubu in his space, as we all knew was the case, what do you want Tinubu to do with his opinions about governance?

Forcibly open Buhari's head and push his ideas in?

Just tell us who Buhari listens to other than his trusted cabal members. You people are really extreme.

For the record, Tinubu is always making public suggestions Buhari does not even acknowledge.

When Tinubu suggested modern ranches to get Fulanis and their cattle off Nigerian streets and douse the threat of serious ethnic strife back then Buhari replied by announcing defiantly "no going back on grazing route"

Were you living on planet Jupiter then?

Still Shocking to see that not a single one of you guys can even show the maturity and integrity to defer to truthful events we all witnessed.

Which truthful event ? That people are dying daily from insecurity and Tinubu has NEVER come out to condemn Buhari until this year primaries . Show me proof that he did prior to the primaries !

Do you live in Aso rock to know Buhari doesn’t listen to him ? The same Buhari that has hosted him several times in Abuja ? If he wasn’t listened to why didn’t he leave APC if not for his selfish interest .

No matter how you spin this , Tinubu is RESPONSIBLE partially or fully , for this APC government . Denying it is pitiful .
Please don’t look at this with sentiments or emotions . I don’t support anyone yet . I am looking at this objectively not with hatred as you have claimed . Please give me events that “we” all witnessed . Google has refused to show me any prior to 2022.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Laxy009(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
He boasted that he made the useless clown we have in Aso Rock as the president. Why is Osibaby trying to exonerate BAT from Buhari’s failure . Be like say Oshi is high on some cheap drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
femisplash:

How else can he be responsible, can he do anything if the President do not approve?. Has he done anything or influence anything at the executive level that you are aware of?.

Are you therefore acknowledging that buhari has failed hence you are trying to dissociate Tinubu from buharis failure? If buhari had succeeded, wouldn't you say Tinubu was responsible for it considering that Tinubu boasted that he made buhari president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, below is Remi Tinubu insisting State policing should be "enforced" . Did Buhari comply?

I am just sick and tired of some people and their politics of hatred, enmity and personalized malevolence that makes them always ready and willing to deny the truth and even lie about the reality we all witnessed.

It simply means the elections is not about good governance for them. It is about hate for others they are ready to try and destroy with lies, fabrications and negative propaganda.

https://www.blueprint.ng/why-state-police-should-be-enforced-tinubu/

Are you therefore acknowledging that buhari has failed hence you are trying to dissociate Tinubu from buharis failure? If buhari had succeeded, wouldn't you say Tinubu was responsible for it considering that Tinubu boasted that he made buhari president?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by blaise26abj(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
femisplash:

How else can he be responsible, can he do anything if the President do not approve?. Has he done anything or influence anything at the executive level that you are aware of?.

Please answer the question about lagos . After all he is not the governor of lagos . If he tried and the president doesn’t listen, the vice doesn’t listen , the National Assembly doesn’t listen too , then the honorable thing would have been for him to leave APC . But he stayed meaning he is part of the failure of APC ! I don’t understand why you don’t want to think this through . Another question for you is this . If Buhari had done so so well, do you think Tinubu would not be campaigning for continuity and use the achievements of APC to push his election? If he would, why then are the failures of APC not part of his faults too ? Honest answer please .
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by osazsky(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
But he gave us buhari
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by ZombieSlayer1: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:
Simple thing to comprehend for someone who has a brain.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Rather it's you folks flocking in droves to Tinubu's functional Lagos, instead of holding your uselesssss leaders accountable in the south east.

If you want to judge Tinubu, judge him by his legacies in Lagos which includes, lekki trade zone, BRT, Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, first telecom in Nigeria, millennium schools, LASTMA, enormous increase in Lagos revenue despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years etc

Your Peter Obi achieved absolute nothing in his own state. Let Peter Obi tell us what he did in Anambra in relative to how he's gonna improve the country. It's not by making noise and insulting everyone by his urchins.
I keep wondering what makes you imps to believe only Easterners support Peter Obi.
Foolishness is the only reason I can come up with for this stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
femisplash:

No one has said APC wasn't his party, however he wasn't appointed into the Government in any capacity, that's the point.

But he said he made buhari president
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by seyimailbox: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2022

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by HeadNigga: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ayilara1:
If I have started looking into how to make money in 2019 or 2020 when I was in school, I might not have been thinking about these failed candidates( Obi inclusive) looking to become president.

Start Hustling now!
hmmm...so rich people don't care about the insecurity in the country? Must you drop quote? Lol
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by AntonVince: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

Atiku who's got no achievement apart from looting Nigeria commonwealth through the privatisation he supervised and is even older than Tinubu, na ment? Another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner? Na ment?

Hasn't Tinubu been looting Lagos since 1999?
...and what's wrong with a northerner succeeding another one? Aren't you promoting an all-Muslim ticket to succeed a Muslim Buhari?
While I'm supporting Obi, my pendulum would've have definitely swung towards Turaki were the race between him and Tinubu.
Atiku at least has a southern Christian running mate and will DEFINITELY hand over to a southern Christian in 2023 should they win.
Isn't that better than the prospect of a 24 straight years of Muslim leadership that the ill-advised Tinubu/Shettima ticket seeks to achieve?

You care so much about the South yet waged a bitter war against a Southern president in 2015?

The problem with you Tinubu's lackeys and your principal is you deem yourselves smarter than everyone else...but you'll be served a just dessert in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Petie33: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Racoon:
Just as Adams Oshiomole mouthed Godwin Obaseki as a technocrat against Iyamu back then only to stupidly said Obaseki is a nonentity.Politicians are just nauseating shameless

Suddenly they are shamelessly trying to separate themselves from the catastrophe they foist on a nation? So Oshiomole and Tinubu have all agrees that the APC was a disaster?
oga abeg stop saying that is we the edo people who are suffering from ur edo no be Lagos I will have been happy if edo had been Lagos no council in edo state now and no moving project to show he only makes osho the best governor edo ever had
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by lexy2014: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

You dey ment. Your Peter Obi who is a D pass graduate. What heart surgery? Heart surgery that's being carried out at UCH and even LASU teaching hospital built by Tinubu. You dey ment?

Imagine this one claiming saint Joseph hospital in Anambra that was built in 1938 by the missionaries, Una dey ment? This reminds me of when I was young back then, I saw some doctors attending to a lot people at one missionary hospital. I asked the elder around me what was going, I think they said it was some free kidney treatment. I don't know if the state government supported them or not. So what are you saying exactly?

How did Tinubu build LASUTH? LASUTH was established in 1955 as a general hospital. It was converted to a teaching hospital by Tinubu. How then did he build LASUTH?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by diadem10: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
lexy2014:

How did Tinubu build LASUTH? LASUTH was established in 1955 as a general hospital. It was converted to a teaching hospital by Tinubu. How then did he build LASUTH?

It was Tinubu who converted a small Ikeja general hospital to the gigantic teaching hospital it's today where he built several more buildings, infrastructures and equipped them. LASUTH MD still celebrate Tinubu till now.

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Csleek: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
donaldking100:
I'm even happy that they are indirectly accepting the fact that A.P.C failed Nigerians.

Now it's left to the stupid urchins like the idiot above to make the right decision & don't vote in the incompetent party once again.

Swears... indirectly accepting the mess they made.

Sincerely the 3 top candidates can’t do Nigerians any good.
You can take this to the bank
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by fof1: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-not-part-of-buhari-regime-dont-blame-him-oshiomhole/

So means What? He is Part of the Buhari Team...He is Complicit in the Failure of the Government Pls
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

It was Tinubu who converted a small Ikeja general hospital to the gigantic teaching hospital it's today where he built several more buildings, infrastructures and equipped them. LASUTH MD still celebrate Tinubu till now.

You said he "built". Is built the same thing as conversion?

Which several more buildings and infrastructure did he build? Can you name them? how was a hospital established in 1955 a "small Ikeja general hospital" untill Tinubu made it "the gigantic teaching hospital that it is today"?

By the way, does Tinubu go to the hospital for medical treatment?
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Typicool8(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mandate2023:

Oti ya werey...omo ale yoruba

So if ur parent send u go sch and u get extra year na ur parent fault abi....na them say make u no read

See this idiot with maggotic brain quoting me
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Typicool8(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
ojotobiloba1:
Unfortunate.. Soribu
Destroyed and rotten.. Baje and pinyinkin
Be like destroy and rotten fit oshiomole
Thanks for the correction boss.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Monday60655(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
I am happy that he accepted the fact that Buhari and APC failed woefully. So we cannot accept Tinubu who brought and sponsored Buhari and APC that brought pains and sufferings to Nigeria.
Obi-Datti come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by diadem10: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
lexy2014:

You said he "built". Is built the same thing as conversion?

Which several more buildings and infrastructure did he build? Can you name them? how was a hospital established in 1955 a "small Ikeja general hospital" untill Tinubu made it "the gigantic teaching hospital that it is today"?

By the way, does Tinubu go to the hospital for medical treatment?

Yes. Tinubu built several buildings. The main reason he converted was because there were more space to build more.

I know Ipob miscreants are unintelligent tbh.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Typicool8(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
blancsn1:
You are the unfortunate being here cos truly Tinubu was not part of Buhari administration. We saw when many of you miserable sick n foolish souls were Jubilating that he was sidelined

Between you and i who sounds more miserable.
Seems you've forgotten when Tinubu opened his mouth waa and cajoled Nigerians with fake promises
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Typicool8(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Shut up!

Is Tinubu amongst his cabinet?

Go and ask google
kevwemike:
thor=Typicool8 post=115351934]Abi aye oshomole Fe baje no

Translation "be like say oshomole wan dey unfortunate" o ti baje already

I dey tell you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.