Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole (40328 Views)

Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by surequality: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oshiomhole, listen:
Tinubu is part of Buhari government because he is a cofounder of this "Mumu Party called APC. He campaigned with him and even made promises to Nigerians with his own mouth.
Even you Oshiomhole was part of Buhari government. Shogboo?

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
tinubu is responsible for buharis failure because he helped to elect him, a claim he has publicly boasted about, nobody has ever said he held any position in the govt.

He was doing what every loyal Party man must do. I.e work for the win of the Presidential candidate of their Party.

Obviously with the intention that said candidate, once President, would then include everyone, and entertain all ideas, to move Nigeria forward.

I don't know why you people remain inhumanly hateful and dishonest. For example, when tension was high over the insecurity fueled by Fulani herdsmen, Tinubu publicly appealed for the FG to consider modern ranches that will take Fulanis and their cattle off the streets of Nigeria and douse ethnic tension.

Below is Buhari's own idea. The way you guys continue insisting on the cheap blackmail against Tinubu only shows your dishonest opinions are driven by hatred for the man and perhaps his ethnic group.

He gave public suggestions and appealed to Buhari all the time but was ignored and totally ostracised. Below he is directly appealing to the federal Government Buhari leads yet we all saw Mr.President doing his own thing regardless.

I just don't know how you guys as so hateful you are willing to lie blatantly against others just to blacken their image dishonestly. You will never make progress with that attitude and wicked mindset.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by diadem10: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

You lack history, Lagos have been the center of activities in Nigeria, it has been the destination of traveling, just like Johannesburg, Cairo, Windhoek, London, when you get to England, the happening place, the commercial city na London, it’s naturally attract business, that is what Lagos is, Tinubu sell lands, people come with money build and develop, he did not build them, Na only land he sell, colonize lands sell, Lagos is Lagos, Lagos is the 5th largest economy, the first international airport, Lagos is Lagos, Lagos housed several head of states and presidos. You can’t compare Lagos to any states in Nigeria, never, it’s a leverage, if the leaders of Lagos were like His Royal Majesty, King Zayed, late lee of Singapore, GADDAFI, etc, Lagos go fine pass Paris, all those Ekpo Atlantic City and go, common man no fit stay there, abroad common man fit stay anywhere so far you de work.

You dey ment. List what the federal government did in Lagos? Na ment?

Lagos that Awolowo was overseeing majority of it
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by lagdmark(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu is the Judas of APC.
When he needed Buhari he ran to Buhari and promised to continue where Buhari stopped.
Today the Olodo Tinubu is denying Buhari again.
Tinubu is once a chameleon is always a chameleon
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Everlastingson: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ayilara1:
If I have started looking into how to make money in 2019 or 2020 when I was in school, I might not have been thinking about these failed candidates( Obi inclusive) looking to become president.

Start Hustling now!

You were making sense until you added Obi in the mix. How is it you're not afraid to group Obi with the failed candidates. Do you know Obi at all?
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Lashist(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

Hypocrite like you who always rejoiced and poked fun that Buhari has discarded Tinubu?
Lol...this gay boy...relax nobody will beat you for being gay cheesy
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
femisplash:

You nailed it. He was mocked by same people who have turned around attributing all Government failings on him.

Bro, below is Remi Tinubu insisting State policing should be "enforced" . Did Buhari comply?

I am just sick and tired of some people and their politics of hatred, enmity and personalized malevolence that makes them always ready and willing to deny the truth and even lie about the reality we all witnessed.

It simply means the elections is not about good governance for them. It is about hate for others they are ready to try and destroy with lies, fabrications and negative propaganda.

https://www.blueprint.ng/why-state-police-should-be-enforced-tinubu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Angrydaveed2(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:
Our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu has heard the cries of Nigerians and is coming to rescue us.

Vote #BATSHET2023 to take Nigeria to the next level!

Exactly....we don't want BAT SHIT in 2023
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Gbeng30(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na God go punish all of una together.. Bunch of evil people
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by DOM7: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
APC National leader of failure!
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Alawode01(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
The truth is very bitter.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Reference(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

He was doing what every loyal Party man must do. I.e work for the win of the Presidential candidate of their Party.

Obviously with the intention said President would then include everyone, and entertain all ideas, to move Nigeria forward.

I don't know why you people remain in humanly hateful and dishonest. For example, when tension was high over the insecurity fueled by Fulani herdsmen, Tinubu publicly appealed for the FG to consider modern ranches that will take Fulanis and their cattle off the streets of Nigeria and douse ethnic tension.

Below is Buhari's own idea. You guys insisting on the cheap blackmail against Tinubu just shows your dishonest opinions are driven by hatred for the man and perhaps his ethnic group.

He gave public suggestions all the time that were ignored. I just don't know how you guys as so hateful you are willing to lie blatantly against others just to blacken their image dishonestly. You will never make progress with that attitude and wicked mindset.

Not true sir.

He went far, far beyond helping to instal this government.
He approved most of its policies and programs during the better part of the first tenure, came out vocally to campaign for the second tenure and I could remember vividly saying on this forum a long time ago that if he had ambitions of his own to succeed this regime he had better cut them loose and begin to chart a course for himself by ending blanket support but rather pushing alternative narratives out to the polity with every sense of respect.

But I guess when you know you have put a ferocious feline in charge, you may end up a victim so out of fear he kept silent and I guess has now followed like the fable of the fly and the corpse.

I cannot wait. This is the drama I have long waited for and the reason why I won't vote for I cannot for the life of me imagine how with all that has happened in Nigeria a party like the APC will expect nothing less than a landslide washing them out of power. For it will be a world record of sorts for a political party in a democracy to have performed this badly and retained power. Just impossible.

No right thinking political analyst anywhere in the world just looking at performance statistics about the then and now of Nigeria having no previous knowledge of this country will remotely call it for the APC.

So in summary if the APC wins next year, it will a proof that democracy has indeed completely failed and I will have saved myself the stress of trying to be part of it in anyway, shape or form. It is logically impossible for the APC to win next year with Nigeria as it is today.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Gbeng30:
Na God go punish all of una together.. Bunch of evil people

Similarly, God will punish you for accusations of wrongdoing from others you are not guilty of.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Eniitankorede: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Typicool8:
Abi aye oshomole Fe baje no

Translation "be like say oshomole wan dey unfortunate"

You can go and hug transformer. He has said the truth.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by justjify(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
This man has Alzheimer's disease ooo.
Tinubu Campaigned for Buhari
Tinubu is in APC
So what is this short man saying?

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by rollandben(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Then we blame you abi. Now that you at just crawling out from political relegation and you are still get mouth talking trash like you know better than the whole Nigeria. There is nothing you cabal can do, APC will never never never come up again. Buhari and Tinubu has kobalize you. Obident for sure
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Ayilara1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Everlastingson:

You were making sense until you added Obi in the mix. How is it you're not afraid to group Obi with the failed candidates. Do you know Obi at all?

No, I don't. Is he not a Nigerian politician?
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by SupremeSpecimen: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:
Simple thing to comprehend for someone who has a brain.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Rather it's you folks flocking in droves to Tinubu's functional Lagos, instead of holding your uselesssss leaders accountable in the south east.

If you want to judge Tinubu, judge him by his legacies in Lagos which includes, lekki trade zone, BRT, Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, first telecom in Nigeria, millennium schools, LASTMA, enormous increase in Lagos revenue despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years etc

Your Peter Obi achieved absolute nothing in his own state. Let Peter Obi tell us what he did in Anambra in relative to how he's gonna improve the country. It's not by making noise and insulting everyone by his urchins.

lol
Deflection n Diversion for kids

You're not intelligent enough for mind
games.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by rexchazy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Can you hear yourself BAT-SHIT, ain't you guys tired?
Splitmind:
Our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu has heard the cries of Nigerians and is coming to rescue us.

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by asto70: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Typicool8:
Abi aye oshomole Fe baje no

Translation "be like say oshomole wan dey unfortunate"
haba Bro you are seriously angry with Oshiomole
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by rollandben(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:

Eleribuuu!
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by ChiefS(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
If Tinubu denies PMB, PMB will also deny him when the time comes
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by ponishah: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-not-part-of-buhari-regime-dont-blame-him-oshiomhole/
I THOUGHT HE MADE BUHARI PRESIDENT.
AND HE MADE THE GOVERNORS AND MINISTERS AND LEGISLATORS...
I THOUGHT HE IS THE NATIONAL LEADER OF THE RULING PARTY
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by rollandben(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Salewa97:
We're vigilant

. God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
You guys sha wan drive this Old man inside tunnel. Its obvious even his supporter does not like him.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by bluediesel03: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:
Simple thing to comprehend for someone who has a brain.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Rather it's you folks flocking in droves to Tinubu's functional Lagos, instead of holding your uselesssss leaders accountable in the south east.

If you want to judge Tinubu, judge him by his legacies in Lagos which includes, lekki trade zone, BRT, Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, first telecom in Nigeria, millennium schools, LASTMA, enormous increase in Lagos revenue despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years etc

Your Peter Obi achieved absolute nothing in his own state. Let Peter Obi tell us what he did in Anambra in relative to how he's gonna improve the country. It's not by making noise and insulting everyone by his urchins.
. You urchins are making it look like all the past governors of Lagos state achieved nothing.Nobody is mentioning any of the past governors. So Obidients can say peter obi build Anambra state airport and so many projects Obiano put in place?You urchins are really funny
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Jermat20(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
You see they have started again. This is their trick because they know Buhari has failed woofully. They have nothing to campaign with. Useless set of old fools
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by olympianares: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Splitmind:

more like #BATSHIT

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Failure is an orphan truly
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by diadem10: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
bluediesel03:
. You urchins are making it look like all the past governors of Lagos state achieved nothing.Nobody is mentioning any of the past governors. So Obidients can say peter obi build Anambra state airport and so many projects Obiano put in place?You urchins are really funny

You can't say that because Peter Obi didn't initiate or plan it like Tinubu did after which he partnered with investors. Tinubu already completed his work on them.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Great2017: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Similarly, God will punish you for accusations of wrongdoing from others you are not guilty of.
How is he not part of the APC? Is it the PDP or the NNPP or even the LP that is now part of it?
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Tooreda: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bastards. APC supporters are indeed cursed and they and proving it everyday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Tribunal: APC Big Wigs In Court Awaiting Judgement In Atiku/PDP Petition / DELTA State Governorship Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.