Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic (64447 Views)

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic / Modupe Odele: FG Confirms That Mocheivious Was In Kenya On An Expired VISA / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by hassan4: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Not even military equipment. Money we could have used to buy military drones in every state to curb insecurity. Nnamdi Kanu was right. Our country has been hijacked.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by aujile(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Braga90:

I don't believe this news, it's fake. No source was cited, seun and his moderators did allow this trash of a news pass without batting an eyelid for the sake of internet traffic/activity on their forum! They sure knew it would get the gullible nairalanders* worked up, and lo! See to what extent their strategy worked; the first three comments got more than two thousand likes! This particular news isn't true , and if it was, I'm too logical to believe it. I mean, which government faced with so many challenges does that?
The answer to your question is...APC/Buhari led administration.
I bet this won't even open your eyes to the reality of APC

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by 7arrows: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
sonnie10:

Stop supporting this approach already!

In essence, Israel should invest in Egypt, Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon and Cyprus for its own security?

U dey mind the fool.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Cti28(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad
Some people will start crying now but when Nigeria receives aid from the likes of USA and Uk you don’t hear them wail . This is no issue . The only issue I’ve is that The FG should step up security things are really bad .
Shut up. You try sounding intelligent, but ended up disgracing your entire generation.

ASSU have been on strike for over 5 month, minimum wage is nothing to write on, what about the state of our roads? And l can go on listing all the things bedeviling this country.

The only thing that came up the dullards head is to purchase SUV's that aren't build for security purposes for Niger and you are here supporting him. Something must be wrong with you. Perhaps your brain have been Zon B fied

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by 7arrows: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tooreda:

Another werey u be. Buhari na complete bastard who should be roasted alive. You know what, you belong to the same league too

Don't bother replying that fool. APC pays him to defend them here.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by LocalMan2(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
You attention is needed at Yaba left.

anonymous1759:
sad
Some people will start crying now but when Nigeria receives aid from the likes of USA and Uk you don’t hear them wail . This is no issue . The only issue I’ve is that The FG should step up security things are really bad .

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by 7arrows: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:

Guy this people done drag me like Tiger Generator . I never said the government the is doing ok security wise they’re just filled with hate. 1.2 billion will not make ASUU call of strike or change the security issues in Nigeria.

During the pandemic when all the world are struggling Nigeria were begging for ventilators from the USA that had more active cases. I choose not to Answer them.

Another APC pig. Is niger our priority now?

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by 7arrows: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Anyiamaka:

Your contribution on this is a direct insult on the realities we face in the most woeful failure of the APC and the president Buhari's (Mal)administration.
What is no issue?
1) That a government that has been borrowing money with no repayment plans could give N1.4bn worth of cars to another country?
2) That Nigeria provided cars worth N1.4bn without budgetary provisions to another sovereign country?
3) That Nigeria claimed to purchase, to donote security cars and actually purchased and donated luxurious SUVs instead?
4) That some resident doctors are on strike and Buhari could not give them any monatary intervention?
5) That our federal universities are on strike for 6 months and the president Buhari's administration has no plan on how to call off the strike except holding senseless meetings with the union leaders?
6) That Buhari is not competent and has been mismanaging our resources for senseless objects?
7) That Buhari should be impeached or that he should be tried for many offences?
I can go on and on to bring out the issues with this donation but what matters is that you should be mindful of the things to say in public platforms; I don't care what party you belong to if your allegiance is not to this federation.

Pls tell him oooo.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by 7arrows: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Quintopia:

Bro, 99% of nairalanders are disgruntled school dropouts who know nothing about anything.

They are just an army of disgruntled airheads.

Good luck trying to reason with them on any sort of level above Primary 2.

Another idiot talking again. Drop outs like ur fathers BUHARI and Tifnubu.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by eazye4u133(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bubu and misplaced priorities are 5&6, when we never secure our own country finish, u go dash country wey na them dey breed in terrorist and killer herdsmen into our we country to kill us , to hell with your first cousins over there .
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by 7arrows: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Braga90:

I don't believe this news, it's fake. No source was cited, seun and his moderators did allow this trash of a news pass without batting an eyelid for the sake of internet traffic/activity on their forum! They sure knew it would get the gullible nairalanders* worked up, and lo! See to what extent their strategy worked; the first three comments got more than two thousand likes! This particular news isn't true , and if it was, I'm too logical to believe it. I mean, which government faced with so many challenges does that?

APC Nigerian government.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by eniteden(m): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
You see this kind thing and you still want to vote APC may thunder from the sea plus fire burn and strike you and your useless PVC, na u n your family go surfer am.

Lord?? May 2023 make apc vanish out our life and country in Christ name Amen.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by ezewealth(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Una eye never open "O foolish Nigerians" this man we call our president is not buhari. Buhari is long dead
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by seunayantokun(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
How do you fight insecurity with v8 land cruisers?
Cook whatever you are cooking very well, because it's certainly your food.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Paulinho59(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
That is the kind of thing you see when a president of a country pockets d whole arms of Government.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by bunnae(f): 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Homeless people dey US but Bill and Belinda Gates still fund NGOs in Nigeria
Mumu, is Bill the president of the US? Are you to tell a private citizen what to do with his money? Olodo.

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by slymansun: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad

This your post is so irritating.
Nigeria is poor, Nigerians are dying of hunger. Our students are at home because of ASUU strike. We are not in a position to give aid to any country.
And even if we can, why always Niger republic?
Because Buhari's cousins are there. Buhari has opened the borders for his murderous Fulani cousins to occupy this country and that is the reason for the rise in Fulani banditry and terrorism.
And he did the aid without recourse to the National Assembly.
Please stop supporting rubbish.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by zeyheed(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Just 10 cars

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by slymansun: 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!
Anyone who is able and can not afford 3 square meals yet has time to idle away on nairaland is not Buhari's fault. He or she is more likely lazy youth.

Those vehicles may just be for their security chiefs and joint task force.

This security issue needs the cooperation of especially our poor neighbouring countries already devastated by these terrorists. To hide behind a moniker and type is the easy part.

The carelessness going on in Libya that made Libya a host to insurgents has already cost her neighbouring country, Chad, her President, it is foolhardy to take any neigbouring country for granted after that incident.
This is investing in your own securities by ensuring that Niger does not become a base for ISWAP, ISIS and Boko Haram.

For those oversabi Buhari and Tinubu haters and bigots who hate anyone not from their region , religion or tribe, investing in securities maybe clueless to you because you do not have enough information or not one of the victims around that region.

You can buy Landcruiser for those who will coordinate and lead the strategy and execution of the security risks as motivation and aid. Just around Lagos here, there are Landcruisers with Nigerian Army, WHO and UN painted on them. I doubt if you have seen them . Perhaps you are suggesting that there is reason for UN, WHO, Nigerian Army to use landcruiser but others can't.
Why do you think they went for Landcrusiers and not Kia? Does it come with tracking devices and bullet proofs etc? Is it for ransom and already tracked or laced with bomb? etc.

Like I stated, most of you do not know about these things but instead of being humble enough to ask , you reach judgement based on that hatred, bigotry and insufficient understanding of the issue you have before you.

Landcruisers for security and security officers is no big deal! Even overseas, it is used by ordinary police patrol let alone being used by service chiefs.
Check my signature for freebies and free stuffs!

Keep typing rubbish until you understand that Buhari is a demon sent to devastate this country. A curse placed on this nation. Buhari is everything a president shouldn't be. A colossal example of failure, cluelessness and callousness.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Stanleyq: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2022
May be the present president is from Niger o.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by temisartana: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmmm, I'm just speechless.

1.4billion to buy 10 land cruiser to another country for insecurity where your own country is in comatose state and our universities are locked with key.

Whom did we offend in this country?

We never had it this bad in the history of this nation.

Can we all just have a breath of fresh air just for once and vote this clueless APC out? Haba!

Enough is enough. We are choking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Skmoda360(m): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by cochexky: 12:18am On Aug 04, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Source:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/08/03/fg-confirms-purchase-of-n1-4-billion-worth-of-vehicles-for-niger-republic/

Hahaha haha I have seen and heard all the incredible things in life.. Hahaha what a daft regime.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 04, 2022
@Auskyd shey you people still think the government care about you people?

The sooner you call off the strike the better, and proceed with the struggle during the next administration.

This present administration will keep on looking until they are out of office. Please on behalf of the students. We are begging.

Talk to your people
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by martinmiller: 1:04am On Aug 04, 2022
Which reasonable government will put his university on the lock for over 5 months, they don't want Education to thrive and that is the logic. Their siblings and family � member aren't schooling there in Nigeria, and so the youth needs to wise up, this led administration and their principal will keep running Nigeria to the floor.

Forget,if it is Apc or pdp,or lp all of them are of the same mind set, trust no politicians. Amidst the mess the same government approved over 1.5billi to nija Republic to fight insecurity lol I laugh in Italian. The insecurity in your own nation is far worse than that of nija Republic

To this end, this led administration are parallel or monumental failures with a deliberate attempt to kill Nigeria at the detriment of Nigeria citizens. No country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt. The problems of Nigeria �� are Nigerians.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Auskyd(m): 1:13am On Aug 04, 2022
Queensee:
@Auskyd shey you people still think the government care about you people?

The sooner you call off the strike the better, and proceed with the struggle during the next administration.

This present administration will keep on looking until they are out of office. Please on behalf of the students. We are begging.

Talk to your people

Lol this girl lemme abeg. So there's no need to talk to FG abi? It's lecturers that should bear the burden of you going back to school? What's wrong with asking FG to come to the discussion take and talk to ASUU to see where they can compromise? Don't you know that either this government or the next, the issues will be the same? They don't treat government as one single tenure or period. It's in continuity. Any govt that ASUU meets will continue from the previous one.

EG, this govt is for Buhari, yet it is being held responsible for an agreement signed in 2009. That's how govt works.

So you expect lecturers to come back to class simply because you want to graduate and not because they have been given the basic things they need to survive?

Nah sis. This strike go choke. Come let's marry abeg. Lol
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by goody234: 1:17am On Aug 04, 2022
MrRobot:
N1.4billion for the purchase of 10 Land Cruiser V8 vehicles to fight insecurity in Niger Republic, the same Nigeria that is plagued with ASUU.

1.4 Billion to purchase vehicles for his cousins when an average Nigerian can’t afford the next meal yet some people still want to vote APC in 2023.

Them curse una?

This country is run by absolute madmen
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by litaninja(m): 1:29am On Aug 04, 2022
lmao.
Basically "I bought the vehicles, come and beat me"
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by manmade(m): 2:02am On Aug 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!
Anyone who is able and can not afford 3 square meals yet has time to idle away on nairaland is not Buhari's fault. He or she is more likely lazy youth.

Those vehicles may just be for their security chiefs and joint task force.

This security issue needs the cooperation of especially our poor neighbouring countries already devastated by these terrorists. To hide behind a moniker and type is the easy part.

The carelessness going on in Libya that made Libya a host to insurgents has already cost her neighbouring country, Chad, her President, it is foolhardy to take any neigbouring country for granted after that incident.
This is investing in your own securities by ensuring that Niger does not become a base for ISWAP, ISIS and Boko Haram.

For those oversabi Buhari and Tinubu haters and bigots who hate anyone not from their region , religion or tribe, investing in securities maybe clueless to you because you do not have enough information or not one of the victims around that region.

You can buy Landcruiser for those who will coordinate and lead the strategy and execution of the security risks as motivation and aid. Just around Lagos here, there are Landcruisers with Nigerian Army, WHO and UN painted on them. I doubt if you have seen them . Perhaps you are suggesting that there is reason for UN, WHO, Nigerian Army to use landcruiser but others can't.
Why do you think they went for Landcrusiers and not Kia? Does it come with tracking devices and bullet proofs etc? Is it for ransom and already tracked or laced with bomb? etc.

Like I stated, most of you do not know about these things but instead of being humble enough to ask , you reach judgement based on that hatred, bigotry and insufficient understanding of the issue you have before you.

Landcruisers for security and security officers is no big deal! Even overseas, it is used by ordinary police patrol let alone being used by service chiefs.
Check my signature for freebies and free stuffs!
I believed you don't know the size of Niger in term of land mass it's bigger than Nigeria and almost twice the size of Texas in USA ,now tell me do you honestly believed you could make any meaningful impact in term of patrolling the area with ten Toyota land cruiser ?
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by ddeola: 2:08am On Aug 04, 2022
His cousins. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by orisa37: 2:15am On Aug 04, 2022
THAT'S A MISGOVERNANCE.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by orisa37: 2:17am On Aug 04, 2022
THAT'S A MISGOVERNANCE.

IT'S A SIN. THE IDEA WILL PERISH IJN AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership / Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom / This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.