Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship (24382 Views)

11-year-old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-assisted Scholarship / "I Want To Pay His Fees": Professor Searches For 14yr Old Boy Who's Maths Genius / 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by ismodiwa(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Ladygbola:
When will they marry her out because that's what the Northerns are good at. They hardly add anything reasonable to the economy other than their large number and high libido that produces irresponsible children.
This maths genius should be cross examined because nothing good comes from the North other than Almajiri's.
Maybe her score was based on the quota system......God may we not be deceived.....

Hater, y can't your sister
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by darkstar6971(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Ladygbola:
When will they marry her out because that's what the Northerns are good at. They hardly add anything reasonable to the economy other than their large number and high libido that produces irresponsible children.
This maths genius should be cross examined because nothing good comes from the North other than Almajiri's.
Maybe her score was based on the quota system......God may we not be deceived.....
tribalism spotted here Alaye grin grin
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Otunski: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Apexmoh:
Hausa-Fulani will forever be greater than the other two satanic trides. Upon all the lies they crafted against us, we're still dominating, we're still making break-throughs, we're still conquering.

Idiot.
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by NOwazobia: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
tsephanyah:
that's how they're. We're lucky we are the one rulling over them if not they'll do worse. I'm just hoping something bad to happen in this country and they'll see how really weak they're
You have always been a fool on this forum, a bigot, and an offline and online terrorist/bandit.

You don't even deserve to talk where sane humans are talking... Your post and comments are always tribal and dumb...

Only a dumb fool like the person you are replying to will take you seriously.

On the little lad, she has done nothing special than what most kids have been doing in the south but seems special because you can seldom see anything good from the North.

Another reason for the scholarship is to protect her from your pedophile fathers, and your pedophile brain.

After this girl, the next genius from the north may take another 10yrs if not more than to find... So, you can see that your region is barren, even in leadership ideas. Evidence is Buhari. cool
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by AngelicBeing: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
anonimi:

grin grin

Because you asked for it, I have generously obliged.
Gondola the dollar thieving governor, anonimi has discredited your entire political career online,anonimi says that you are a dollar criminal, send Hisbah police to arrest anonimi at plot 75, anonimi close off Lekki phase 1, house 450, in Lagos shocked

1 Like

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Apexmoh: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Otunski:

Idiot.
You mean ur father. I swear u be bad boy
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Dadadididacontr: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ladygbola:

Stupidity is a disease, get mental evaluation ASAP.
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Carlylepneuma: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ladygbola:
yet they out shine u southerners on every level,and wt are the southerners even good at? Ashawo, abortion , yahoo yahoo frauds armed robbery lazy youth that extort/exploit innocent people of there hard earns. U are here spewing trash u are nothing but a pained miserable gorgon. Go to YouTube and search her name u will see for u self instead of relying on nairaland info only...

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by tsephanyah(f): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
NOwazobia:
You have always been a fool on this forum, a bigot, and an offline and online terrorist/bandit.

You don't even deserve to talk where sane humans are talking... Your post and comments are always tribal and dumb...

Only a dumb fool like the person you are replying to will take you seriously.

On the little lad, she has done nothing special than what most kids have been doing in the south but seems special because you can seldom see anything good from the North.

Another reason for the scholarship is to protect her from your pedophile fathers, and your pedophile brain.

After this girl, the next genius from the north may take another 10yrs if not more than to find... So, you can see that your region is barren, even in leadership ideas. Evidence is Buhari. cool

fcking lowlifes. So what? Now you're claiming you're more intelligent and genius than your fellow Africans. Y'all lowlife always get angry when the white call you monkeys. I believe you people are inferior. Fcking thugs go steal some shit grin
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Lekison(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ladygbola:
This what Nairaland has become. A safe haven for tribal bigots and animals.
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Sleekfingers: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
foreshore:

I hope the mathematical calculation is not in Hausa abi na fulfulde

Which language the Chinese, Japanese set take learn and write mathematics?

As a matter of fact, most students will do far more better in school , if they use their mother tongues to teach them.
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by aulaka: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
I'm an Almajiri, s proud one for that matter sef,. To this Marry this girl they hungry me,.. I need her as second wife, I want to cross breed her math gene with my Biology gene.

Ladygbola:
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Ladygbola(f): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
aulaka:
I'm an Almajiri, s proud one for that matter sef,. To this Marry this girl they hungry me,.. I need her as second wife, I want to cross breed her math gene with my Biology gene.

Lol....My hand no dey ooooo.
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by NOwazobia: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
tsephanyah:
fcking lowlifes. So what? Now you're claiming you're more intelligent and genius than your fellow Africans. Y'all lowlife always get angry when the white call you monkeys. I believe you people are inferior. Fcking thugs go steal some shit grin
It was your kind the white saw that made them tag the blacks, monkey.

Low-life bandits and terrorists like you who live on sucking on the blood of their fellow blacks and kidnapping and raping women and kids while smashing your head on the floor in the worship of your pedophile, blood-sucking god that worms and ants have consumed and rubbish his flesh and his bone lying lifeless and lonely under the cold soil.

Tueh!
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by tsephanyah(f): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
NOwazobia:
It was your kind the white saw that made them tag the blacks, monkey.

Low-life bandits and terrorists like you who live on sucking on the blood of their fellow blacks and kidnapping and raping women and kids while smashing your head on the floor in the worship of your pedophile, blood-sucking god that worms and ants have consumed and rubbish his flesh and his bone lying lifeless and lonely under the cold soil.

Tueh!
fcking negro. Go away dirty thug
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Fujiyama: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ladygbola:

^^^
A very very poor attempt at trolling. You need to try harder!

You can do it!
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Fujiyama: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
DrChukki:
An out of school child today anywhere in Nigeria is a threat to all of us tomorrow...
^^^
Very true.

1 Like

Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by Fujiyama: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Which language the Chinese, Japanese set take learn and write mathematics?
As a matter of fact, most students will do far more better in school , if they use their mother tongues to teach them.
^^^
School them.
Re: Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship by forgiveness: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
tsephanyah:
that's how they're. We're lucky we are the one rulling over them if not they'll do worse. I'm just hoping something bad to happen in this country and they'll see how really weak they're

grin Please, don't pray for that. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Nigerian University Made It To The Top 1000 Universities In The World / Why Church Universities Are Expensive / How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.