Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" (1044 Views)

What Is The Worst Response You Have Received To "I Love You" / Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by OsilaGama(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Either because of infatuation or just because of idleness/joblessness we have caused ourselves some little embarrassment when we tell somebody " I love u "

After saying that u will either be disappointed or fulfilled...
But most at times it ends the other way � we get disappointed..

Telling someone u love the person

And then u get a silly reply like "same"

What is the worst "I love u" reply u have gotten from someone
Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by VOsimhen144(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2022
The local mumu girl replied me with "No qualms"

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by Mrkumareze(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmm, love kwa sad hapu godum aka
Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by OsilaGama(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2022
VOsimhen144:
The local mumu girl replied me with "No qualms"
Omg how I wish u can picture me laughing right now...
De guy say na local
Hahahahjaha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by Asceleb16(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2022
You can never fall in love with me coz i don't and i can never coz i have my personal boo
Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2022
''Pelee, lover boy'' who love help?
Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by flames007(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2022
My Ex now. Sweet girl. She said LOL.
Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by Iremchris: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Oga get money first ogwula the only way
Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by nairalanderr: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2022
I know,l want to break up with you.

Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by Nyascobar1414: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2022
I've never told a girl I love you oo..
But one of my friends ex told him...

Emma: I love you.. Esther: I know.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by nairalanderr: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Emma: I love you..
Esther: I know.

That dastardly"I know"
Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by Jennyclay(f): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Emma: I love you..
Esther: I know.
Shut up! You're a Liar, Mr Linus, Lie Muhammad.

It happened to you and not your invisible friend. And I happy the girl rejected your nonsense love... I mean, who wants to be with a nobody. That's good for you, ntooor!!

You weak men cannot accept ordinary rejection from ladies.

Oga Lion. Baba Liar.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by InfinityFabric: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
I don't remember saying it, even when I was a half SIMPle man.
Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by Bluezy13(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

It happened to you and not your invisible friend. And I happy the girl rejected your nonsense love... I mean, who wants to be with a nobody. That's good for you, ntooor!!

Oga Lion. Baba Liar.

You must be Esther.
Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by JoeRizzla(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
I Only Said That To My Father..
Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by Fira09(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

Oga Lion. Baba Liar.

OMG!! You are to RUDE against men........I wish there was something like E-SLAP, you would have be in the hospital by now.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by Jennyclay(f): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Fira09:

OMG!! You are to RUDE against men........I wish there was something like E-SLAP, you would have been be in the hospital by now.
Woman beater!! Go and slap your mate Anthony Joshua and stop flexing your muscles on women.
Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by Fira09(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Woman beater!! Go and slap your mate Anthony Joshua and stop flexing your muscles on women.

I don't beat/fight women undecided, but with the way you sound with your ignorant comment against men..........you and you alone deserve a THUNDEROUS SLAP.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by Jennyclay(f): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Fira09:

I don't beat/fight women undecided, but with the way you sound with your ignorant comment against men..........you and you alone deserve a THUNDEROUS SLAP.
Come and slap me na. Woman beater!!
Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by LoveFayfay(f): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
A close-friend with motives once told me that, and I didn't know how to respond. I simply told him "i don't know what to say" undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" by Fira09(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Come and slap me na. Woman beater!!

You gat luck this a faceless forum,

It seems you are to stubborn, Anyway GET LOST and Fúck off from my mention.

LovePeddler like you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Seems Women Find Hustling Fine Boys Attractive. / 45% Of Women Will Be Single And Childless 2030 / See What Most Naija Babes Need...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.