Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship (24388 Views)

11-year-old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-assisted Scholarship / "I Want To Pay His Fees": Professor Searches For 14yr Old Boy Who's Maths Genius / 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by bizzibodi(m): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Born in d wrong region,wrong country, disadvantage gender,I pray she end well.

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2022
Ladygbola:
When will they marry her out because that's what the Northerns are good at. They hardly add anything reasonable to the economy other than their large number and high libido that produces irresponsible children.
This maths genius should be cross examined because nothing good comes from the North other than Almajiri's.
Maybe her score was based on the quota system......God may we not be deceived.....

Too much hate!

This same tribe you insulting have used their minimal education and enlightenment to dominate your generation in last 6 decades.

You insult them, but they own you!

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Guyman01: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2022
Apexmoh:
Hausa-Fulani will forever be greater than the other two satanic trides. Upon all the lies they crafted against us, we're still dominating, we're still making break-throughs, we're still conquering.

There's no tribe in Nigeria called Hausa/Fulani, its Fulanis that use that term, I have never seen any real Bahaushe using that political connotation by referring to himself as Hausa/Fulani.

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Ladygbola(f): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Too much hate!

This same tribe you insulting have used their minimal education and enlightenment to dominate your generation in last 6 decades.

You insult them, but they own you!

You are the most stuupiiid thing I have ever come across on a Thursday morning.

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2022
Ladygbola:

You are the most stuupiiid thing I have ever come across on a Thursday morning.

The truth I told you.

Go and verify

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Toktee(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Saratu’s arithmetic prowess recently went viral on social media platforms, with her ability to quickly provide mathematical solutions attracting the admiration of many.

https://gazettengr.com/11-year-old-kano-maths-genius-gets-world-bank-assisted-scholarship/
Terrorists up North will never hate America and the west for this.. grin shebi them say western education is Haram yet patami, bandits and Boko Haram etc, are using mobile phone.

Hypocrites.

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by HeavenVGate: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Apexmoh:
Hausa-Fulani will forever be greater than the other two satanic trides. Upon all the lies they crafted against us, we're still dominating, we're still making break-throughs, we're still conquering.
I want to be seen your regional on my TV not physically. Fight your elder to let us go out separate WAYS.

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by jumper524(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Ladygbola:
When will they marry her out because that's what the Northerns are good at. They hardly add anything reasonable to the economy other than their large number and high libido that produces irresponsible children.
This maths genius should be cross examined because nothing good comes from the North other than Almajiri's.
Maybe her score was based on the quota system......God may we not be deceived.....
sadist, can never see anything good from the great north. Keep hating till the table completely turns.
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Ladygbola(f): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2022
tsephanyah:
hey. bigot if it's in the south you lowlife have already raped her. Fcking hypocrites. You will be either dirty smelly Afonja christians who are skull miners and shit inside their bedroom, sacrifice their mum and rape their siblings for ritual. Or the child factory products, fcking thugs and lowlife terrorists. Either ways you're cursed I hereby cursed you in the name of almighty Allah May you never find peace in your life. May Allah destroy you slowly. I pray you never amount to anything good and be a shame to your family. Ameen.

You are the most irrelevant thing I have ever come across in my entire life. When you talk of baby factory an average unreasonable and good for nothing northern woman who is good as death is having over 7+ children. Have you actually check on the real baby factory
So iddiot, before you open your mouth and talk about baby factory get your facts right before you and prophet Muhammad will burn in hell....

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Lovenorth: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2022
Ladygbola:
Shut up you Obi's supporter
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Ladygbola(f): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2022
jumper524:
sadist, can never see anything good from the great north. Keep hating till the table completely turns.

The only thing North produces are the Almajiri's... nothing else. The last time, I went there I was only communicating with dead bodies that are alive in the land of the living. I just pity the 1914 mistake....... So I don't regard you guys as a living humans at all.

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Ladygbola(f): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Apexmoh:

Another mad man spotted on a Thursday morning. Pls visit the psychiatrist you need medical evaluation ASAP...

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by FoolishBoy419: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Ladygbola:

Another uncaged baby factory product on the loose again. I don't know whether it's Meth or the effect of human meat consumption that is making these born-criminals behave like idiots on such a good Thursday morning. Did you forget to take your drugs or were you too busy trying to sacrifice your children for rituals as your people love to do?

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by aklion: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Impressive.
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by yommen: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Apexmoh:

I laugh in chinko language. I guess you know you dominate in anything that brings backwardness to Nigeria. What breakthrough have you made other than break through kuje prison? What breakthrough? Oga go and sit down abeg. Do you know the number of southerners that set high-flying records for Nigeria globally. Do you know how many southerners have won medals for Nigeria in the ongoing common wealth games? The only thing you have is political power which you haven't even been able to use to better the lot of your people. You had better relocate to South and come be part of success stories
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by farukg2(m): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2022
Shollyjay90:
It's better they take tha girl out of that place so that she might continue her education before they hijack her and marry her to a Fulani man.
How is that your problem? This story does not deserve such negative response.

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Ladygbola(f): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

Another uncaged baby factory product on the loose again. I don't know whether it's Meth or the effect of human meat consumption that is making these born-criminals behave like idiots on such a good Thursday morning. Did you forget to take your drugs or were you too busy trying to sacrifice your children for rituals as your people love to do?

There is no doubt that you guys are dispositionally disingenuous - good in playing to the gallery/kowtowing, sententiousness, backstabbing, and hypocrisy and are universally known for it - but mistaking and equating it to wisdom/diplomacy like you have done here and as it is always the case among almost all of you and the naive outsiders are not only amusing but irritating.

Yes, being dispositionally disingenuous can always help anyone/group to some level of servile success and peace, but it always makes things worse generally and in the long run; for example, the mess Nigeria has become from independence to date, no thanks to you guys because of this same attitude.

The real wise honestly knows that it is better having and associating with the alacritous and expressive - which is easily seen as confrontational and mistaken for an enemy by the naive - than the disingenuous - which is usually subtle yet always a frenemy

Iddiot know the real baby factory of Nigeria....

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Shollyjay90(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2022
farukg2:
How is that your problem? This story does not deserve such negative response.
A Fulani man spotted

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by FireUpNow(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2022
I love intelligent people. Congrats girl.i don't care wherever she is from. Baby girl pursue your dream as a fellow Mathematician.
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Apexmoh: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Ladygbola:

Another mad man spotted on a Thursday morning. Pls visit the psychiatrist you need medical evaluation ASAP...
All these insults for your papa. I guess you'll never make it to heaven.
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by twilliamx(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2022
Hope this will inspire the northerners to embrace girl child education
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by twilliamx(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2022
Apexmoh:
All these insults for your papa. I guess you'll never make it to heaven.

Assistant God... Well done....
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by tsephanyah(f): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2022
Ladygbola:

You are the most irrelevant thing I have ever come across in my entire life. When you talk of baby factory an average unreasonable and good for nothing northern woman who is good as death is having over 7+ children. Have you actually check on the real baby factory
So iddiot, before you open your mouth and talk about baby factory get your facts right before you and prophet Muhammad will burn in hell....
you're done. You are been cursed. Just remember this day this moment how your life will turn so bad.
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Ladygbola(f): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Apexmoh:
All these insults for my papa? My papa deserves it. I guess l will never make it to heaven.

You see your life!!!!!what a wasted 9 months.
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Burgerlomo: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2022
Congratulations young girl cool
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by FoolishBoy419: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2022
tsephanyah:
you're done. You are been cursed. Just remember this day this moment how your life will turn so bad.

Honestly, i can understand that We love bashing ourselves in this forum but I couldn't believe she could show such hatred to a young girl. People like that waste of sperm wouldn't mind killing people. For real. If she had a chance, she would strangle the girl and bury her corpse somewhere.

How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? / How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! / English Word For The Yoruba Word "IREGUN"