Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court (1742 Views)

My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Abusinesswoman, Asiata Oladejo, has told a Mapo Grade A Customary Court, in Ibadan, to grant her divorce on grounds that her estranged husband, Abidemi, was undependable and abandoned her to the mercy of armed robbers. Oladejo made the submission, yesterday, in her counter argument in the divorce suit filed by her husband.

”My Lord, I am yet to recover from the shock I experienced when a gang of thieves raided our house. ”He hid in the toilet, leaving me to pant in front of the armed robbers, who terrorised the entire residents of the house.

“My lord, when the thieves arrived at around 1am. on that night, my husband was nowhere to be found to defend the children and I. “Unknown to me, he hid in the toilet. He only came out when they had gone. My husband wanted us to continue living in that house,” she said.

She said that she begged him to rent another apartment, but he refused. She accused him of being a habitual womaniser.
Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Romanoff(f): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Rotfl.

Comrade cannot can o.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Femifasola: 6:50am On Aug 04, 2022
Hahahahahaha. This one de somehow oo

Thank God you all are still alive. Sometime armed robbers are threatened by male figures, it may have even been an advantage he wasn't around bc they would have been no how he would use his bare hands to save you. He would have been killed and you would have married another man still.

He's a wise man cheesy cheesy cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2022
i laugh in swahili, that man nah coward. but the wife should take it easy nah.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Biafranodogwu55: 6:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Local man cannot come and kill himself grin

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by dawnomike(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2022
So wrong of the man... But really, you can never tell what you'd do in such situation except you have been in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by GamalNasser: 6:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Femifasola:
Hahahahahaha. This one de somehow oo

Thank God you all are still alive. Sometime armed robbers are threatened by male figures, it may have even been an advantage he wasn't around bc they would have been no how he would use his bare hands to save you. He would have been killed and you would have married another man still.

He's a wise man cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very wise man

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by OVB123: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2022
The man is not fit to be a man, father and husband. He is a coward. How can you run away from your family, when they needed you most to defend them against external aggressors? Mtcheeew!
Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Kingpin1000: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2022
Let's be sincere, what would you do if you were the man and you were at the toilet when everything started, would you hide or comout to protect your family?
Chances are that you may even be killed because you will comeout aggressively and armed robbers knows the thin line between life and death.
What if those guys came specifically to kill him.
Would she had remain single for the rest of her life and pay all the Bill's of the children without shouting to the would "Am doing a man's job." We fail to understand that no one is worth dying for.. they will not mourn you forever.
Madam done dey receive wetin Oga no dey fit give am,
and no be Gbola na attention. Women like attention pass gbola.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by bigpicture001: 7:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Thieves are more likely to HV mercy on men than women....

But if that is the woman's main reason.. then there has been a love lost
Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Samfloxin(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2022
OVB123:
The man is not fit to be a man, father and husband. He is a coward. How can you run away from your family, when they needed you most to defend them against external aggressors? Mtcheeew!
He should be there with them not defend them. How can you defend with empty hand against people armed with gun? He needed to be there and interceed for the family not defend

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2022
Was she the one that arranged for the armed rubbers to come kill her husband? Why is she mad that the man escaped them?

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by OVB123: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Samfloxin:

He should be there with them not defend them. How can you defend with empty hand against people armed with gun? He needed to be there and interceed for the family not defend
Yes, that is what i meant by 'defending them.' He should have been there for them not run away.
Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Ayed44: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2022
When a woman has found another love and is ready to leave u, she will definitely find an excuse so she can leave u.
It is the responsibility of the man to protect and defend his family against harm, but he must do so with wisdom.

If the man had confronted the armed thieves with his bare hands, the man would be dead by now and the woman will move on with another man. But now that the man refused to die, the woman still wants to move to another man.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Ahmed0336(m): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2022
grin

Wicked wife tongue

Did you expect him to confront ARMED robbers with broom stick?

I sense you're either after his life or money grin

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2022
Ahmed0336:
grin
Wicked wife tongue
Did you expect him to confront ARMED robbers with broom stick?
I sense you're either after his life or money grin

Wicked wife ni
Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by CheedyJ(m): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2022
After Jesus don die for all of us na your husband go con still die for u ba..wise man

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Richy4(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2022
If he dies in the process of being brave without guns or anything to protect himself, she will only cry at the graveside to fulfill all righteousness and move on after 3years maximum...

The man should let her go honorably angry ....She called them "gang".. was the husband equipped to face a gang and chose to stay in the toilet? I no just like unreasonable people that deliberately lead lambs for hyenas to slaughter embarassed
Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Malawian(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2022
Is toilet not part of the house? And I was thinking he hid in the soakaway chamber.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Iamicekid(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Lol, u dey mad after he dey provide for house, make baba come still die for you again, man have to japa, everyone for themselves for life and death situations ooo
Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by crackhaus: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2022
This woman is probably one of those "menaskum" snowflakes who love to remind everyone else that whatever a man can do, a woman can do it as well (even better). grin

She see armed robbers now, she was looking for patriarchy & toxic masculinity to protect her. Lmao!

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Gadafii: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2022
Man of the year cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Dadadididacontr: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Only the wise will give real judgement in this case.
It would have been Dream come through for the woman if the robbers had successfully killed the man.

If na you what would you have done?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by OlawaleBammie: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
sebi u can face an heavily armed robber with bare hand abi?? Mr samson!!

Some people are just naturally senile... Forgetting the fact that person wey never see fight na hin dey call himsef powerful man. Awon ode. Ndi ala.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by OlawaleBammie: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
OVB123:
Ok, i pray u encounter such soon, we want to see ur invincibility grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by KristaPretty(f): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Silly excuse and not enough reason to leave the marriage.

If he was there and made an attempt to "defend or fight" the robbers, he may end up dead. Who knows if that's what she wanted anyway

1 Like

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by ecolime(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
This story is funny AF grin

So, she wants the husband to confront the robbers shey?
Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
OVB123:
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
I think all residual respect she probably had for the man evaporated after the incident. I mean imagine your life was hanging and the one who has continually claimed to be head of the family is instead hiding somewhere to protect his own life. Won't that cause you to question his value as a head of the family? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
ecolime:
This story is funny AF grin
So, she wants the husband to confront the robbers shey?
He didn't need to confront them at all, but at least be there for his family particularly since he probably beats his chest as head of the family. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court by Dizzyyish: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wife's Sister / Wives, Dont Kill The Mood / 15 Brilliant Lies Parents Have Told Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.