Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole (467 Views)

Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by hasanayomide3: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx7lorzKlz0

The Director-General of the All Progressives Congress, APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu campaign organisation, Adams Oshiomole said he will come after supporters of Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of Labour Party should they come after him.

Oshiomole made this assertion while speaking in an interview on The Morning Show of Arise News on Wednesday.

The former APC national chairman had argued that most of the presidential candidates, who had spoken have not sufficiently, in most cases, addressed how they are going to address the issues that Nigeria is confronted with as a nation.

Oshiomole singled Obi out, saying the Labour Party candidate got away with intriguing several intriguing questions put across to him.

He said, “Obi was asked how, and he said, “It’s a secret.”

When told that supporters of Obi will come after him if he criticises their candidate, Oshiomole swiftly replied, “I will come after them.”

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Lovelive: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Obidients are always Obidient. They don't go after anyone who doesn't in anyway or manner misbehave towards PO-ssible.

Advice *
Adam O. Just be Obident and save yourself for trouble.
Note: Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Me and I remain Obidient without structures .

hasanayomide3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx7lorzKlz0

The Director-General of the All Progressives Congress, APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu campaign organisation, Adams Oshiomole said he will come after supporters of Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of Labour Party should they come after him.

Oshiomole made this assertion while speaking in an interview on The Morning Show of Arise News on Wednesday.

The former APC national chairman had argued that most of the presidential candidates, who had spoken have not sufficiently, in most cases, addressed how they are going to address the issues that Nigeria is confronted with as a nation.

Oshiomole singled Obi out, saying the Labour Party candidate got away with intriguing several intriguing questions put across to him.

He said, “Obi was asked how, and he said, “It’s a secret.”

When told that supporters of Obi will come after him if he criticises their candidate, Oshiomole swiftly replied, “I will come after them.”

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by awoniyi1236(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin Baba want make dem disgrace am again, baba no see EDO control grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Karlovich: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
embarassed Druggie will realize that Nigeria is not Lagos state next year. The same way he was disgraced in Edo and Osun is the same way his evil party will be nailed to the coffin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Typicool8(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lol who wan come after this frog eyed mugu

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by danjumaisah: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Adams oshiomole is a shameless man.
Kokoro head without sincerity because of money.
If you are not Obidient you're lost.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by dangerousd071: 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
I thought that Adam Oshiomole have sense. He is a complete disappointment

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by favourobaro90: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
You that was disgraced in Edo state making noise. You are 100% afraid of Buhari and can not condemn any of his actions shame on you Osho pikin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Steven809: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
The lord rebuke you enemies of Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by raheemislamiyah: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Adams oshiomole is a shameless man.
Kokoro head without sincerity because of money.
If you are not Obidient you're lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Satguru: 1:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Come out to vote on election Day and also protect Ur votes from BATS
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by afbstrategies: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Satguru:
Come out to vote on election Day and also protect Ur votes from BATS

Your mumu is still changing your worn-out tire in Mile 2 grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by afbstrategies: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Vote Asiwaju 2023. He is the only hope!

The only hope for motor park touts shocked

(1) (Reply)

Video: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Lafia Nasarawa State / This Is Not Your Time, Dino Melaye Dismisses ‘frenzy’ About Obi / Peter Obi Dey Do Juju? Abi Na Charm Man Him Be? See As People Wey Attack Am Dey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.