Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,172 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

I Get Angry When I Hear Tinubu Developed Lagos,so He Can As Well Develop Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Get Angry When I Hear Tinubu Developed Lagos,so He Can As Well Develop Nigeria (474 Views)

FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Angry When I Hear Tinubu Developed Lagos,so He Can As Well Develop Nigeria by RealLagosBoy: 5:20am On Aug 04, 2022
This is one of the dumbest thing i hate to hear.

So because Pele won 3 World Cups with Brasil they should include him in their Qatar 2022 squad. If Pele can do it in 1958, 1962 and 1970 he can as well do it in 2022.

My father worked in the banking industry in the late 80's during the time of typewritting machine and he performed exceptionally well.

Can the bank even dream of bringing him back in this era of computers and smartphones?

Age is one of the factors that determines ones output for a particular task including mental and physical tasks.

If age isn't important why does people retire from public service when they reach a certain age?

3 Likes

Re: I Get Angry When I Hear Tinubu Developed Lagos,so He Can As Well Develop Nigeria by limeta(f): 5:27am On Aug 04, 2022
One would have thought with Buhari a lesson was learnt
Na lie evil people full every where
Some people are not going anywhere in this life
Their own is to hold others down .

2 Likes

Re: I Get Angry When I Hear Tinubu Developed Lagos,so He Can As Well Develop Nigeria by galaxy2020(m): 5:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Only zombies believe that assertions.....

1 Like

Re: I Get Angry When I Hear Tinubu Developed Lagos,so He Can As Well Develop Nigeria by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:38am On Aug 04, 2022
That assertions was only spoken in lagos and by his supporters. fashola developed lagos not tinubu, go and check oshodi in times of tinubu and oshodi in times of fashola, the differences is clear.

1 Like

Re: I Get Angry When I Hear Tinubu Developed Lagos,so He Can As Well Develop Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 5:50am On Aug 04, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
This is one of the dumbest thing i hate to hear.

So because Pele won 3 World Cups with Brasil they should include him in their Qatar 2022 squad. If Pele can do it in 1958, 1962 and 1970 he can as well do it in 2022.

My father worked in the banking industry in the late 80's during the time of typewritting machine and he performed exceptionally well.

Can the bank even dream of bringing him back in this era of computers and smartphones?

Age is one of the factors that determines ones output for a particular task including mental and physical tasks.

If age isn't important why does people retire from public service when they reach a certain age?

I like conditions like you presented here. I will answer you.

You don't need black belt in judo to perform as a president, but you do need to think and strategize like a computer to fit in that office and excel.

So delete Pele from example, not a good comparison.

There is difference between knowledge and skill. Knowledge is what you know, skill is what you do to apply the knowledge.

Your dad has lost skill when typewriter was replaced with computer. This does not mean his knowledge is lost, even in age.
Re: I Get Angry When I Hear Tinubu Developed Lagos,so He Can As Well Develop Nigeria by Owontime: 5:51am On Aug 04, 2022
Go to court
Re: I Get Angry When I Hear Tinubu Developed Lagos,so He Can As Well Develop Nigeria by Bobloco: 5:54am On Aug 04, 2022
To them, there was no Lagos State before Tinubu became governor

Please don't take those Agbadorites and jagabandits serious
Re: I Get Angry When I Hear Tinubu Developed Lagos,so He Can As Well Develop Nigeria by fman(m): 6:08am On Aug 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

You don't need black belt in judo to perform as a president, but you do need to think and strategize like a computer to fit in that office and excel.

There is difference between knowledge and skill. Knowledge is what you know, skill is what you do to apply the knowledge.

Your dad has lost skill when typewriter was replaced with computer. This does not mean his knowledge is lost, even in age.
I love the way you critically analysed
His comments.
But you will have to understand that an ancient knowledge becomes obsolete in modern days...
That is to say it needs upgrade..

And moreover...
Skill no dey die
But knowledge can fade away...

2 Likes

Re: I Get Angry When I Hear Tinubu Developed Lagos,so He Can As Well Develop Nigeria by uthlaw: 6:30am On Aug 04, 2022
He developed Lagos or not isn't our business... We are voting for PETER ADEWALE OBI!

2 Likes

Re: I Get Angry When I Hear Tinubu Developed Lagos,so He Can As Well Develop Nigeria by RealLagosBoy: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Even though my dad still have the knowledge of how banking industry operates in the late 80's doesn't make him fit to work as a bank staff in 2022.

The kind of cyber crimes banks are combating now were not experienced during his time.

Alot of things have changed.

There is no amount of training my father will undergo now that will make him more proficient than the present day bankers who are currently in the system.

The kind of security and economic challenges that Nigeria is currently facing wasn't the same in 1999.
Re: I Get Angry When I Hear Tinubu Developed Lagos,so He Can As Well Develop Nigeria by princepeter566: 7:08am On Aug 04, 2022
Affliction shall not rise the third time because, buhari has risen twice.
Aso rock is not a place for retirement of old drug dealers.
Re: I Get Angry When I Hear Tinubu Developed Lagos,so He Can As Well Develop Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Even though my dad still have the knowledge of how banking industry operates in the late 80's doesn't make him fit to work as a bank staff in 2022.

The kind of cyber crimes banks are combating now were not experienced during his time.

Alot of things have changed.

There is no amount of training my father will undergo now that will make him more proficient than the present day bankers who are currently in the system.

The kind of security and economic challenges that Nigeria is currently facing wasn't the same in 1999.

When you were little you probably used lego blocks and tiles to assemble objects. I have not seen the blocks in a while but Im sure they exist online. If i put you infront of a computer to assemble an object using virtual lego pieces, can you? Yes, you will. Reason is because you had knowledge of what to do with the pieces, whether they exist as physical blocks or virtual pieces is immaterial. So when they test you for IQ, this is what they scope for, your thought process to successfully get around obstacles.

Harvard admission interview gives you a series of subject areas and test your intelligence. They can give a question on interstellar objects to a person that is applying to study economics. Now you begin to wonder what economics has to do with interstellar space.

They want to see how you process and reason through obstacles and challenges. They are not looking for an answer on quantum relationships. grin

They can give you question on pathology to a student applying to study law. grin. He or she doesn't need to know biology science, but can they think critically, what is their thought process like?

In corporate world it used to be you had to be subject matter in an area of production or service you are hired to lead. Not any more, you just need to know how to lead people, the employees under you will complete tasks to get business rolling.

Tinubu has proven time after time he is a good people leader and he has an all around expertise of social development and economic excellence. He doesn't need to run a mile or get in the ring with mike tyson to prove fitness. He has people under him that are physically fit to run 10miles if you want, or spar with tyson, even at the risk of loosing couple of teeth. cheesy

What Tinubu does best is lead, innovate and excel with compassion. Look at how many people Tinubu has turned from a nobody to somebody. Wouldn't you want Tinubu to intervene in your own life and elevate your success into prominence? We all do. We may not have the direct access to him to be blessed in such magnitude but we can bring him in as President and WE ALL get a taste of blessing under him. Buhari got his, Osinbajo got his, many many ministers under Buhari got theirs. Many Governors, present and past got theirs, many Senators and Reps got theirs, many State Commissioners got theirs, it is our turn, WE THE PEOPLE to get ours.

Awa L'Okan! grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Tinubu?? / So SS Seaports Are Only Good For Crude Oil And Gas? / January 2023 Broom Burning In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.