Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic (64451 Views)

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic / Modupe Odele: FG Confirms That Mocheivious Was In Kenya On An Expired VISA / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Ray07(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!
Anyone who is able and can not afford 3 square meals yet has time to idle away on nairaland is not Buhari's fault. He or she is more likely lazy youth.

Those vehicles may just be for their security chiefs and joint task force.

This security issue needs the cooperation of especially our poor neighbouring countries already devastated by these terrorists. To hide behind a moniker and type is the easy part.

The carelessness going on in Libya that made Libya a host to insurgents has already cost her neighbouring country, Chad, her President, it is foolhardy to take any neigbouring country for granted after that incident.
This is investing in your own securities by ensuring that Niger does not become a base for ISWAP, ISIS and Boko Haram.

For those oversabi Buhari and Tinubu haters and bigots who hate anyone not from their region , religion or tribe, investing in securities maybe clueless to you because you do not have enough information or not one of the victims around that region.

You can buy Landcruiser for those who will coordinate and lead the strategy and execution of the security risks as motivation and aid. Just around Lagos here, there are Landcruisers with Nigerian Army, WHO and UN painted on them. I doubt if you have seen them . Perhaps you are suggesting that there is reason for UN, WHO, Nigerian Army to use landcruiser but others can't.
Why do you think they went for Landcrusiers and not Kia? Does it come with tracking devices and bullet proofs etc? Is it for ransom and already tracked or laced with bomb? etc.

Like I stated, most of you do not know about these things but instead of being humble enough to ask , you reach judgement based on that hatred, bigotry and insufficient understanding of the issue you have before you.

Landcruisers for security and security officers is no big deal! Even overseas, it is used by ordinary police patrol let alone being used by service chiefs.
Check my signature for freebies and free stuffs!
Shame on you demon.
Shove that useless freebies stuffs of yours down your wife count. Posterity would judge you someday.

5 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by AdedoyinO(f): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Shettima has been selected as VP to ensure the 'good work' continues. APC well done

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by SmartPolician: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Minjim:

This was what I told people on Twitter when Peter Obi supporters almost had me for lunch.

They forgot Nigeria's Big Brother role in Africa.

There's serious inflation in the US now but Biden is till approving billions in aid to Ukraine

Big brother, my foot!

Nigeria is home to the world's highest population of poor people.

Nigerian public schools have been locked for several months and government tells us they cannot afford to pay lecturers.

But you say it's okay to buy SUV for Niger Rep in the name of fighting terrorism.

Stop comparing Nigeria to the United States. What kind of school did you people attend?

3 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Pyhonist: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad
Some people will start crying now but when Nigeria receives aid from the likes of USA and Uk you don’t hear them wail . This is no issue . The only issue I’ve is that The FG should step up security things are really bad .

Oh ok can US government be daft enough to give Nigeria N1.4b to buy luxurious land cruisers to fight insecurity. US government will not lie without sense.

This is lame. I mean this government cannot even use common sense to give us a logical lie.

Please VOTE OUT these APC administration they are too daft and lame to rule this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Authoreety:
How?

Why?

Unto wetin na

I no really understand o...

Nigeria is being ruled by collosal nonces.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by ufuosman(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na God go punish all dis our leaders

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by AdedoyinO(f): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!
Anyone who is able and can not freebies and free stuffs!

May God Almighty run your life and everything that concerns you the way APC and Buhari is running Nigeria and treating the Nigerian people.
Amen!

3 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Homextras: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
A very good reason to impeach this man. But our rubber stamp senate would not. A very valid reason.

4 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by freemanq(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari why

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Sniper101(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
How much is it ASUU is asking for again ?? angry

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by FreeStuffsNG: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
AdedoyinO:

May God Almighty run your life and everything that concerns you the way APC and Buhari is running Nigeria and treating the Nigerian people.
Amen!

Amen. President Buhari is a Patriot who has served Nigeria at the risk of his life and comfort while most of you play, idle away and jest on the social media.

The hatred in you for President Buhari alone will rather make me answer Amen because by their fruits you shall know them. You hide behind a moniker, idle away on social media and hate. That is the best you can do.

I will always support, bless and pray for President Buhari than give rein to bitter hate-filled bigots to destroy this great nation.

Buhari is not the one who raised you to be hateful, bitter and filled with bigotry wink I am just another cyberbully victim of your kind of upbringing
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by dayla(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
This kontry ehn dem never fight insecurity for hre finish nah nigerien dem carry 1.4b dey buy car for mke dem fight insecurity and the same insecurity dey kill ur pipu hre.......tufiakwu for this gov't

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by higgs: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
How do You fight insecurity with land cruiser?

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by valemtech(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please where is buhari from Asking because I don't understand again
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Tooreda: 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Minjim:

This was what I told people on Twitter when Peter Obi supporters almost had me for lunch.

They forgot Nigeria's Big Brother role in Africa.
YyThere's serious inflation in the US now but Biden is till approving billions in aid to Ukraine

Guy you are a nincompoop at best. Are university lecturers on strike in the US at the time US is approving billions in aid to Ukraine? Try and borrow sense naoh. Things are in disarray in Nigeria and Buhari is a complete bastard for squandering taxpayers money in that manner

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Allisgud: 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari don dey prepare his retired home in niger

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Svoboda(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Christistruth00:

FG should build us a Railway to Accra through Cotonou and Lome in Togo too

They are our neighbors as well

And there Securiy threats of smugglers and Pirates on the high seas

There's an ecowas super highway and railway project from badagry thru the aforementioned countries that i think ends in the senegal coast. Its an ecowas project.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Tooreda: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Amen. President Buhari is a Patriot who has served Nigeria at the risk of his life and comfort while most of you play, idle away and jest on the social media.

The hatred in you for President Buhari alone will rather make me answer Amen because by their fruits you shall know them. You hide behind a moniker, idle away on social media and hate. That is the best you can do.

I will always support, bless and pray for President Buhari than give reign to bitter hate-filled bigots to destroy this great nation.

Buhari is not the one who raised you to be hateful, bitter and filled with bigotry wink I am just another cyberbully victim of your kind of upbringing

Another werey u be. Buhari na complete bastard who should be roasted alive. You know what, you belong to the same league too

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Yankiss(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nazgul:
At a time when Universities have been under lock and key for over 150 days because the government said they're broke and cannot afford what ASUU is asking for.

This same government is spending over a billion Naira to purchase vehicles for a country that didn't ask for it.

And yet Nigerian youths who's future this government have totally destroyed to the extent that they can't even afford 2 meals a day are running around the internet like a female dog on heat to campaign for APC.

The same tinubu who imposed this failure on us is the same person they're ready to give their support to. Who did this to the black man?
If you understand the meaning of Boko haram - western education is sinful; you will know why a boko haram government will lock up schools without sympathy.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Johnsonibx(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Is this how we will all be looking without doing something!!!!!!
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Tzar(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is mind boggling!
How Nigerians still tolerate Buhari is the most baffling tragedy of all!
BUHARI’S impeachment is just too late! Nigerians should have gotten rid of this evil man 6.5yrs ago!

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Christistruth00: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Svoboda:

There's an ecowas super highway and railway project from badagry thru the aforementioned countries that i think ends in the senegal coast. Its an ecowas project.

That is so good then the FG should speed it up
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by DukeofUmueri247: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad
Some people will start crying now but when Nigeria receives aid from the likes of USA and Uk you don’t hear them wail . This is no issue . The only issue I’ve is that The FG should step up security things are really bad .
When US and UK were giving us aids,were their varsities on strike?

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
The federal should not forget Cameroon, Benin Republic and of course Chad in their generous gifts to our good neighbors, if possible, let your giving reach Libya too because they’re the reason why banditry is new Birth-name for Nigeria .
Grandpa Tinubu will continue from there. He might even buy warships and give to Libia and Iraq.

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by studentofTruth: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is a money laundering case. Someone is planning for life after office.

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Allisgud: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is what peter obi called wastage of resources in the system

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Elidrisy20: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
It will help in improving security of both countries
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by toujurs: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Most Nigerians are mentally enslaved, just look at the person supported into presidency, it's a shame.

Now, they want to support tinubu. Most of them can't even afford a flat bedroom and parlour. To even pay for transport is problem, you will see a woman lapping three children to school, in a keke.

Una mumu never too much. Suffer no dey tire una

You know the right thing to do, Do it, so your labour won't end up in vain.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:
David Hundeyin is the only journalist in Nigeria. Others are bloggers

That guy is the best I don't care about any other criteria not met. Later some people will open mouth and call him "quack investigative journalist". He deserve an award.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by jclassiq(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:
David Hundeyin is the only journalist in Nigeria. Others are bloggers
No cap.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Fujiyama: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
seyimailbox:
The insecurity we are experiencing in Nigeria is a fallout of the events in Libya. This means Nigeria can be affected by insecurity of other nations. On security, we need the cooperations of our neighbors unfortunately, these neighbors are willing to tackle the cross border insecurity but lack the logistics to do so. That is where Nigeria comes in, to form a symbiotic relationship with the neighbors.

^^^
No.

The Libyan excuse by the government is getting very tiring.

The problem is not a lack of logistics by our neighbours in tackling border insecurity. No. To our neighbours the problem is Nigeria itself. MNJTF commanders of Chadian and Nigerien origin had complained loudly to the press as far back as 2015 that Nigeria is the weak link in this war. The records are there. According to these commanders, MNJTF offensives would lead to boko haram members being flushed out from Chad or Niger, only for them to take refuge in Nigeria, regroup and launch fresh attacks from Nigerian soil. And Nigeria stood by and did nothing.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Dynmyt: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abujason:
Oya, where are the Buharidiots and Tinubidiots. Come and defend your master.
Expensivestuffsng was here earlier

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom / Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership / This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.