Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. (4992 Views)

These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak / Fulani Herdsman Sends Serious Warning To ESN, Says We Are Quiet Because Ofbuhari / The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. by Aloma0147: 6:40am On Aug 04, 2022
Our so call leaders are not from this country… I swear to God, only Jonathan is the real citizen of this nation
Re: I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. by tarantino1: 7:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Your president said he has cousins and other relatives in Niger na. Fulani no know country, na tribe there Sabi and that's why he never condemned the actions of the herdsmen.

But Nigeria criticism of their current president na just for show. If it was possible for him to run again, I bet my two balls say he go still win am.

Re: I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. by UptownVibes(m): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Nigerians likes suffering. Until they stand to say no to these thieves and killers called politicians.. Nothing will ever work in this country.. Too many thieves in government and they have senseless followers all over. Some are on this thread now defending them.. Fools!
Re: I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. by Buziness101: 7:59am On Aug 04, 2022
cybertruss:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-defends-n1-15bn-vehicles-purchase-for-niger-republic/%3famp

While citizens are suffering they purchased 10 vehicles for another country. Is our president actually from Nigeria. The other day they built railway line to Niger Republic. Now they bought cars for Niger Republic and our senators are silent.

I don't understand ooo

My brother the answer is simple... Niger republic is Fulani and your president is Fulani... U Gerrit now.... if U don't Gerrit then forget about it
Re: I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. by Mr2wealth: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2022
cybertruss:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-defends-n1-15bn-vehicles-purchase-for-niger-republic/%3famp

While citizens are suffering they purchased 10 vehicles for another country. Is our president actually from Nigeria. The other day they built railway line to Niger Republic. Now they bought cars for Niger Republic and our senators are silent.

I don't understand ooo

When will you understand that most people found in the North East are either from Niger and Tchad Republic. The so called senators from that end too are not left out! angry
Mind you, half of those who registered for the just concluded voters card registration are from these neighbouring countries. shocked
Re: I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. by Didijiji: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Dem be Nigerians before?
Re: I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. by ZombieTAMER: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2022
Michelle70:
read my comment again and get my point.
I am against the whitewashing as campaign strategy.
if u want to campaign for ur candidate, do it right.
Most Obi supporters campaign strategy is to attack Tinubu, same goes with Tinubu supporters

Buhari is APc and APc is Tinubu
There's no different between Buhari and Tinubu

The country is in a deep mess today because of Tinubu..

Why wouldn't the suffering masses, the undergraduate sitting idle at home, the unemployed graduate, etc attack their oppressors
Re: I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. by Michelle70(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Buhari is APc and APc is Tinubu
There's no different between Buhari and Tinubu

The country is in a deep mess today because of Tinubu..

Why wouldn't the suffering masses, the undergraduate sitting idle at home, the unemployed graduate, etc attack their oppressors
if u had attacked Nigerian politicians as a whole, i would have snubbed him but u were selective in ur approach so i am asking this question

peter Obi was a governor for eight years, Tinubu was also a governor, now which of them was a better leader?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Count Me Out Of Abia Assembly Crisis - Hon. Erondu / Presidential Debate: Okotie Slams NEDG Over Snub / Video Of Abubakar Shekau’s Interrogation Before He Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.