Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down (20099 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Malory: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2022
PenSniper:

You are a greater scum. Leave his family mstrt out of it. You people are too intolerant of opposing views and too uncouth. Learn to be civil for once.
Evil man. Stop supporting evil because of bitter politics. If your father abandoned your mother and your siblings for another woman when you were kid will you be here spewing trash? Maybe you are Reno's kind. You might have abandoned your family too for a hooker hence the reason why you are here defending Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Okoroawusa: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Sam cool down.... what they couldn't do to Reno they can't do to you.

Deep down in my people's hearts we know Obi doesn't have what it takes to win 2023 election but just as we ran with the idea that Kanu was going to bring Biafra so are my tribesmen running with this even when deep in our hearts we know that Kanu doesn't have what it takes to bring Biafra.

Please bear with my tribesmen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by rolams(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Masturbator2020:

How about the man who throw the first stone? Why rubbishing obi's name unprovoked? You are a real fool. Mumu man

Your father is a fool.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by rolams(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2022
Simplythebest:
Are in support of the man called Sam writing Obituary and putting Peter Obi picture. Pls what did Obituary mean?

No. That's totally wrong. That's out of politics.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by rolams(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Threat? Are you not a threat already to your self and all Nigerians? For trying to bring in a buhari 2.0?

I am not a member of any political party. I only comment on what I see. I will decide on who to vote when the time comes.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by DeGLORIOUS: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2022
Omokekere is just struggling to remain relevant. He is a drowning man clinching over any story to sustain is relevance. If he's a man , let him come back home and rant
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Simplythebest: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2022
Thanks and pls what do u have to tell the man and even the news paper he belong.
rolams:

No. That's totally wrong. That's out of politics.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Diligence: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2022
SWAN Song!

Dear Obidients and Yusefuls: Don't ever be cowed by these brutes.

Remember what Aisha Yusufu said: If they go low you, too, go low, but afterwards come up and wash just to let them know you don't belong there..."

Take Back Your Country is an ACTION Charge...

If Sam Omatseye, If Reno Omockery, if Osho Bobo, and if others who are hiding, show up, give them enof dosage of their own prescription; las las, they will ' get healed'

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
ThisIsOurChance

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by rolams(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Zionmdde:

Example kee u there
Hypocrites. Carry ur message to ur god oluomo and his boys rather

This the biggest problem you guys have. What's my business with Oluomo or whatever here. If anybody tells you the truth now, it means the person is a Tinubu or other candidates supporter right? Not so. You guys are not wise at all.

I have never been a party man in my life. I vote candidate base on credibility. Either the candidate win or lose, I don't care. Just to fulfill my right. In a situation where I don't have candidate, I stay away from polling unit.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Zionmdde: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2022
rolams:

This the biggest problem you guys have. What's my business with Oluomo or whatever here. If anybody tells you the truth now, it means the person is a Tinubu or other candidates supporter right? Not so. You guys are not wise at all.

I have never been a party man in my life. I vote candidate base on credibility. Either the candidate win or lose, I don't care. Just to fulfill my right. In a situation where I don't have candidate, I stay away from polling unit.
Then stay ur Lane
Why should obidients keep quiet when an idiot is calling their candidate Obituary, when Tinubu's agberos are trying to stop them from registering to vote. So as a hypocrite you don't see those things abi.

Just dey ur dey abeg
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by rolams(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2022
Simplythebest:
Thanks and pls what do u have to tell the man and even the news paper he belong.

It should be retracted and apology should follow.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by rolams(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2022
Zionmdde:

Then stay ur Lane
Why should obidients keep quiet when an idiot is calling their candidate Obituary, when Tinubu's agberos are trying to stop them from registering to vote. So as a hypocrite you don't see those things abi.

Just dey ur dey abeg

Your Mumu too much!
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by membranus: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Throwback:
It is really bad.

IPOBocrazy is the greatest threat to our democracy.

They are still suffering in the SouthEast for allowing IPOBocrazy to fester.

Not even Saint Peter Obi or the Christian Bishops could dare utter a word against IPOB.

Till now everyone talks the same way, walks the same way, laugh the same way, and are forced to abuse the same way to avoid being labelled that name that can destroy.

Efulefu / Saboteur

That is the dividend of IPOBocrazy.

We must avoid this affliction from becoming a national pandemic. Let us quarantine it within the SouthEast and rehabilitate the youths there as previously advocated by the SouthEast Governors who know better.

Say no to IPOBocrazy and its zombiedient advocates.

Naija no be SouthEast.

Supported, until they learn manners.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Zionmdde: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2022
rolams:

Your Mumu too much!
That's what made me discover your mother
Should I tell you about her?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Eniitankorede: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Massiveglory:
Reno how do you bring someone who is down, down again. Do you want to bury him?
Mr Sam is so down already. Just leave him there.

IPOB spotted!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Great2017: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2022
rolams:

This is another example. Don't worry, we shall see at the end.
Who is suffering now? Who will suffer for the wrong choices? Learn to see the bigger picture.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Eniitankorede: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Malory:
Ok we've heard you Reno but tell us why you abandoned your legally married wife and three innocent children including twin boys for an Ethiopian hooker whom you impregnated. Those children from your legally married wife will never forgive you for the horrible ordeal you have subjugated them to. You are a randy evil man without morals and decorum. A scum of the earth.

Another IPOB spotted!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Hushbingo: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Reno IQ too low for my liking... I wonder y people still follow him.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Eniitankorede: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Malory:
What an incoherent and disjointed gibberish devoid of logic. Imagine what a grown up man is writing on a public forum. I weep for your parents.

See another IPOB. My job is to spot them this morning lol.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by membranus: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Sam cool down.... what they couldn't do to Reno they can't do to you.

Deep down in my people's hearts we know Obi doesn't have what it takes to win 2023 election but just as we ran with the idea that Kanu was going to bring Biafra so are my tribesmen running with this even when deep in our hearts we know that Kanu doesn't have what it takes to bring Biafra.

Please bear with my tribesmen.

Okay oo!. But your tribesmen are shooting themselves in the legs with their bitter campaign for PO.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by rolams(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Lashist:

Lol...wetin you wan see at the end?? If tinubu win, will he make you a minister?? cheesy wont you suffer same thing every average person suffers?? Will they sell fuel to you urchins at a different rate because you are BATified?? Or will bandits leave you alone once they know you are BATified and kill others?? use your head...at the end, you will see same shege others will see cheesy

Where did I mention Tinubu? Who told you I am supporting a candidate?

I only comment base on the reactions but what the editor did was totally wrong.

Pls read carefully before any comment.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by MrUchenna1(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2022
article entitled ‘Obituary''

no peace for the wicked
you can't stop a moving train, go and verify

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Malory: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2022
Eniitankorede:

See another IPOB. My job is to spot them this morning lol.
IPOB gives you joy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by rolams(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Great2017:

Who is suffering now? Who will suffer for the wrong choices? Learn to see the bigger picture.

You are not getting the meaning of my response. Go read am well pls!
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by rolams(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2022
MrUchenna1:
article entitled ‘Obituary''

no peace for the wicked
you can't stop a moving train, go and verify

It's wrong
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Verysmart101: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Throwback:
It is really bad.

Not even Saint Peter Obi or the Christian Bishops could dare utter a word against IPOB.

Till now everyone talks the same way, walks the same way, laugh the same way, and are forced to abuse the same way to avoid being labelled that name that can destroy.

Efulefu / Saboteur

We must avoid this affliction from becoming a national pandemic. Let us quarantine it within the SouthEast and rehabilitate the youths there as previously advocated by the SouthEast Governors who know better.

But Bandits,herdersmen,boko haram are dividends of our democracy and are wonderful for us right? Nicompoot pig like you

Naija no be SouthEast.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Simplythebest: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2022
But am sure he will never do that and they will justify it more and do worst than that. This country is really something else God will deliver us. Thanks for ur honesty and being a good citizen of this country by not supporting evil.
rolams:

It should be retracted and apology should follow.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Verysmart101: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Throwback post=115359137]It is really bad.

Efulefu / Saboteur

But Bandits,herdersmen,boko haram are dividends of our democracy and are wonderful for us right? Nicompoot pig like you

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2022
rolams:
Threat and use of abusive words can't be separated from the obidients. This is seriously de-marketing Peter Obi. I don't know what you guys do gain from it. Not everybody will align with your candidate immediately you give them the message. You still have 7 months to talk to people.

You presume you're talking to sane people? It's not just an ipob thing. Yeebos are raised to be uncouth, insulting, undiplomatic cunts in the name of "we say it the way it is without fearing anybody". They don't know the difference between bravery and stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down by rolams(m): 8:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Simplythebest:
But am sure he will never do that and they will justify it more and do worst than that. This country is really something else God will deliver us. Thanks for ur honesty and being a good citizen of this country by not supporting evil.

That is the situation we find ourselves. Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye / Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.